Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
mediafire is slow and mega would prolly have a limit i am guessing, anyone has ideas?
for mega you can use some tricks to circumvent the limit. its ip based so anything that changes your ip works. vpns, dns resolvers, just generating a randomized ip, etc

Currently im downloading with both and mediafire is bottlenecking hard at >800kbps (prolly bc everyone is using it) while mega is going strong no limits and i've downloaded like 7 gigs, no limit kicking in

Reactions: arasobakayebaka
May 30, 2022
do what I do. use mega then you can use some tricks to circumvent the limit. its ip based so anything that changes your ip works. vpns, dns resolvers, just generating a randomized ip, etc
Ah, I tried something in the past but couldn't work 'round it in the end, so I gave up lol. Have a kind of of hate boner for mega since, i guess

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
If you dont know how to manipulate MEGA to avoid limits, you cant be considered a real pirate :KEK::devilish:.

But in my case I didnt even have to use the manipulation tactic: It just downloaded the whole thing in one go :KEK::KEK:
megabasterd ftw
also, whats with mega not enforcing the limits? first time I've seen this in all my years

Edit: here you go guys, check this out

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
megabasterd ftw
also, whats with mega not enforcing the limits? first time I've seen this in all my years

Edit: here you go guys, check this out
jesus Christ man I haven't seen that app in years.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
The mega link says blocked by Chrome...

Can't download it directly. Tried using the Chrome extension. Firefox apparently cannot download from mega

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
well I'm not in a hurry I'm going to wait until the evening or midnight to be able to download it without problems.

big bad wolf 69

Sep 13, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Full Fixed] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.24GB
Repack size: 845MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (226MB) from below link.
UpdateOnly_MQ from Chapter 4.5 Full to Chapter 4.5 Full Fixed =

PC = PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.41GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
UQ Edition compressed please

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes