Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I can't really image not being on Bella's route so this is a difficulty scene to achieve :KEK:
I was just thinking exactly that! I wonder if you don't kiss her if it locks you out of Bella's love route? Her getting jealous could be a good thing! Then maybe there will still be a chance to be with her later. Jeez, I am bargaining just to keep Bella!

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
in fact, while the path of one girl does not close the path of another girl. At the end of part 4.5, I have one of many saves where I am simultaneously on the paths of Bella, Vic, Mila and Nami. And yes, it's without any mods.

Reactions: AkibaRed

AkibaRed

Jun 1, 2022
in fact, while the path of one girl does not close the path of another girl. At the end of part 4.5, I have one of many saves where I am simultaneously on the paths of Bella, Vic, Mila and Nami. And yes, it's without any mods.
gonna wait for ayua and sasha

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
At least before this release, the dev had a valid reason for not including H-scenes bcz he wanted to build up the story before introducing anything else. But now, all pretense has been dropped and every important scene has been altered beyond recognition to cater for irl bullshit. Who gives a shit about some retarded music? Do people play this game for its music? I thought the story had the highest priority over everything else but no, now music is more important. Tomorrow the game engine will take higher priority and after that, the Patreon and the whole game will be turned into an E-rated game that will be marketed towards blind people who will only enjoy the game for its music selection. This dev has no work ethic.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
At least before this release, the dev had a valid reason for not including H-scenes bcz he wanted to build up the story before introducing anything else. But now, all pretense has been dropped and every important scene has been altered beyond recognition to cater for irl bullshit. Who gives a shit about some retarded music? Do people play this game for its music? I thought the story had the highest priority over everything else but no, now music is more important. Tomorrow the game engine will take higher priority and after that, the Patreon and the whole game will be turned into an E-rated game that will be marketed towards blind people who will only enjoy the game for its music selection. This dev has no work ethic.
armZmx7_460s.jpg

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes