yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Don't Bogart that pop corn bin. You bought the whole stock and us back in line are stuck with mouldy old bacon snacks
Because you were supposed to participate in the drama, not enjoy it!
By the way, I saved something before the vivisected version came out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Does Germany have a different definition of October 25?
In reference to what? Today is October 25, and it's 14:48 there. Ocean has time till midnight to post it to fit the scedule.

But now, all pretense has been dropped and every important scene has been altered beyond recognition to cater for irl bullshit.
Dude, you didn't even see the fucking scenes, chill out.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Innocent Question:
I counted 3 questions, not 1. And they're quite loaded, nowhere near innocent.

What happens if, after 2-3 years, graphics and animation quality continues to improve at rapid pace due to generative AI and shit?
The world becomes a more confusing place as people confuses fake with real. But in general I honestly doubt manure, whether it's from humans or other animals, will have anything to do with the ever improving graphics and animation quality.

Will the dev rework the chapters again?
Knowing the perfectionist that Ocean seems to be, it's possible.

In that case, will I see the game's end before I die?
Depends. How old are you? Are you suffering from a life-threatening disease? Are you planning to commit suicide? This is just a game, not some life-changing event. What difference does it make if you see the game's end or not? (If it is a life-changing event for you, there are much bigger issues in your life.) Besides, nobody gives a F if you live to see the game's end or not.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
In reference to what? Today is October 25, and it's 14:48 there. Ocean has time till midnight to post it to fit the scedule.

Dude, you didn't even see the fucking scenes, chill out.
it's not all about the sex scenes, it's about the storyline and the beautiful 3D rendering girls hehehe.

If you want to see a sex scene, just use imagination.
80b2febe7af2b92dd3e8565110d507e7.jpg

Reactions: Sleepy666

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Nice! But wrong chick. Vidal would send bloodhounds after me.
Don't lie to me, Ali, everybody knows there is no such thing as a wrong chick to you!
But if we pretend there's the right chick, then this is the only way I can imagine her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The last dev log was like a jug of cold water for me :oops:, Ocean is editing the scenes i love more. I´m just going to wait for the full chapter 5 and them i will can have a better opinion of the game.

Reading the comments it´s obvius people here is really nervous about the sex and erotic theme, and i understand that but we will have sex in season two and i´m very sure Ocean will do the best for give us amazing scenes with the girls, we just need to be very patient and wait fot the magic...

For me this first season is being really good, and of course i´m going to follow the game to the season two, when this season arrives it will be my time to judge if the wait it was worth it or not... Then Ocean will have the oportunity to satisface all of us with sex scenes and make the game he wants to make without obstacles.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The last dev log was like a jug of cold water for me :oops:, Ocean is editing the scenes i love more. I´m just going to wait for the full chapter 5 and them i will can have a better opinion of the game.

Reading the comments it´s obvius people here is really nervous about the sex and erotic theme, and i understand that but we will have sex in season two and i´m very sure Ocean will do the best for give us amazing scenes with the girls, we just need to be very patient and wait fot the magic...

For me this first season is being really good, and of course i´m going to follow the game to the season two, when this season arrives it will be my time to judge if the wait it was worth it or not... Then Ocean will have the oportunity to satisface all of us with sex scenes and make the game he wants to make without obstacles.
Not only like cold water into face, more like "moderate but accurate" kick into balls... Luckily there are not too many of those renders. But season two is what we're waiting for...

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Who's that sexy chick on the right in the top two images and the left in the bottom image? :)
Damn reaction limit :KEK:
My o my, I see you have exquisite taste too. But don't get your hopes high, Emilio called his dibs on her first!
Let's focus on the redhead. :BootyTime:

Feb 16, 2022
I counted 3 questions, not 1. And they're quite loaded, nowhere near innocent.

The world becomes a more confusing place as people confuses fake with real. But in general I honestly doubt manure, whether it's from humans or other animals, will have anything to do with the ever improving graphics and animation quality.

Knowing the perfectionist that Ocean seems to be, it's possible.

Depends. How old are you? Are you suffering from a life-threatening disease? Are you planning to commit suicide? This is just a game, not some life-changing event. What difference does it make if you see the game's end or not? (If it is a life-changing event for you, there are much bigger issues in your life.) Besides, nobody gives a F if you live to see the game's end or not.
Damn, you're serious! I urge you to see some flowers and shit.

Dictionary
Definitions from ·

sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or . (This was my attempt)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Not only like cold water into face, more like "moderate but accurate" kick into balls... Luckily there are no too many of those renders. But season two is what we're waiting for...
Yes, that´s a better definition about the dev log :LOL: .

And take here my like to your comment (y), i can´t post more reactions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, that´s a better definition about the dev log :LOL: .

And take here my like to your comment (y), i can´t post more reactions :ROFLMAO:
Yes, and hate those "like" limits too. They are treated like this page is monetizing through them. I expect soon to be able to buy a additional "like" for 10 cent... "special" offer 11 likes for a euro... 9.99 euro for unlimited (for 24 hours)... :D:D:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes