NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You are basicaly saying that you dislike the tabletop session because of the very nature of a tabletop game as an abstraction of the real world but without story progression in said real world and in that universe. So you consider it to be wasted rendertime?

Wy not just say I dislike tabletop insertion into an adult VN?

View attachment 1847346
BADIk version is way shorter dumb-fun side dish, with different endings and lewd scenes that can be unlocked AKA it has some sort of replayability(for who ever cares about that), while SG's is a longer kinentic side plot with zero replayability. Unless you want to stare at Nami's funbags. (Hey, man, I get it!)

I for one enjoyed it on my fist playthrough but I will CTRL it on subsequent runs. Both games DnD ads minuscule amount of actual character progress that anyone without rose colored glasses would admit its entirely skippable filer.

The fabled Nadia and Nancy character progress happens mostly before and after the session, the only thing of note from the session is the small Sonya moment and I don't see anyone mentioning that, so you can imagine how big of an impact that left. 'We learn that Nadia is into kinky shit' :rolleyes: Have Mc see Nancy hiding some cards, or have her drop the cards and thats how we find out. There you have it 5 renders vs 1k renders for the same amount of progress...

The fact that will probably only use those environments for just one more update and it probably took him half of the development time in kitbashing and posing them its why people rightfully call it a waste of time and effort and even if I enjoyed it, I still can't argue against that.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
The fact that will probably only use those environments for just one more update and it probably took him half of the development time in kitbashing and posing them its why people rightfully call it a waste of time and effort and even if I enjoyed it, I still can't argue against that.
You can't create an introduction to a subarc with a few renders. And that's exactly what it is. The player needs to spend some time in this world or the whole concept wouldn't work. It's not just an opportunity to insert lewd screens like BADIK handles it...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You can't create an introduction to a subarc with a few renders. And that's exactly what it is. The player needs to spend some time in this world or the whole concept wouldn't work. It's not just an opportunity to insert lewd screens like BADIK handles it...
badik is partially a sex comedy, so those funny lewd scenes actually work for that type of story.

but maybe you're right.
maybe this subarc would later on have some sort of character progression. maybe this is the way sonya would actually get to open up and discover who she is. maybe this is the way her character, nadia and nancy will have a chance to interact with the MC and develop their relationships.
the dev did say he had to cut the rpg section in half. so maybe the subarc as presented was incomplete.

but i think it's understandable for people to be disappointed. because the subarc doesn't deliver right now. (it may later.)
some people would rather have gotten the weekend with Mila and Vic instead, maybe the sunday visit to Nia and the dojo scene with Ayua.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
but i think it's understandable for people to be disappointed. because the subarc doesn't deliver right now. (it may later.)
some people would rather have gotten the weekend with Mila and Vic instead, maybe the sunday visit to Nia and the dojo scene with Ayua.
That is indeed perfectly understandable and I do understand that a lot of people wouldn't phrase out their thoughts completely, but describing it as "waste of time" is very provokative and for me just not the case in a factual manner.

Reactions: Real Kreten

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I tried the No Bella Kiss route and found myself surrounded by a bunch of girls.
This one looks intriguing. More possible LIs?
Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 4.22.36 PM.png

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is that Rikki from Chasing Sunsets of the far right?

And, uh, yeah, I was staring at those asses before I noticed her.

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 1.52.37 PM.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
this chapter already brought in another one , these all girls are just side cast and will stay like that
bro how many do you want?
I'm perfectly happy with the girls now, but that girl stands out with her hair.
Also, notice that the final page in the gallery has an unactivated next page button, so who knows

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Yap ... Chasing Sunset ... Atleast it could be her or just the same used model.
I'm perfectly happy with the girls now, but that girl stands out with her hair.
Also, notice that the final page in the gallery has an unactivated next page button, so who knows
well he do manages to make each girl stand out somehow 1654252234007.jpeg
but i guess he went kinda lazy with that Rikki model ( base? ) and maybe few other models to just filll in background

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes