Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So yeah, while now the MC isn't the complete psycho he was in the original version of the game before the remake, and who some people in this thread miss so much, he's still a bit of a jerk. You can control and change his dark side to some extent, but you can't completely get rid of it.
I always say i don´t want to change the Mc´s personality, for me it´s the difference from the typical Mc in the others games. And if we can mantein the Mc in the dark side i want to do it, at least in one patch, it can be interesting to control a dark Mc...
If i change his personality it must be when i feel a real connection with one of the LI.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I always say i don´t want to change the Mc´s personality, for me it´s the difference from the typical Mc in the others games. And if we can mantein the Mc in the dark side i want to do it, at least in one patch, it can be interesting to control a dark Mc...
If i change his personality it must be when i feel a real connection with one of the LI.
Some like it hot dark. Lately there were enough dudes here, who said that they can't stand the MC's personality (his current personality, after the rework) because he's too psycho for them. Meet your new buddies, bro :KEK:
We'll see how dark MC will be in the next chapter; so far, despite all the MC's efforts to be an asshole, the girls are too comfortable around him.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Some like it hot dark. Lately there were enough dudes here, who said that they can't stand the MC's personality (his current personality, after the rework) because he's too psycho for them. Meet your new buddies, bro :KEK:
We'll see how dark MC will be in the next chapter; so far, despite all the MC's efforts to be an asshole, the girls are too comfortable around him.
I didn´t know SG before the remake so i don´t know how dark was he... but this Mc is dark enought for me :LOL: .
Anyway i think make sense that Mc becomes less dark in the future becouse he will begin to be more mental healthy ( i guess)

Reactions: yossa999

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He had this dark thought of killing Victoria after the accident "to stop her pain" or whatever but that's it.
He shoot too his teacher isn´t it? But the gun was false or something like that , i think this scene would be change in chapter 5 as Ocean said.
That was it...thanks...I knew it was along those kinda lines....

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Probably not a real gun but In Germany it's very normal to have a schrekschuss pistol/gun it can only fire blanks and you can shoot bird bangers out of it
You don't need a license for them in germany and anyone over the age of 18 can buy them
they look like this

i had one that was a beretta 92

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes