Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Calling men the "weaker sex" is kinda tendentious. A man saying the same thing about women would be labelled as a misogynistic.

As for the tabletop session, it would have probably been more pleasant with more interactivity for the player. Let's be honest, it was completely kinetic. There were only one dialogue option with Sonja and one irrelevant choice with the alien prisoner. It was a bit weak and didn't really make the session more immersive. More dialogue options with characters or alternate paths/ending would have been more interesting. At this point, the session has no replayability value.

I don't mind the length of the session or the lack of lewd at all but the lack of interactivity was a flaw.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Calling men the "weaker sex" is kinda tendentious. A man saying the same thing about women would be labelled as a misogynistic.
I think she just feels superior due to her wits and high intelligence. I guess up until now she wasn't able to find a man who could stand up her. She also seems to be bisexual, maybe she was just bored of all the wimp men in her life like her current boyfriend. All speculation... but she definitely doesn't dislike, hate or despise the MC because he is a man...

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Did anyone manage to get the scene with vanessa getting a tennis ball thrown at her? I saw it in the scene gallery just wondering how to trigger it.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
BADIK did not invent rpg sessions in these types of games. And the tabletop session in BADIK is terrible and, besides sex scenes, adds absolutely nothing to the game. In Summers Gone the first session revealed traits and preferences of Nancy's and Nadia's character, which is important for the story arc and for the tabletop sessions in the future.

The tabletop sessions will get even more important in the future especially if you want MC to have a relationship with certain characters. I believe some if not most of these sessions will be optional but at the same time necessary if MC pursues selected love interests.

It was an introduction to the tabletop subarc in Summers Gone and the minute it came up people compared it with BADIKs poor implemantation and tried to find similarities to make their point on the matter. People need to understand that BADIK is not a template for other games just because it is popular.
I did think of Being a Dik because and only because its the only other AVN game that I've played with that kind of fantasy game. However this one was better than the being a dik one but was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long for me.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Did anyone manage to get the scene with vanessa getting a tennis ball thrown at her? I saw it in the scene gallery just wondering how to trigger it.
the only option is to throw a ball is at Zara not vanessa and you can throw it there's no prior choice requirement or something for it

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Well that was a great update. Guess I'll be playing Where it all began soon and then have to wait a year for Chapter 5:confused:.

Why is it the best games take minimum 6 months:cry:

Reactions: imzahai

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well that was a great update. Guess I'll be playing Where it all began soon and then have to wait a year for Chapter 5:confused:.

Why is it the best games take minimum 6 months:cry:
If I may, 2300 renders, animations, new music, some user comfort renpy fixes in 8 months I believe by a solo operator (Whom is also working a second game?). So about 10 renders per day plus all the other stuff. Compare to A Wife and Mother where the Dev is at 3.5 renders a day (He has a dual 3090 rig and a second rig just for whatever), makes a few animations and is on pace to finish with the 100th anniversary of Neil Armstrong landing on the moon.

I got no complaints here. He appears to be working his ass off (in comparison) for much less support. Do I wish it was faster, YES! Am I happy he is still working it, YES!

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Can someone help me out?

I have CH 4 Beta with scrappy's mod and modded patch over here...

And I see cinematics from Chapter 4 that I have missed out on... That and the CG gallery

My game still ends when Nadia and Zara strip MC and leave him there...

Anyone know why I can't access Chapter 4?

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
If I may, 2300 renders, animations, new music, some user comfort renpy fixes in 8 months I believe by a solo operator (Whom is also working a second game?). So about 10 renders per day plus all the other stuff. Compare to A Wife and Mother where the Dev is at 3.5 renders a day (He has a dual 3090 rig and a second rig just for whatever), makes a few animations and is on pace to finish with the 100th anniversary of Neil Armstrong landing on the moon.

I got no complaints here. He appears to be working his ass off (in comparison) for much less support. Do I wish it was faster, YES! Am I happy he is still working it, YES!
I do agree with you. I really like the game that's why i wish the updates were faster, Ocean is working extremely hard and it shows with the quality of everything and also the amount of content we saw in this update but I still do wish he maybe had 2 or 3 people to help him out so updates could be quicker. You cant forget this is a 3 year old game and doesn't have that much content for a game that long.

DeadPigeon

May 2, 2017
I've download the uncensored patch on LewdPatcher and Windows is detecting a Trojan virus on the file. Is anybody else having this issue as well?

Reactions: Killroid

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
Can someone help me out?

I have CH 4 Beta with scrappy's mod and modded patch over here...

And I see cinematics from Chapter 4 that I have missed out on... That and the CG gallery

My game still ends when Nadia and Zara strip MC and leave him there...

Anyone know why I can't access Chapter 4?
Your patch file should be name IPatch not patchy, you should go back to the scrappy page and redownload the patch.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
I don't know you guys but I think Vanessa is a psychopath.
An interaction with a psychopath could be exploitive and there's a high probability you'd get hurt by the end of it.

No. She strikes me as a person who is a highly intelligent and capable woman, who is bored with her surroundings. I wouldn't call myself a highly intelligent person, but man, people can bore me to death in many ways, only they know how!
More than MC or bella?
None of them are psychopaths. MC is a manipulative arsehole all right, but he DOES care about them he is close to, and his actions kinda balance out the good and evil aspects of a human being. And Bella isn't manipulative at all.
I'm sure this will not end up with
View attachment 1847528

of LI like in WVM... or at least I hope so...

View attachment 1847533
I've played WVM. Not a fan! Quit that shit a long time ago. All these diverse group of LIs are like made in a lab over a week and programmed to reach this cisgender male MC and hook up!

Yeah, it's a woke crap. Not my taste.
Well, she made Zara cry for a purpose so.
I take it you didn't throw that ball at her head. If you did, you would understand.
Yes, because both MC and Bella are arguably more sociopaths than psychopaths.
It's amusing to me how you guys toss these words around like it's that easy. Nothing about someone who'd fit those categories is easy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes