rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Do we have an idea on the release time? Man the wait's gonna be the end of me..
Well, dev is from Germany, means CET time. Now is 22:00. I doubt he will release it too early in the morning... I would say in next 24 hours for top Patreons + time to get leaked... This week probably...

Last edited:
Reactions: impatientpatient

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Knowing the Release Time won't change anything ... We all know already that MC Dick won't be repaired in the upcoming Update. :ROFLMAO:

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Pre-Release Post #2 - Info - Chapter 5 - Season 2

Hello,
So...
The update will be released in less than 24 hours, and I'm here to tell you guys about a few thingies and plans for the future.
1. Renpy version - The phone & saves
Chapter 4x5 was created with Renpy 7.4.11, but I couldn't get the game to start properly with it. Something went wrong and I tried Renpy 7.5.2.
Suddenly, everything worked, including most of my saves from the CH 4.5 Full & Beta.
But, the phone suffered a stroke, and for some reason, the buttons of the phone flicker if you hover your mouse over them.
Opening the game with 7.4.11 fixes that, but I'm not sure what else besides the saves it destroys.
So I made the decision to go with 7.5.2 for the Beta and give you guys a WIP phone with a stroke.
Oh right, the phone will be partially shipped out. Only the Chat app is somewhat working.
The working phone with Aurora, etc. will be implemented in Season 2. (It makes sense because from S2 onwards, the game is going to be in 4K.)
We will slowly develop the apps for it and add them over the course of S2. I've gotta do a ton of renders for Aurora, and I just don't have the nerves right now during a double release.
Four days ago I woke up at 4am, now I wake up at 5PM... Release weeks are a magical time.
Don't prepare all your saves now! Wait for the full to do it!
With the full, we're going to switch to Renpy 8.1.
Season 2 is also going to run on 8.1. It will increase performance tremendously. (Which is needed for the phone, galleries & cinematics/animations.)
I also want to make sure, that everything goes well with transferring saves from S1 to S2.
More about Season 2 in the Post-release log.
Adjustments to older scenes in order to keep my licenses and Steam rating for Season 1.
I made adjustments to a few scenes to not risk losing any music. This includes:
Chapter 2 - You won't see Mario's penis anymore.
Chapter 3 - Bella & MC Changing room - You won't see MCs penis anymore.
Chapter 4 - Jacuzzi - Nami won't grind your PP anymore & you won't see MCs penis anymore. (Yes, lots of cocks are being removed.)
Chapter 4.5 - The Vic tidy teasing animation got changed from nipple play to intimate Neck kissing.
Chapter 4.5 - You won't see Vic's pussy anymore.
Notes: No scene got removed. Just single renders were altered for the sake of keeping my new licenses and keeping the Steam rating for Season 1.
Season 2 is its own game and won't fall under these restrictions. (So, you'll get to see MC's penis again. Yay!)
New Renders in CH1 to CH3. (4K attached)
The good thing about the phone not doing what it's supposed to do was that I changed some chats to phone calls.
So instead of looking at a phone, you get to look at something like this:

This is from a little call with Bella in Chapter 3.
So yay, without the phone problems, we wouldn't have these Bellchen renders.
I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys what has been changed Pre-Chapter 5, as saves should work and you won't have to replay the game for the Beta.
Besides the Bella bathroom-call scenes... Here's the rest of the changed scenes.
Chapter 1
I had to adjust the renders directly around the new cinematic. It looked totally out of place.

Chapter 2
I added a scene that was supposed to come with the CH5 full and last rework of SG. I already had that scene done... So why not just add it?

It includes the parts where Amber brings you home and Ayua leaves to look after Bella. (Ayua also gets a little more physical than before.)
Chapter 3
Both scenes were previously previewed.

The Bellchen/Claire scene.

And of course, the Noji scene that replaced her old 2019 model.
I'm currently still testing a few thingies... And I'll release the new Chapter in the next 24 hours.
Apparently, I said it wrong in the previous Dev Log... But no, Miru didn't appear in Summer's Gone.
I meant that she's the only girl of all the girls in my games that we have actually seen completely nude... And that's why she's the girl I'm using in Blender to test stuff.
Because I can show her fully nude.
- Ocean

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes