Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't tell if that is the mc

that could be Bella ex or a stalker

or the person responsible for Bella traumatic past

I'm telling you if either of those things turns out to be True Team Bella is about to pop off

seriously if you people thought Team Bella was crazy before trust me you ain't seen nothing yet

I'm not to mention if
Ayhsel finds out let's just say

a lot of people are going to die

Oh and before I forget
View attachment 1604503
When I am done with my work, this world will be a lot emptier than it is!

Sep 3, 2020

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
So this is not my answer, I quoted the majority opinion, for me this game is a benchmark and in my personal top it is in 1st place. I like that Ocean is working on the relationship between girls and MS, at the moment sex will be illogical, and to be honest, I don't care about the lack of sex in this game. What can talk about here, when I got as many emotions from Bella's kiss as I didn't get from other VN, with a lot of sex, Ocean is a genius.
I agree on everything, I know the game and the developer for only a few days and I am impressed by how it has hooked me, the interactions with other characters are much more credible and deep than in other VN, and the absence of sexual scenes so far has not slowed my interest at all, although it is true that other people that may slow them down.

Also, most of the girls are amazing, it's really the first time I have a hard time focusing on one, which is what I usually do in most renpy games.

I have played many other games here, my top 1 is still being a dik because there is much more depth, but I seriously consider that oceanlab is a better writer, and their animations are fantastic, with more time this game will surely become a reference game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shubhojitpopo

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, play AOA Academy or BaDIK for example, both are popular games full of college drama.
On the other hand incest is the least common denominator among hundred of wegs.
no they are not ocean goes more for realistic adult drama both games that you mentioned are more of a puberty realism and writing so I think both games are way diff exspecially compared with where it all began.

And3ri

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Guys, does anyone know why when i try to play the game it keeps showing me stuff like picture "a1" missing and so on ....

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes