Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I counted 3 questions, not 1. And they're quite loaded, nowhere near innocent.

The world becomes a more confusing place as people confuses fake with real. But in general I honestly doubt manure, whether it's from humans or other animals, will have anything to do with the ever improving graphics and animation quality.

Knowing the perfectionist that Ocean seems to be, it's possible.

Depends. How old are you? Are you suffering from a life-threatening disease? Are you planning to commit suicide? This is just a game, not some life-changing event. What difference does it make if you see the game's end or not? (If it is a life-changing event for you, there are much bigger issues in your life.) Besides, nobody gives a F if you live to see the game's end or not.
Really liked this answer. Long timers know just how often this question gets posed in this thread.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Obviously there is nothing wrong with waiting a little longer, but I can't help but think of those people who played chapter 1 and today are no longer with us waiting for chapter 5, anything can happen in the future, so please take care of yourselves , sleep well, do health checks, eat healthy, play sports, we need to be here when season 2 arrives, and be able to see what many of us here want in addition to the story, which is also very captivating.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Obviously there is nothing wrong with waiting a little longer, but I can't help but think of those people who played chapter 1 and today are no longer with us waiting for chapter 5, anything can happen in the future, so please take care of yourselves , sleep well, do health checks, eat healthy, play sports, we need to be here when season 2 arrives, and be able to see what many of us here want in addition to the story, which is also very captivating.
Sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes