TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Okay now I finished it. Not a fan of Ayua's change but at least the MC is better now. Didn't care for the "MC seems to be sleeping with everyone!" thing and the final scene with the girls and cuffs had me rolling my eyes, but the game certainly picked up speed about halfway through and stayed pretty good. Need more Nami, Mila, Sonya, Bella and Amber in my life. Robin go away.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Why would the exclusion of another TT session (which I loved btw) make the next update come out faster? Ocean would just put another scene there instead.
Didn't he say that the tabletop session was difficult for him to do because of the environment of the rpg game?

Feb 1, 2020
Hello I'm having this issue when trying to run the game on joiplay. Can anybody help me please?

--------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season1/ImageDefiniert.rpy", line 3, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "season1/ImageDefiniert.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "season1/ImageDefiniert.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1022, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/season1/ImageDefiniert.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "renpy/display\video.py", line 380, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
Unofficial android port has already been released by someone. No need to use joiplay, just search for the port in this thread and download :)

Feb 1, 2020
Another question: did anybody melt at the sight of this lovely woman?

Other than those beautiful eyes, I am unfazed, like the MC...

View attachment 1849111

Thoughts?
She's hot and intimidating at the same time. Very confident, refined, seems to look down on everyone, always following her own interests. That makes her a threat but also a big challenge. And I like a challenge :sneaky: SG is one of very few VNs where I don't think of the girls as my sexual prey but actual human beings. Since it has been confirmed she's a LI... this chick has just become the only exception (unless she grows on me in the future). I like Bella the most so far, but Vanessa can be damn sure that I'm gonna make a separate playthrough where my MC's gonna show her the power of the 'weaker sex' (even if I actually kinda agree with her argument lol) :devilish: Unless it turns out to be some dominatrix shit, then that's a big nope from me :D

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Didn't he say that the tabletop session was difficult for him to do because of the environment of the rpg game?
Yeah, but the environment it's done, library, world and characters, now he can do 2 or 3 more sessions easily in the same cyberpunk world and more fast than every other future scenario, because Ocean have the assets.

The problem with Summer's Gone is that Oceans is doing another game, remaking the first episode and needs better computers, but the fist one is innevitable, the second is just a temporal problem and the last hopefully with the steam version he gains more money and more patreon support.

Reactions: Quarron and codex35

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Yeah, but the environment it's done, library, world and characters, now he can do 2 or 3 more sessions easily in the same cyberpunk world and more fast than every other future scenario, because Ocean have the assets.

The problem with Summer's Gone is that Oceans is doing another game, remaking the first episode and needs better computers, but the fist one is innevitable, the second is just a temporal problem and the last hopefully with the steam version he gains more money and more patreon support.
I'd say that he will definitely gain a lot of support with the Steam version.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Ok at first lost all save like it says and start over straigth to chap 4.. could not remember what i did,m i start the game from the start.. but now i cant get the chap 4, it end with chap 3.5 ???? what can i do?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes