Feb 1, 2020
I'll probably be in minority here but I really liked the DnD session, even despite the fact that sci-fi is not my cup of tea. Yes, the arguments stating that the time Ocean invested into it could have been used to more story progression instead are completely valid and I do agree with them (thinking about it, this might actually be the first ever general consensus in this thread lol), but I also respect Ocean's decision and do see why he made such decision. Not only is it a baseline for gaining relationship points with some characters (at least so it seems), but first and foremost, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The cute little robot, Nami's big rack, the humour, the environment... It's hard not to be in awe from Ocean's phenomenal work.
And the animations? Holy moly! This is some god tier we have here. It comes to me they're even better than the ones from Ch 3 and 3.5, and even those were already top notch. Incredibly well done.
I didn't get bored during the session, unlike many of you guys who did. I was legit interested in what happens next.

Not saying I support the idea of more DnD sessions coming in the future because of course I 100 % prefer actual story progress (this game keeps me thinking of what happens next, it's just so good), but since it's practically unavoidable at this point for us, I'm glad I can declare I don't hate it.

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
I don't get it, old saves are supposed to not work with the new chapter ? because i can still load my old saves and continue :unsure:

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
I think people are way to liberal with the words like sociopath these days, and the worst is taht they dont even know what it his but they thow it randomly at everyone who acts antisocial or something. First of all neither Bella or MC are sociopaths, neither of them are egocentric ( Bella is a bit full of herself but what pretty girl isint nowadays? ), Bella clearly cares about her social circle mom, aunt, friends she isint " manipulating " them the only sociopathic trait Bella exibits is impulsive. As for the MC if you played until chapter 4 he clearly cares about his family (Noji and Nami) and Bella and he warms up to Jeff, he become anti social and hostil to others because of what happend to Summer it wasent inherently in his character this is a result of a trauma and not sociopathy. If mc was realy a sociopath he wouldnt had regreted pushing Bella to talk about her sister, yes sociopaths can feel regret and empathy but this dosent stop them from keep doing bad things to achieve their goals. MC is a dirty bastard and Bella is an ass but none of them are sociopaths lol.

576dev

Jan 20, 2022
Great update! Blown away by the quality - scenes, animation, script, soundtrack, etc. I wonder if Ocean is using run of the mill Daz3D or something much more professional. The DnD scenes almost looked like it came out of a top tier game studio with access to stuff most regular VN developers don't.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Awesome update, can't wait to see what future holds. Update was so good that I actually started playing game from beggining :D
One question maybe someone will be able to to answer me
Why is Ocean working at 2 games at the same time? SG and WIAB

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Awesome update, can't wait to see what future holds. Update was so good that I actually started playing game from beggining :D
One question maybe someone will be able to to answer me
Why is Ocean working at 2 games at the same time? SG and WIAB
Long story short... At first he wasn't working on two games, hence 2 patreon accounts. Shit happened, the one who developed on of the games left and Ocean took over. To maintain the Integrity of this chared universe he will not abandon any of those 2 games. So he will, until he finds some trusted individual (speculation), develop both games alone.

Reactions: Everilld

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Why would you need a walkthrough?
The choices are pretty much on WVM level.
Being nice and get some s*x.
Or being not nice and no s*x.
I'm sure that all of us must have 90% of similar choices with the exception of do you go with Bella at night and who goes with you to the gym.
Clearly someone hasn't played the route where u have a threesome with both Nami and Bella

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Finally tried out the VN, played to completion

+ Minus Ch 1 (Terrible, painfully edgy) the hype about the storytelling is warranted.
+ Extremely high render quality
+ Best looking LIs ive seen in any VN which is funny for a VN with no adult content
+ Great cinematography/presentation
+ Above average MC although I still think his Uchiha clan hairstyle is goofy as hell, how Bella considers that an upgrade lord knows
+ Nami & Bella are great characters, if remaining LIs are fleshed out just as well the VN could have a great cast
- Way too many LIs means a majority will get the short end of the stick most updates, Ala Victoria
- Extremely unnecessary animations, lots of wasted effort
- Tabletop session could have its content cut by 90% and be just as effective

Although im typically not a fan of non-lewd VNs I knew what I was getting myself into and will judge it based on that.

Id give it about 8/10, 1 point off for the extremely long update cycles. Hate to be that guy, but regardless how much im impressed by this VN I have a feeling its unlikely to ever finish at the rate its going so ill keep 1 foot out.

Final LI plug: Mila #1, Bella #2

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I find the redone renders on chapter 1 not as good as the old ones, Nami and what's her name, the Asian chic looks way better on the old version. There's a bug in this, I didn't get Bella meet, but the game considers that I have, I'm not using a mod or anything.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes