Jul 13, 2018
If people want sex scenes just play WIAB from the same dev. That game will have lots of sex scenes since the MC of that game already have a wife so since they are married they already bang, if you want sex scenes with good renders play the latest remake of WIAB. As for Summer's Gone this isn't that type of VN , there will be sex scenes yes but at it's own pace. Summer's Gone is supposed to be realistic , and you don't bang somebody after you met them unless that somebody is drunk or addicted to sex. Summer's Gone is a realistic VN want to fap fap go play the dev other game WIAB or play games made for that. Honestly this VN is my favorite ever , the updates might take a long time but it's fine the dev i believe said he is still studying and stuff like that so he works on the game once he finds time to do it, and he is really talented not only the story is good but the renders are one of the best in this platform.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Ocean says it's not true, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didnt the earring thing change in this update? Sasha asked Nami about it and apparently Vanessa did as well during the dinner and Nami says she remembers getting it from a women while Summer and MC ditched her at some point.

Also we met Elsa, Unless Summers family doesn't know she changed her appearance and goes by another name wouldn't she tell the MC about her? And your telling me the MC, Who at one point lets us know he constantly imagines Summer, and how she would look and sound like at their current age cant tell its her?

I think she either a poorly placed red herring or somehow she changed everything thing about herself(including her voice) and isn't reveling this to MC for some odd reason.

Jul 13, 2018
Didnt the earring thing change in this update? Sasha asked Nami about it and apparently Vanessa did as well during the dinner and Nami says she remembers getting it from a women while Summer and MC ditched her at some point.

Also we met Elsa, Unless Summers family doesn't know she changed her appearance and goes by another name wouldn't she tell the MC about her? And your telling me the MC, Who at one point lets us know he constantly imagines Summer, and how she would look and sound like at their current age cant tell its her?

I think she either a poorly placed red herring or somehow she changed everything thing about herself(including her voice) and isn't reveling this to MC for some odd reason.
what if and this is just a weird theory , what if there were 2 Summer's as in Summer had a sister identical to her or like a twin but for some reason MC never met that sister and Sasha is that sister. IDK i have no idea but Sasha and Summer don't appear to be the same but they also have similarities and seem to know the MC

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Acting Lessons started in May of 2018 and finished in August of 2019. Where It All Began started in October of 2018 and finished in... Well, started again from the beginning in December of 2021. Good luck with that.

Being a DIK started in February of 2019 and is on chapter 8 (eight and a half with the interlude, I guess). Summer's Gone started in May of 2019 and is on chapter 4.

Apt comparison.
Just a little correction, Acting Lessons finished on December 10th 2018, it released on steam in August 2019.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Agreed, If we are gonna add in this random forced basketball team stuff why not take the time to at least read up or watch a bit of it. Bella was playing like it was hockey and the coaches were fine with it. Every time I do a replay of the story I get to that part am immediately pulled out of the story and just mindlessly skip through it all.
Yep, I felt the same through that section of the game. A re-work of that section would not go amiss. Folks new to SG on Steam are likely going to have the same reaction if they are even semi-familiar with basketball. Bella practically tackles the MC like it's football or hockey - in real basketball if she did that twice she'd be ejected from the game and each one would have resulted in at least 2 free throws and the ball to boot.

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
i just played through the game today, oh man. this game has become my favourite. number 1. cant wait for more updates

• Hey there
Reactions: Srimanta

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Its funny people discuss the immersion breaking basketball match but not the fact that you attempt murder in the first 5 minutes of the VN and after that leave the scene without being asked a single word by the cop about the fired gun, or how the accident you just witnessed happened and then next day go to school and have the same teacher you just attempted to murder be 'dw bro, we cool'

Everything comes of as an amateurish fanfic, edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Its the first time where I agree a rework is a good idea before finishing the game, but not just re-renders, but complete reworked of the nonsensical and cringe inducing beginning of the novel. If I didn't know that the VN gets better as you advance I would probably drop it, so better get that fixed before steam release, because eye candy renders won't carry past the fist impression the story and dialog leaves early on. Thank god the Sovereign speech has been culled...

While some amount of bias in a game specific thread is expected, the amount of cocksucking in here is even beyond what I was probably expecting from places like Milfy City's Patreon page. There is plenty of things to praise about Ocean from the gorgeous character models, cinematic lighting and camera angles which are some of the best I've seen in the genre, characters have unique personalities and the sexual tension between most of them is done very well, music choices that fit the mood of the scenes for the most part. You don't have to whiteknight him on every aspect criticized.

Extra funny when they chose to die on the hill of Content per Development time. 'Ocean did half of update, but it has more content that most full releases' LOL
They even decide to make direct comparison to Pinkcake :KEK: , the man that dwarfs 99% of the developers around in terms of content. How deluded must you be?!

'Oh but he makes more money so he ca do it even faster' Don't even go looking into Acting Lessons, he was pulling 20-30 days per update and almost 800+ renders. By the time he had 500 patreons he was already on Ep6 of his first game. Even now I think he averages something like 5 months and 20 days per update and each update increases in scope.

You can dislike his games, or even himself all you want, that doesn't change the fact that the guy had a clear vision, knew not to over extend himself, delivered and now is reaping the rewards. Meanwhile here we are in the middle of two games, both needing reworks, apparently...

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
In my opinion , this board game does not need too many animation renderers at all , and all this did not lead to anything . I would like to work on the interaction with the characters as soon as possible , and not a senseless waste of effort from the developer .

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
what if and this is just a weird theory , what if there were 2 Summer's as in Summer had a sister identical to her or like a twin but for some reason MC never met that sister and Sasha is that sister. IDK i have no idea but Sasha and Summer don't appear to be the same but they also have similarities and seem to know the MC
That might be a stretch considering they seem to be the same age so she would have been in the same school as MC and Summer as kids and I find it hard to believe you have met Summers cousin but dont know if she has a sister or not. Now I could see it as potentially Sasha is apart of the family that took Summer in after whatever happened and that she knows MC from Summers stories and what not. That could give substance to her kind of always watching the MC when he is around but not overly interacting with him.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
People with depression and ptsd have sex too you know. Apparently the MC can't get hard but there are pills for that.
It's a bit comical tbf. He has a dozen of nubile fertile girls jumping on his dick and he's like, Nothing personnel, thots.
It's a psychological issue where he's numb in some ways, more than just PTSD.
This is basically what everyone thinks, it's not awful or anything just a shame so much work went to it instead of the main plot.
It's actually part of the main plot - just follow the interactions of the character avatar in game, and you'll see some hints of what's to come between them. Alright, there's also some fillers, but I would love to see where their fantasies drives them once the pervy cards are added.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Too many girls; Ocean needs to chill out on the MC harem. It's ridiculous how little we see of girls like Mia, Ayua, Nia, Robin, Sasha and let's not mention Victoria and whoever you want to add to the list. And It's not going to get better if he keeps this rythm.
Like I gave 0 s*** about the rich girl that locked us along with the tedious Mass Effect copy therefore it is a very boring update for me.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes