• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I honestly don't get the oversexed teenagers on here. Even if this game had sex scenes in this update, what are you gonna do? skip through approximately 8000 renders just to jack off once? Honestly, if you want to fap there are better games out there. I don't get why you guys need to eat your cake and have it too.
for real, its like their mind cant comprehend it and they just need to fap fap fap.. I love this game and love the story, im glad the dev hasnt just gave in and gave sex scenes for them types of people. Its not like the dev doesnt want that kind of stuff either because WIAB starts with a sex scene lol. For me its nice to have a MC who doesnt just sound like a fucking pervert constantly, its different. Problem is as soon as some people see a mc is not a pervert or there is not sex straight away they just cry and think its unrealistic.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi can someone please tell me how the dominance start effect the game play will i get different cene with the girls or well i get ntred?
thanks

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I honestly don't get the oversexed teenagers on here. Even if this game had sex scenes in this update, what are you gonna do? skip through approximately 8000 renders just to jack off once? Honestly, if you want to fap there are better games out there. I don't get why you guys need to eat your cake and have it too.
Maybe it's because of the female character models. Imho. there is no VN on this forum in which detail and overall visual quality of the models can surpass Summers Gone. Maybe people see them and think "Fuck yeah this gonna be gooood! :sneaky:" and after a while "Shit wth. is going on, why the fuck can't MC bang these chicks???" Maybe the suspense is killing them... I dont know, i'm theorizing here, but it's a possibility.

Apr 26, 2022
This was an amazing update.
I understand why some might not like the sci-fi fantasy part and that's fair enough because everyone has their own tastes.

Meeting Zara and Vanessa was very interesting! they are both strong willed and very confident women.
I almost feel sorry for the MC if he moves in to that house.
It should provide lot's of drama...
Nami really turned up the cuteness factor and a lot more sass! You go girl :)
Bella was just being her sexy bad bitch self as usual but also showing her vulnerable side, which I liked.
Her and MC are so alike, I cannot wait for more developments in their relationship.

Ocean has an incredible talent with his renders and animations. He really does take it to next the next level.
I know the updates take a while but when they come, it's so worth the wait.
Here's hoping his Patreons increase and he can get any hardware needed to help.

I love this game and WIAB :giggle:

Last edited:

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Renders are great but the story didn't really go anywhere with this update. If Ocean was going to go back and redo certain things. The basketball could certainly use a lot of work. Not sure what country this takes place in but I've never seen a league where hip checks are part of basketball, it isn't hockey. Also a women of average height is out there dunking a basketball? Plus a dwarf who is faster than the rest of the people playing. I know this isn't reality but perhaps watch a basketball game if you are going to put it in the story. :LOL:

The actually story is good but it seems like it will take forever before we really get to the mystery with summer, the revenge against the Holgersons, or sex in this game. Wasn't really a fan of the leaf transitions either. Hope things pick up with this game because the art is great as well as most of the characters, but it looks like it will take 15 years to complete.
there is no specific country so i guess better skip on that point....
Ocean is learning premiere pro and AE ... so am sure he'll create better transitions in future
time to reach certain event , completion umm........:illuminati:

is this the beta worth downloading or should i wait for the full version?
if you have played the game before and wanna explore the new content go ahead there are no issues in chapter 4 but few missing image issue in previous chapters.
if you have never played then full version will be better as it will include reworked chapter 1 and all bug fixes

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Chapter 4 doesn't activate for me.. it ends with chapter 3.5 and says thank you for playing chapter 4. Wth am I doing wrong here?

Reactions: Rokohn

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Renders are great but the story didn't really go anywhere with this update. If Ocean was going to go back and redo certain things. The basketball could certainly use a lot of work. Not sure what country this takes place in but I've never seen a league where hip checks are part of basketball, it isn't hockey. Also a women of average height is out there dunking a basketball? Plus a dwarf who is faster than the rest of the people playing. I know this isn't reality but perhaps watch a basketball game if you are going to put it in the story. :LOL:

The actually story is good but it seems like it will take forever before we really get to the mystery with summer, the revenge against the Holgersons, or sex in this game. Wasn't really a fan of the leaf transitions either. Hope things pick up with this game because the art is great as well as most of the characters, but it looks like it will take 15 years to complete.
Mugsy Bogues - NBA 1987-01 5 feet 3 inches. Not a dwarf but a full foot shorter than anyone else. They did not see him coming 'cuz he was greased lightning.

The rest - yeah you got some points.:giggle:

Reactions: WhiteyG

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Mugsy Bogues - NBA 1987-01 5 feet 3 inches. Not a dwarf but a full foot shorter than anyone else. They did not see him coming 'cuz he was greased lightning.

The rest - yeah you got some points.:giggle:
I personally think it's unfair to expect too much realism in avn.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I love the progession we got with everyone Sadly not so much with Nami (The park was good addition)
Even the DND game session we got in the library was super well done
Zara and Vanessa were super surprising, I didn't expect that
Vanessa seems to me the type of person, If you break up with her. You wake up the next day taped to a chair and she is slowly grinding your kneecaps down with a cheese grater
I think that Zara and MC are gonna be a filler relationship. Before Bella and MC are gonna be a thing.
Also really enjoyed Vanessa testing MC. Just to see how he would react to her.

Another excellent update by Oceanlab

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
But the opportunities at realism are there. Why the dunk instead of a Jordan pull up jumper? It makes the rest of the story more believable and therefore immersive. Otherwise the audience is burning all their 'suspension of disbelief' points on simple stuff. IMO
Agreed, If we are gonna add in this random forced basketball team stuff why not take the time to at least read up or watch a bit of it. Bella was playing like it was hockey and the coaches were fine with it. Every time I do a replay of the story I get to that part am immediately pulled out of the story and just mindlessly skip through it all.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Also, nice food we have indeed.

Sans titre.png
I don't get it, whats the meaning behind your comment?

1. Even with my crappy englisch i can easy understand that it was talked about the past and the food was already eaten.
2. A couple renders earlier the plates had food on it. Something sushi like ... kind of...

If we want to start nitpicking we could complain that this bowls are the cleanest ones are that i have ever seen after a dinner.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes