serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
Now this is what I tell you about good news before I go to sleep. I just hope this isn't a full Bella episode, it has to start showing the details of the other girls' lives.
I am too lazy to find the specific posts to back this up but MC and Bella won't directly interact this update. Once mc breaks out of handcuffs he will play tabletop with nadia. nami, sonya and others. If you dont kiss bella she states shes going racing and will probably do the same if make out session happens (this is friday night). They have no plans to meet up Saturday. They probably won't see each other till update in fall next year.*

* Shit its already next year so fall 2022

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have no doubt that when he's ready, sexual content will appear here, and it's quality will match or exceed the other levels of quality he's demonstrated to date. But expecting the greater audience for adult VNs to ignore the lack of sexual content is foolish.
Yep it will. His other game, which he just released a re-made Ch1 had some really well-done sex animations right off the bat in that chapter so they'll be coming eventually. I'm good with the slow burn, though, I like the relationship development between the characters, which realistically takes weeks / months to get close to somebody to the point of becoming intimate with them and building an emotional connection, so that'll be fun to watch come to fruition.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
The lack of sexual content, the MC's personality, the general drama level, and the combination of slow updates and an expansive storyline are all turn offs for some people. Plus there's a lot of competition in SG's sub-genres.

It is still in the top tier going by F95zone ratings, but those factors drag it down.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
SG is making great on Patreon so I suppose you're talking about popularity here. Now in my opinion this can be due to the following.
Summer's Gone has been in development since 2019 and there is no signs of faster updates. Ocean is slow and he's remaking his first game on top of that. I think the other game has got 1 update in 2021 and it was just the 1st chapter of the remake.
Storywise SG is nothing new, you have high school drama and incest. Not that hot when there are dozens of games about the same.
The renders are good, especially the faces of the girls. Ocean has made some great wallpapers with them but that is. There is no sex in the game after all this time.

Sure he takes longer but the quality is there, its not like he takes long and doesnt deliver in that way. Also you say its the same kind of story but i think this one is pretty unique, the MC for one is not like any other MCs from the games ive played and the characters are all very different. I think he has done well with giving many diff girls with many diff personalities which will keep everyone happy in that way too. I love the game so id love faster updates like anyone but id much rather the updates be quality over quantity

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I want to tell you that in the Russian segment of the Internet, this game occupies the 3rd place in the TOP, with a very small margin from the second. And the lack of sexual content does not interfere with this at all. I mean, your explanation doesn't work.
So this is not my answer, I quoted the majority opinion, for me this game is a benchmark and in my personal top it is in 1st place. I like that Ocean is working on the relationship between girls and MC, at the moment sex will be illogical, and to be honest, I don't care about the lack of sex in this game. What can talk about here, when I got as many emotions from Bella's kiss as I didn't get from other VN, with a lot of sex, Ocean is a genius.

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Its true, for me a great story goes above all of the sex scenes, if people want a game with just sex and different shit then go play that, but i personally prefer a good story where things develop over time.

for me in this i love the story between the mc and bella, its unique to other games and if they just fucked straight away the story would be ruined and make no sense.

I never understand when people come to complain about lack of sex scenes, there is a lot of games here that give you that, its selfish to expect every single game to be catered towards just you.. the world doesnt revolve around you and everyone will like different stuff.

Jun 30, 2021
I want to tell you that in the Russian segment of the Internet, this game occupies the 3rd place in the TOP, with a very small margin from the second. And the lack of sexual content does not interfere with this at all. I mean, your explanation doesn't work.
Russian guys are patient they know how to be patient for a looong time.
Russians.jpg
the world doesnt revolve around you...
Bullshit!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
What the hell, why is this game NOT in the TOP? It's a completely different level. There are only a few games here that it's not a shame to put at least nearby.
It's on the top, at least on the first page
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/sort=rating

The main problem is Ocean's perfectionism which results in long development time. And that's why imho Ocean's still a hobby enthusiast and cannot be called a professional like PinkCake or Philly. Life's all about balance and if one scene takes >=1 month (ch3.5 basketball) to produce then it's either not worth to implement at all or should be altered to gain optimization..not even talking about making 2 games at the same time

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
I love the game so id love faster updates like anyone but id much rather the updates be quality over quantity
Quality won't matter if the game's not completed. That's what most folks here including me fear will happen. And long development cycles increases the risk of abandoning the project because of personal, professional, legal or any other sudden reasons

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes