den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
guys im confused help me here.

So after the date with bella when you are going to college it says FRIDAY..

when miss marla says to the MC that he and nora need to show up on her office on tuesday to explain what happend

so after that MC tells nadia that because of her and zara he needed to show up on her office tomorrow so..

im kinda lost on the timeline
yeah, that got me too.
but i think it's officially friday.
Bella and Ayua would be gone for two days. And Ayua and the MC has a meet-up on sunday so that fits.
Also, Nami and MC drank at Nick's and would stay over a Vic's house. Noriko wouldn't allow that unless there's no school the next day.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
yeah, that got me too.
but i think it's officially friday.
Bella and Ayua would be gone for two days. And Ayua and the MC has a meet-up on sunday so that fits.
Also, Nami and MC drank at Nick's and would stay over a Vic's house. Noriko wouldn't allow that unless there's no school the next day.
correct me if im wrong but coach hill told the boys see you guys tomorrow at the bar

but it was supposed to be monday no? or im confused with the monday open bar party that was discussed by ayua,sasha and layla on the gym

edit : yea i just saw it he just say we see each other at the bar, i read it wrong

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
pretty sure the changes to chapter 1 are not even on it yet, it was supposed to be after the beta.. unless he changed it last minute
There have already been some changes to Chapter 1 implemented with previous releases.

Chapter 3.5 Full
- 138 new Ch1 renders.
- 3 simple Ch1 animations were added.

- 6 renders added to Ch 3x5.
- Three licensed music tracks were added to Ch1. (The reworked parts.)
- Also most typos and bugs got fixed.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
I'm with you about psychopath,none of them are ;)
As I am a bipolar person with mania-depression + ultra rapid cycles,the MC is really well written...
Guys like him don't work like your usual depressive guys,i know most of you are calling the MC a whimp,but you guys are wrong...
It is the opposite ;)
Guys like the MC are always weary about people who surround them...
We observe them like for months until we think they are trustworthy...
No one can change this ...
I'ts impossible to just fall in love at first sight,i'm glad the dev made him like this...
Yes we can fall in love,but we are always cautious,thats why i completely understand MC's behavior ;)
Yeah, again, it's amusing how some of these guys come up with weird conclusions most of the time. Sloppy dick? Yeah, it's a wimp, confirmed!

A wimp wouldn't put people back in their places.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
ICYDK, there are 2 different scenes of MC rescued in the girl's changing room, depending whether Bella path activated. You can use the mod to get them.

plaksjnddddd

Dec 15, 2020
Hello I'm having this issue when trying to run the game on joiplay. Can anybody help me please?

--------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season1/ImageDefiniert.rpy", line 3, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "season1/ImageDefiniert.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "season1/ImageDefiniert.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1022, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/season1/ImageDefiniert.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "renpy/display\video.py", line 380, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Another question: did anybody melt at the sight of this lovely woman?

Other than those beautiful eyes, I am unfazed, like the MC...

View attachment 1849111

Thoughts?

Not melted , though I see her influencing some outcomes. She's projecting her will quite nicely and she does have the "je ne sais quoi" - weird that little people mentioned how well the story shows this with basically little to no interaction.

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Reworks aside I notice Ocean changed MC's haircut a little in the new update. Also why did he redesign Ayua? Her old design was nice enough in my opinion. Thoughts?

Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
Reworks aside I notice Ocean changed MC's haircut a little in the new update. Also why did he redesign Ayua? Her old design was nice enough in my opinion. Thoughts?
man,wish i could go through changes as much as ayua's model did,i was also happy with the old model but i guess ocean wants her to look "better" idk. and about the haircut,there were so many complaints about him being edgy fuckboy maybe its due to that.

Reactions: lunar517

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
man,wish i could go through changes as much as ayua's model did,i was also happy with the old model but i guess ocean wants her to look "better" idk. and about the haircut,there were so many complaints about him being edgy fuckboy maybe its due to that.
I dunno, the new model makes her look more 'innocent' and I feel the old one suits her personality more. Also about the haircut, I don't think it was because of that because it remained over 80% the same.

Reactions: gaunterodimm

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The full release is just going to add bugfixes, chapter 1 rework and gallery transition effects (I think). There won't be any actual content.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes