Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
good thing the game is going forward, i just wish after the 3.5 cliffhanger i could go even more extreme as the persons leaving you hanging never approach or interact with the mc , looking forward to where the game plays out vs all the various directions the mc getting pulled as sadly i find some avenues is like i really dont wont to explore where we go

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I find the redone renders on chapter 1 not as good as the old ones, Nami and what's her name, the Asian chic looks way better on the old version. There's a bug in this, I didn't get Bella meet, but the game considers that I have, I'm not using a mod or anything.
pretty sure the changes to chapter 1 are not even on it yet, it was supposed to be after the beta.. unless he changed it last minute

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Is there a harem path now?
Ocean has come out and said there will only be a throuple (2 girls)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know you guys but I think Vanessa is a psychopath.
I'm pretty sure we're missing some info just like how we went and thought bad of Zara and Nadia in ch 3.5 which later changed with the release of ch 4 for most of us. I'll wait and see what future updates reveal, but so far I find she's smarter than what I heard of her and she cannot be trusted for now.

MC and Bella are just crazy weirdos with a painful past. But that girl, she's a real fucking evil mastermind. I bet my ass that she's using Mario for her own benefits.
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬
what a strange thing to bet, are you sure your not secretly jealous of him and in love with Mistress Vanessa ?

i know why you all like bella and i personally like bella too but why, just why i cant see anyone talking about victoria oh my fucking god she's fricking perfect like she's the one that make your dark life have a light
She's too agreeable to a fault and hides her insecurities which most likely is to not burden ppl and something else, not much to talk about her as we had little development in was it ch 2 or 3 and the fan base was gushing for her and then we went to explore more of the cast.

Someone pointed out all the connections from Where It All Began already present in game?
Cuz I have found some.
we did way back(search the forums) but stopped as WIAB is being reworked and things have changed sometime 2020 when Ocean changed the setting to a less darker than he initially intended it to, make me curious what his original idea were and what could have happened.
As of this update we are worried about Leah and what might have happened to her to leave pieces of the earing and her absence from ZPR where Katie works as chief designer or something.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
An interaction with a psychopath could be exploitive and there's a high probability you'd get hurt by the end of it.

No. She strikes me as a person who is a highly intelligent and capable woman, who is bored with her surroundings. I wouldn't call myself a highly intelligent person, but man, people can bore me to death in many ways, only they know how!

None of them are psychopaths. MC is a manipulative arsehole all right, but he DOES care about them he is close to, and his actions kinda balance out the good and evil aspects of a human being. And Bella isn't manipulative at all.

I've played WVM. Not a fan! Quit that shit a long time ago. All these diverse group of LIs are like made in a lab over a week and programmed to reach this cisgender male MC and hook up!

Yeah, it's a woke crap. Not my taste.

I take it you didn't throw that ball at her head. If you did, you would understand.

It's amusing to me how you guys toss these words around like it's that easy. Nothing about someone who'd fit those categories is easy.
I'm with you about psychopath,none of them are ;)
As I am a bipolar person with mania-depression + ultra rapid cycles,the MC is really well written...
Guys like him don't work like your usual depressive guys,i know most of you are calling the MC a whimp,but you guys are wrong...
It is the opposite ;)
Guys like the MC are always weary about people who surround them...
We observe them like for months until we think they are trustworthy...
No one can change this ...
I'ts impossible to just fall in love at first sight,i'm glad the dev made him like this...
Yes we can fall in love,but we are always cautious,thats why i completely understand MC's behavior ;)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
One question: Does Mrs. Hill have silicone breasts? That biatch from the first team called her Miss silicone or something, right?

Thoughts?

screenshot0042.png

Whatever the case, I like her!

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Amazing game, like I actually liked reading through it, but quite honestly getting to the end it still feels pretty meh for THREE YEARS

zero1827

Apr 27, 2021
I havent checked the latest episode yet because is a beta, so should I wait for a full version or is the beta just that good?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I havent checked the latest episode yet because is a beta, so should I wait for a full version or is the beta just that good?
If you can hold off for a few weeks the final release will have a re-worked chapter 1 and bug / typo fixes.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
n

nope. the beta still has the old renders
No, it doesn't, he added some cinematics in it, that was his real purpose for redoing it, and he also changed Aruya, the Asian girl, she doesn't look the same at all, check it out for yourself, she is way hotter in the original renders.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really like the game because of the characters and their relationships. But the dev really needs to trim down the side things. I agree with the others that the tabletop scene is far too long (we really don't need a side story so deep within the main story). Not only that, even in the past, the basketball scenes are already too long, especially considering that it's only the first of six sports.

As much as I love this game, I'm really doubtful that it'd ever get finished simply because it just feels like an unrealistic project.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
guys im confused help me here.

So after the date with bella when you are going to college it says FRIDAY..

when miss marla says to the MC that he and nora need to show up on her office on tuesday to explain what happend

so after that MC tells nadia that because of her and zara he needed to show up on her office tomorrow so..

im kinda lost on the timeline

Reactions: den_tiger

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
No, it doesn't, he added some cinematics in it, that was his real purpose for redoing it, and he also changed Aruya, the Asian girl, she doesn't look the same at all, check it out for yourself, she is way hotter in the original renders.
We are talking about Chapter 1 right?
I don't see any changes. What changed in Chapter 1?
Ayua is much hotter, but it's in the new chapter.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes