Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That's why I call her a psychopath. I don't know, her behavior toward to Zara and Nami felt very fake. It seems like MC is going to clash with her in terms of intelligence and manipulation.
Well, they both are the same. MC is doing this a long time already. I think that she will go after MC because he is a Mystery for her, she hasn't figured him out and this gives her an orgasm. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Insomnia_z

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Well, they both are the same. MC is doing this a long time already. I think that she will go after MC because he is a Mystery for her, she hasn't figured him out and this gives her an orgasm. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder what will happen if she figures out that MC and Bella are preparing revenge against the Holgerson family.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wonder what will happen if she figures out that MC and Bella are preparing revenge against the Holgerson family.
Who knows, maybe she will like it too or is doing her Reading/Manipulation thing on the Holgerfucksons already. What would make the MC much more likable for her. Watch at her reaction when MC talking with her in the room if he doesn't wear the boxers Bella bought for him and use the the the first long option.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
i know why you all like bella and i personally like bella too but why, just why i cant see anyone talking about victoria oh my fucking god she's fricking perfect like she's the one that make your dark life have a light

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i know why you all like bella and i personally like bella too but why, just why i cant see anyone talking about victoria oh my fucking god she's fricking perfect like she's the one that make your dark life have a light
Well, maybe because there's not enough content with her for now. Was hoping that we get the Sleepover this update but no, the tabletop was more importand. :unsure: .... She's a lil cutie.

Reactions: vampires69'in

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know you guys but I think Vanessa is a psychopath.
I kinda get the same vibe, not the evil villain psychopath stereotype, but a real psychopath, she has the tells of one.
One of my cousins was a diagnosed psychopath and I see some similarities in the way Vanessa acts and how he acted when he was alive, the way she speaks and treats others around her sure gave me the same vibe.

Most people are too attached to the stereotypical psychopath that's why they keep calling Bella a psycho, but she actually displays regret when she fucks over that woman in the restaurant, a real psychopath doesn't feel regret, they'd know they've done something wrong and would not be bothered by it, they might act as if they were shaken by their acts if it would benefit them in some way, but IMO she wouldn't need to do this for the MC, maybe it was meta writing to get us players to sympathize with her a little more, but now I'm entering a whole new level of speculation that really changes nothing.

Reactions: quasmoke

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I kinda get the same vibe, not the evil villain psychopath stereotype, but a real psychopath, she has the tells of one.
One of my cousins was a diagnosed psychopath and I see some similarities in the way Vanessa acts and how he acted when he was alive, the way she speaks and treats others around her sure gave me the same vibe.

Most people are too attached to the stereotypical psychopath that's why they keep calling Bella a psycho, but she actually displays regret when she fucks over that woman in the restaurant, a real psychopath doesn't feel regret, they'd know they've done something wrong and would not be bothered by it, they might act as if they were shaken by their acts if it would benefit them in some way, but IMO she wouldn't need to do this for the MC, maybe it was meta writing to get us players to sympathize with her a little more, but now I'm entering a whole new level of speculation that really changes nothing.
I know this behavior exactly, my father wasn't a psychopath but he was a sociopath and he also had this similar behavior too. He was a manipulator who always put fake emotions on his face to deceive others. This Vanessa's behavior reminds me of my father's behavior.

Reactions: tewinter

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I know this behavior exactly, my father wasn't a psychopath but he was a sociopath and he also had this similar behavior too. He was a manipulator who always put fake emotions on his face to deceive others. This Vanessa's behavior reminds me of my father's behavior.
Damn, I can't imagine having to live with a pyschopath/sociopath, I didn't spend much time with this cousin because I always felt a bit uneasy not know what really was going through his head, not know if any reaction is genuine must be pretty hard to live with.

Reactions: Quarron

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Damn, I can't imagine having to live with a pyschopath/sociopath, I didn't spend much time with this cousin because I always felt a bit uneasy not know what really was going through his head, not know if any reaction is genuine must be pretty hard to live with.
Either you become like them because of their influence on you or you're going to have a pretty fucked up childhood. But also this depends on the individual too.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Noji is a great woman too, and even though her boyfriend seems a nice guy, if dev gives us (players) a chance to start a relationship with Noji, I'd like to be on her path too, but if this doesn't happen, I guess Nick is a good choice for her.
well that's never gonna happen so I suggest you to get that thought out of your mind
Is Ayua in this update?
barely
Is there a harem path now?
nope just a long list of LIs
Maybe if it was cyberpunk or medival them it would be great
medieval theme is planned for the next table top session (just planned so it can be changed)
and i am wondering why the story with mila had dropped off the story with mc for the most part in this update .... she would be great for him as well
each chapter has a fixed set of events to be covered so all the characters cannot be covered in every chapter, next chapter is Mila and victoria from the start , a few months wait then enjoy;)
I cannot remember if I played 3.5 with scrappy's mod or the incest patch, or whatnot. Is there any easy way to notice when I load my save game if I've failed to apply or failed to not-apply the correct patches to match my saves?

Like for example in the incest patch for chapter4 if I load a save from 3.5 without the incest patch applied when it was made what errors can I expect? Same question for scrappy's mod.

Although it's very unlikely I installed scrappy's mod because I don't know what unren is. Although I do know what rpatool is.

edit: Most likely I played chapter3.5 without either patch/mod. Why? because my chapter3.5 folder is empty right now except all my saves and a pdf walkthrough. The main reason I'm bringing all this up, is well, I can't find a chapter4 pdf walkthrough yet. As such I might try installing scrappymod. However if I install scrappysmod for chapter4, then load a save from chapter3.5 that was made without scrappysmod will that break the game somehow?
:WutFace: well I tried it for you (no mod save from previous version) , no issues for me you can play chap 4 easily for now with the latest mod.
now the sad part the waiting game
not trying to rise any hope but there are chances we can get another update by the end of this year
MC and Bella are just crazy weirdos with a painful past. But that girl, she's a real fucking evil mastermind. I bet my ass that she's using Mario for her own benefits.
:unsure: getting a butt plug up his ass , she surely is upto something

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Walkthrough?
is there an updated walkthrough?
Assuming you're talking about the PDF walkthrough, it won't be updated until the public/final version is released.

I'm doing some proof-reading for the beta atm.
I cannot remember if I played 3.5 with scrappy's mod or the incest patch, or whatnot. Is there any easy way to notice when I load my save game if I've failed to apply or failed to not-apply the correct patches to match my saves?

Like for example in the incest patch for chapter4 if I load a save from 3.5 without the incest patch applied when it was made what errors can I expect? Same question for scrappy's mod.
If you made v0.3.5 saves with the incest patch, then try to load them without the right version of the patch installed, you'll likely encounter rollback errors (can't open the save). Probably the same thing with scrappy's mod, though I don't use it so can't say for sure.

Doing the reverse, apply a patch/mod to a vanilla save, will work fine. The only issue is from then on you're effectively locked into using that patch/mod going forward. Because as discussed, you often can't load saves without that patch/mod installed. Which is why you see people posting about waiting for the mod to get updated before they can play.

If you're having trouble keeping track of what mods you've applied to a game, keep a text file in the game folder documenting what you've used.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes