D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Ok at first lost all save like it says and start over straigth to chap 4.. could not remember what i did,m i start the game from the start.. but now i cant get the chap 4, it end with chap 3.5 ???? what can i do?
Dont use mods that is your solution

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Ok at first lost all save like it says and start over straigth to chap 4.. could not remember what i did,m i start the game from the start.. but now i cant get the chap 4, it end with chap 3.5 ???? what can i do?
Did you used walkthrough mod+incest patch? Delete them, and you will be able to continue, but i am warning ya: the saves will break.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm not even done with the update and I absolutely love it! I hope all those who complained about the tabletop session can relax now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tabletop session was still the weakest point of the update tho,it may have served an actual purpose but it's not like it coudn't have been achieved in some other way. Both in badik and sg,tabletop games were the low points imo.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else getting a trojan warning with the patch ?
Yes I do too, viris detected. Could be nothing, what did you do?
Avira says it's fine, and it only contains a text file (rpy script) so no threat.
Your saves weren't gone. For some reason Ocean created a new game id when he changed Ren'Py versions (shouldn't have been necessary for that afaik).

So on Windows, your old saves should still be at %AppData%\RenPy\SummersGone-1611184550

But the current version is now looking for saves at %AppData%\RenPy\SummersGone-777

Hence the solution is to copy all the files from SummersGone-1611184550 to SummersGone-777

If you started a new game & still can't progress, then as Anonimgambler says you probably have an outdated mod installed.
please help. chapter 4 beta and chapter 3.5 ended at the same place. would someone explain that? thanks
someone told me on discord not to use the patch and it worked, thanx
For other people who have this problem, but still want the incest patch, there's a workaround.

The problem is where 0.3.5 said 'save here' wasn't actually safe, as the save basically stores the old instructions to go to the end screen.

The solution is to use mouse wheel up to go backwards through the dialogue history to the previous scene. Where the first team are chatting in the stands & before the MC locker room scene. Then when you go forward again with Ctrl or Tab, you should be able to progress to the new Ch 4 stuff.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Tabletop session was still the weakest point of the update tho,it may have served an actual purpose but it's not like it coudn't have been achieved in some other way. Both in badik and sg,tabletop games were the low points imo.
It was ultimately a creative decision in regards to the story and how certain aspects of the characters would be showcased. The tabletop session is also not only the actual game but everything that leads up to it - this includes all interactions since entering the library as far as I'm concerned. But this is just how I feel about it. Objectively, it served its purpose which was to move the story forward and reveal more of the characters involved in it. The tabletop session in BADIK did no such thing(well it did reveal more of Magnar and Sally... but not in any significant way). I, for one, can't wait until the next tabletop session.

Sonya is living in an oppressive household. Oceans created a relatable interest for her character, which was gaming, and used that avenue to explore her character. He's also using this avenue to explore Nadia, Nancy, and several other characters(that I won't name because of spoilers). This tabletop session was a tool at the end of the day. Oceans did a good job of using it as such in my opinion. There are other tools, but neither Nadia nor Sonya seem the partying type.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
character progression through talking - boring. character progression through talking WHILE KILLING ALIENS - fun

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Dont use mods that is your solution
Your saves weren't gone. For some reason Ocean created a new game id when he changed Ren'Py versions (shouldn't have been necessary for that afaik).

So on Windows, your old saves should still be at %AppData%\RenPy\SummersGone-1611184550

But the current version is now looking for saves at %AppData%\RenPy\SummersGone-777

Hence the solution is to copy all the files from SummersGone-1611184550 to SummersGone-777

If you started a new game & still can't progress, then as Anonimgambler says you probably have an outdated mod installed
Ok even if i start a brand new game, with no mod and i'v deleted the old save from the APPDATA (SummersGone-777) directory.. i still cant get the option to pass directly to chap 4.. ?!?!?!

Why?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Ok even if i start a brand new game, with no mod and i'v deleted the old save from the APPDATA (SummersGone-777) directory.. i still cant get the option to pass directly to chap 4.. ?!?!?!

Why?
Because you need to play from the start again as Oceanlab started using a new version of ren'py and previous save are not compatible

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Why?
Because 777 is the NEW saves folder, not the old one 1611184550.

Because you need to play from the start again as Oceanlab started using a new version of ren'py and previous save are not compatible
I and other people have been able to copy the saves (don't forget the persistent file as well) from the old folder to the new one and they load just fine with Ch4 beta.

Having said that, there's no telling if there will be future compatibility issues or not.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Yep i got it the first time i install the new game, and i think with no mod... It ask i was on Bella path and some others questions... and i started it.. but after 5 minutes since i didnt remember what i did before iv decided to start from the begining... but now im stuck at chap 3.5

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes