Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Obviously there is nothing wrong with waiting a little longer, but I can't help but think of those people who played chapter 1 and today are no longer with us waiting for chapter 5, anything can happen in the future, so please take care of yourselves , sleep well, do health checks, eat healthy, play sports, we need to be here when season 2 arrives, and be able to see what many of us here want in addition to the story, which is also very captivating.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Obviously there is nothing wrong with waiting a little longer, but I can't help but think of those people who played chapter 1 and today are no longer with us waiting for chapter 5, anything can happen in the future, so please take care of yourselves , sleep well, do health checks, eat healthy, play sports, we need to be here when season 2 arrives, and be able to see what many of us here want in addition to the story, which is also very captivating.
Sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
According to my analogy fries are not bad food, but they taste WAY BETTER as sides with a steak. ;)
Agree... Vegans must love you... :ROFLMAO:
I'm getting always hungry when I see that animation where Bella&MC eat that hamburger&fries... :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes