Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
I don't get it, whats the meaning behind your comment?

1. Even with my crappy englisch i can easy understand that it was talked about the past and the food was already eaten.
2. A couple renders earlier the plates had food on it. Something sushi like ... kind of...

If we want to start nitpicking we could complain that this bowls are the cleanest ones are that i have ever seen after a dinner.
Yosh,

You could have say hello :c.
My message it's simple it's like a "joke" or whatever like when you ask for the source of something you'll say "what's the sauce", and answer with a fun meme or whatever. Here it's for the fact that i enjoyed Zara and Vanessa they're beautiful and i'll pursue them that's why.
In fact i've seen the food too but like at Bella's date i was mesmerized (i don't know if it's the right word) by their beauty plus the fact we learn more about them, like Vanessa is 5Head and the competitiveness of Zara. (I'm fucked in my path but we'll see what Ocean bring us xD)

Anyway i lost myself in the explanation i think, it's just yeah their beauty like at the date the others characters the quality from the light effect i'm more captized by that than the food. Same IRL i take more interest around me like, the environment, peoples, than my food amongts other thing.

I hope my "joke" is understandable now, sorry my english is trash i don't know if you'll fully understand the meaning but i suppsoe you will have the gist of it.

FKwdHHpXEAcmtuL.jpg

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I was digging in oceans discord and have noticed something aboutthe DnD session we are all missing.

1654205544086.png

Thinking about this, it makes much sense - let us just put realism or parts of it aside. Looking at her culturell circumstances, never ever would the parents of Sonya allow that girl to send time with the MC. Rember the call with her parents in the cantina as they asked if there are any males.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Was this a great update? In my opinion, YES. Did I enjoy the RP Game? It was beautifully done.. and a fun ride.. yes on those points.. would I have liked the time and effort put into that.. going to further the actual storyline? Damn.. that's a hard one. yes and no?

Honestly RP game or not I was impressed and happy after I played this update. I would just LOVE them to be a bit closer together. Right now it's almost like an Update is a major event.. rather than just a continuation of a great story.

The one thing you can be sure of is this game is one of my favorites and I will be around for a long long time.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Was this a great update? In my opinion, YES. Did I enjoy the RP Game? It was beautifully done.. and a fun ride.. yes on those points.. would I have liked the time and effort put into that.. going to further the actual storyline? Damn.. that's a hard one. yes and no?

Honestly RP game or not I was impressed and happy after I played this update. I would just LOVE them to be a bit closer together. Right now it's almost like an Update is a major event.. rather than just a continuation of a great story.

The one thing you can be sure of is this game is one of my favorites and I will be around for a long long time.
Indeed, it was absolutely stunning. I can´t say that I was completelly invested in the RP game (too busy hoping that the update was worth the hype), but I can appreciate it. Beautifull renders. Great Nami, Bella and Zara (surprising) chapter, overall. Love the character interactions. I´m satisfied, but I wish there was a little bit of Mila. She´s my 3rd favorite after Bella and Nami and she didn´t get a single line.
Yeah, the story is some good shit. Quality.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It was a great update and it is a great game! Bella is my favorite one, then Nami. I really hope that we can start a relationship with Bella and Nami. Noji is a great woman too, and even though her boyfriend seems a nice guy, if dev gives us (players) a chance to start a relationship with Noji, I'd like to be on her path too, but if this doesn't happen, I guess Nick is a good choice for her. Mila is another great girl and after Bella, Nami and Noji, my favorite one. About Zara and Vanessa, yes, I was surprised. I liked them both and looking forward to see more.

Reactions: ratttta

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Rejoice, brothers! MC's dick is alive!

We shall have some hot, steamy scenes as soon as Bella get back in the next update. And all thanks to wingnami.

Though his, and I quote Nia, "gigantic penis", belongs in Bella's coochie, I say!

screenshot0244.png
Just come back, my love. It's just impossible to have left the zombie ways and keep playing this game called life without you...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

We shall have some hot, steamy scenes as soon as Bella get back in the next update. And all thanks to wingnami.

Though his, and I quote Nia, "gigantic penis", belongs in Bella's coochie, I say!

View attachment 1846893
Just come back, my love. It's just impossible to come back and keep playing this game called life without you...
MC's pipi still sleeps. Nami's red hot coochie failed. Bella has straddled MC multiple times and failed. Until it actually happens, MC remains a eunuch. And even when it awakens, MC is half the man that Jeff is.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018

View attachment 1846893
Just come back, my love. It's just impossible to come back and keep playing this game called life without you...
Next update, you say? I can wait. Prepare yourself, "Bella's coochie".

Edit: for the record : I´m a massive Bella stan. I´m not being sarcastic. Bella is the Nr.1 choice.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Too many girls; Ocean needs to chill out on the MC harem. It's ridiculous how little we see of girls like Mia, Ayua, Nia, Robin, Sasha and let's not mention Victoria and whoever you want to add to the list. And It's not going to get better if he keeps this rythm.
Like I gave 0 s*** about the rich girl that locked us along with the tedious Mass Effect copy therefore it is a very boring update for me.
Is Ayua in this update?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Too many girls; Ocean needs to chill out on the MC harem. It's ridiculous how little we see of girls like Mia, Ayua, Nia, Robin, Sasha and let's not mention Victoria and whoever you want to add to the list. And It's not going to get better if he keeps this rythm.
Like I gave 0 s*** about the rich girl that locked us along with the tedious Mass Effect copy therefore it is a very boring update for me.
Is there a harem path now?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I loved this game till 3.5...Buuut starting 4.0beta i really dont know how i feel...after this fiction game i tried,i REALLY tried to play further,but before the "sci-fi game" ended i gave up :(
Warscared heeeelp,you know i love this game like you do,but is it worth to play this update till the end?
-Edit- ok,ok after playing the DND-session again i must admit,it was kinda cool :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I was digging in oceans discord and have noticed something aboutthe DnD session we are all missing.

View attachment 1846643

Thinking abou this it makes much sense let us just put realism or parts it aside. lLooking at her culturell circumstances, never ever would the partents of Sonya allow that girl to send time with the MC. Rember the call with her parents in the cantina as they asked if there are any males.
I don't like Sonya at all
Ok. nice update, i'm fun of Sci-Fi but in this game i don't understand it... 1000 renders of shooting aliens without story...
Maybe if it was cyberpunk or medival them it would be great but i think ocean should be like DPC he's too proud of his story and don't give a f about people and their opinions about the plots even fan theories gives major spoilers he'll still go with same plans ,it's best for their games.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
From what I've gathered so far sasha and Robin aren't even true LI or at the very least not yet the main ones being Mila Maja and her sis or roommate depending Nami Bella ayua nadia sonya(obviously as of now really the only thing with this is the dnd shit) and amber for whatever fucking reason the other characters legit just being there(this is just as of now im pretty sure I saw somewhere this game is meant to have shit ton of episodes so i would assume robin sasha and crazy chick will all eventually be considered full LI possibly even nadias rival tbh I don't think that characters are the main issue I think how long it takes to update the game is

луна

Aug 24, 2021
From what I've gathered so far sasha and Robin aren't even true LI or at the very least not yet the main ones being Mila Maja and her sis or roommate depending Nami Bella ayua nadia sonya(obviously as of now really the only thing with this is the dnd shit) and amber for whatever fucking reason the other characters legit just being there(this is just as of now im pretty sure I saw somewhere this game is meant to have shit ton of episodes so i would assume robin sasha and crazy chick will all eventually be considered full LI possibly even nadias rival tbh I don't think that characters are the main issue I think how long it takes to update the game is
I dont know Robin but Sasha its a LI.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I dont know Robin but Sasha its a LI.
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021)
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a full LI

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes