dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Yep. i was hoping it would have been released soon and i would be able to play it after work. Since its nighttime now i will have to wait to play it tomorrow. Can't wait tbf.
The devlog said in less than 24 hours. 21 hours ago the pre-release devlog came out. I'm guessing Ocean is going to make us wait till 23.50 hours. Also, his Patreon subs went from 1200 (since oct 10) to 5049. so delaying is working in his favor.

OceanSG.JPG

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
The devlog said in less than 24 hours. 21 hours ago the pre-release devlog came out. I'm guessing Ocean is going to make us wait till 23.50 hours. Also, his Patreon subs went from 1200 (since oct 10) to 5049. so delaying is working in his favor.
Man i really hope this wont be next A.O.A. Academy situation. When the game is top tier and sudently the dev dissapear. :|

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 3033346
that is a new patreon change, he didn't gain actual paying subscribers :whistle:, just a simple follower changed to member, same happened with everyone;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment 3033346
11123445Untitled.png
Only paid members matter, since Patreon made Followers 'Free Members', numbers are inflated for everyone

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
You know this post was done more than 21 hours ago where he said he would post an update within 24 hours.
Man! I'M JUST SAD RIGHT NOW.
View attachment 3033332
I am more worried about this situation being like that of Milfy City. Icstor just milked the subscribers left and right.
Dude what is with this stupid pessimism. You do realize you are sounding like a fkin idiot right now who has no idea how to differentiate between devs and their working ethics but keeps on crying.
There is a huge difference between Icstor and Ocean or DPC and Stoper.

Even if he doesn't release it today, then at max the delay would be 1 or 2 days unlike the legend you mentioned.

Feb 16, 2022
Dude what is with this stupid pessimism. You do realize you are sounding like a fkin idiot right now who has no idea how to differentiate between devs and their working ethics but keeps on crying.
There is a huge difference between Icstor and Ocean or DPC and Stoper.

Even if he doesn't release it today, then at max the delay would be 1 or 2 days unlike the legend you mentioned.
I like the fact how you chose to roast me when I'm just talking about milking the subscribers
(I'm sure even greatest of the game devs have done at some point), where as the above guy was talking about abandoning the complete game duping the whole community in the process.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I like the fact how you chose to roast me when I'm just talking about milking the subscribers, where as the above guy was talking about abandoning the complete game duping the whole community in the process.
Not roasting you just telling to not compare morons to those who actually do work. The term MILKING ain't something that I would associate with this dev.
The dude above is just worried regarding dev for the fact that there might be a 0.1% chance that the dev disappears which happened with AOA.

Reactions: Sleepy666
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes