PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Amber please help us, you are our last hope...
Amber the Therapist will take the MC to the cabin as part of trying to help the MC heal.

Amber full figure.png

And will Amber, as Bambi, come out to play at the cabin...

AmberNFriend1a.png

But then, will we get more on this visitor to Amber's house with the next update or, more likely, Season 2?

AmberNFriend1a1a.png

AmberNFriend1a1b.png

I'm looking forward to some 'Bambi' stories... ;)

I suspect this visitor would share a few just to annoy Amber...

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
A few lines lower in the same dev log.
"Notes: No scene got removed. Just single renders were altered for the sake of keeping my new licenses and keeping the Steam rating for Season 1. "
Please finish reading the text you are responding to.
Regardless of how you view it, Ocean was clear in his dev log. The very first line of that section states specifically, "I made adjustments to a few scenes to not risk losing any music."

Yes, it continues to say he did not omit scenes. He didn't. He just cut the height of those dynamic moments out of those scenes. And he continues to say that it allows him to keep the Steam rating. That is twice in the same paragraph that he says he wanted to maintain the music and save the music license.

There is nothing to argue here. Ocean made it clear.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
fucking background music is just fucking background music, for chrissake.
Background music for this Dev isn't just any background music, it's the music that gives him scene "ideas" he can't think of any without it... and the scenes fit the music, apparently. I'll be skipping every animation and muting the music lol.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

And I thought the age verification would also affect titles that had been rated by the USK.
When I order a FSK18 Blu-Ray, the recipient has to be at home, having his ID card ready. I thought it was the same for USK rated media.

they've not been controlled by the USK
In a lawfull sense they shall not be made accessible to anyone under the age of 18 (the fines are even more hefty, than if you sell a Call of duty, which was controlled, to a minor
I didn't think of that. But if it was for the missing rating, half of the Steam portfolio would have to be locked in Germany and not just games with sexual content. Except for the medium to big publishers no one cares to get a rating in Germany. The USK can't test every indie game.

Also .. if you look at GOG or Steam, I am quite sure there are there are also region locked games that have been rated, like House Party.

Last edited:

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
so we forget this project for 2-3 years, somehow crawled out of the mountain, and then we go back to what we were doing.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Regardless of how you view it, Ocean was clear in his dev log. The very first line of that section states specifically, "I made adjustments to a few scenes to not risk losing any music."

Yes, it continues to say he did not omit scenes. He didn't. He just cut the height of those dynamic moments out of those scenes. And he continues to say that it allows him to keep the Steam rating. That is twice in the same paragraph that he says he wanted to maintain the music and save the music license.

There is nothing to argue here. Ocean made it clear.
Yep, he expressed himself very clearly in the latest dev log, so I provided a link to this log and specifically included a quote where two reasons were mentioned for this whole nudes editing thing: music and rating. Though it wasn't anything new that he hadn't mentioned before, but whatever. So, please, don't misguide the other people by citing only the music part. I guess they can draw their own conclusions by reading the dev log.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yep, he expressed himself very clearly in the latest dev log, so I provided a link to this log and specifically included a quote where two reasons were mentioned for this whole nudes editing thing: music and rating. Though it wasn't anything new that he hadn't mentioned before, but whatever. So, please, don't misguide the other people by citing only the music part. I guess they can draw their own conclusions by reading the dev log.
Yossa, how can that be misleading? First I provided the source material directly from the Patreon website. Second, I made no claims that it was the only reason. Third, when you decided to make this an issue, I clearly agreed that he mentioned the rating, AND the music was mentioned TWICE.

So yes, people here are intelligent. They can clearly read the dev log for themselves, including my commentary AND yours. They can come up with their own conclusions. You do not need to worry about anyone trying to mislead them astray.

Seriously. Wow.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I've played this game so many times and thought i'd seen all the content. This is new.
Speaking of content that I had not noticed...

I was searching for a specific image in the folder when I found a rather significant scene that I had never achieved in the game. It is the MC getting handcuffed in the bathroom but this time it is one of the twins and she is topless. There is a series of shenanigans and the rest of the girls get involved. Then, Marla walks in and one of the last images is her adjusting her breasts. Not quite sure how to get this to come up.
ac170.jpg

Also, a scene where Bella adjusts herself in the gym and apparently gets frustrated at the MC. Maybe a scene that was deleted? Or does it happen if you are not on Bella's love route?
ab933.jpg

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021

I was searching for a specific image in the folder when I found a rather significant scene that I had never achieved in the game. It is the MC getting handcuffed in the bathroom but this time it is one of the twins and she is topless. There is a series of shenanigans and the rest of the girls get involved. Then, Marla walks in and one of the last images is her adjusting her breasts. Not quite sure how to get this to come up.
View attachment 3032469

Also, a scene where Bella adjusts herself in the gym and apparently gets frustrated at the MC. Maybe a scene that was deleted? Or does it happen if you are not on Bella's love route?
View attachment 3032460
For the first scene, u just shouldn't be on the bella route. Because if she doesn't save you in the lockerroom, this scene happens

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yossa, how can that be misleading? First I provided the source material directly from the Patreon website. Second, I made no claims that it was the only reason. Third, when you decided to make this an issue, I clearly agreed that he mentioned the rating, AND the music was mentioned TWICE.

So yes, people here are intelligent. They can clearly read the dev log for themselves, including my commentary AND yours. They can come up with their own conclusions. You do not need to worry about anyone trying to mislead them astray.

Seriously. Wow.
Dunno, maybe it's me who was still misled by this part:
Anyway, thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it.
And although the people here are intelligent, not everyone follows this thread and news about the game. :)
But it seems that many people lately are jumping to conclusions from a single post and building theories on misunderstood phrases without full context. Instead of just using search and reading what the author of the game actually says. And in the end the whole thread asks why the fuck he changes our favorite scenes for the sake of a couple of background sounds.

That's why I argued with your very first post, as it seemed to me as leading to misleading :)
But you're right, it's not my problem, so I'll grab some popcorn and enjoy the drama here.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

View attachment 3032469

View attachment 3032460
I think you get that second scene if you didn't kiss Bella so she's at school, and you went with Robin in the bathroom so she's jealous

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022

View attachment 3032469

View attachment 3032460
don't kiss Bella and you'll see both of these scenes

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes