Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah I think the only people that won't get it on steam or the ones that hate the edits / censorship , they barley or dont use steam so it isn't convenient for them like it is for me.
Me, for example. I´m more of a console gamer so i barely use Steam, i have some games there sure but is not my normal place for play. And if in the Patreon version i can see some more boobs...Well, is silly and i know it but i like boobs :LOL:

Reactions: Vinho49

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Me, for example. I´m more of a console gamer so i barely use Steam, i have some games there sure but is not my normal place for play. And if in the Patreon version i can see some more boobs...Well, is silly and i know it but i like boobs :LOL:
Where are people getting the idea that there is an uncensored/different patreon version? As far as I could tell from the devlog, there's only one version, and those are the list of things he has changed. Doesn't matter where you get it, it will be the same. In the dev log, Ocean talks about things he changed in the rework as part of the 2304 renders he did, not things he changed for Steam. SO when he made Amber's blouse opaque, it's because it was a cheap way to show her pierced nipples, but she wouldn't do that as a professional. Same sort of thing, Ocean's changed a bunch of things, not to censor, but to make it more cohesive. Amber's change has nothing to do with censoring it for steam, as there already is partial nudity mentioned to make it pegi 16. Nami's lake thing is probably a nervous Ocean censorship, more to do with making it squeaky clean for patreon.

These are my opinions, but nowhere have I seen mention of a separate patreon version from anything Ocean has said.

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Have you even played SG?

First of all, his dick works fine, but unfortunately it only works in one direction - Summer's dead pussy.

Second, Nami, roleplaying Summer, was able to make him get a boner.

Third, when the MC allowed Nami to move her buttocks on his dick in jacuzzi, he suddenly discovered that his dick was alive again. So, it's not just dead Summer's pussy that's actually working.

Four, the game doesn't yet say what exactly caused his panic attacks, but now they happen quite regularly. The more body contact he has, the stronger the blow. He lost in the college hallway surrounded by a bunch of girls, he had a panic attack. A threesome kiss with Vic and Mila - he had to retreat to the bathroom and experience a panic attack. He was having fun at a book club - panic attack. Do you really think getting more intimate with Bella is a good idea until he deals with this shit?

The game kinda hints that this idea is not very good. And it seems obvious that until he and Amber visit the damn cabin, he will not make any progress in solving this problem.
Hey yossa, I found further reasons why you're right about this, Ocean thinks panic attacks occur to SG'd MC because well... ....in his own words (from the devlog):

After I checked my backups and saw that Backblaze forgot about 30% of the files, I can tell you... I almost pulled an SG MC after he had too much contact with some girls.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Where are people getting the idea that there is an uncensored/different patreon version? As far as I could tell from the devlog, there's only one version, and those are the list of things he has changed. Doesn't matter where you get it, it will be the same. In the dev log, Ocean talks about things he changed in the rework as part of the 2304 renders he did, not things he changed for Steam. SO when he made Amber's blouse opaque, it's because it was a cheap way to show her pierced nipples, but she wouldn't do that as a professional. Same sort of thing, Ocean's changed a bunch of things, not to censor, but to make it more cohesive. Amber's change has nothing to do with censoring it for steam, as there already is partial nudity mentioned to make it pegi 16. Nami's lake thing is probably a nervous Ocean censorship, more to do with making it squeaky clean for patreon.

These are my opinions, but nowhere have I seen mention of a separate patreon version from anything Ocean has said.

Hey yossa, I found further reasons why you're right about this, Ocean thinks panic attacks occur to SG'd MC because well... ....in his own words (from the devlog):
Uhhh didnt followed the discussion but im pretty sure it was either mentioned in a changelog or i saw someone copying a discord statement from ocean that the steam and patreon versions will indeed be different. I think it was the Nami lake scene, shes is (and stays) topless in the patreon version but not in the steam version if i remember it correctly.

The fixes/changes like ambers blouse was a different statement and are happening in every version

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Uhhh didnt followed the discussion but im pretty sure it was either mentioned in a changelog or i saw someone copying a discord statement from ocean that the steam and patreon versions will indeed be different. I think it was the Nami lake scene, shes is (and stays) topless in the patreon version but not in the steam version if i remember it correctly.
Yeah i remember reading and seeing the discord message posted in this thread as well 2-3 days ago

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

The fixes/changes like ambers blouse was a different statement and are happening in every version
Yeah i remember reading and seeing the discord message posted in this thread as well 2-3 days ago
I searched back to the start of March, nothing a non-subscriber can see posted by Ocean regards this. If you saw it, it was another user either with more status sharing crumbs, or someone starting a rumour.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I searched back to the start of March, nothing a non-subscriber can see posted by Ocean regards this. If you saw it, it was another user either with more status sharing crumbs, or someone starting a rumour.
actually just recall it was a reply someone did to me. Here is the screenshot they posted in their reply at least when it comes to Nami being topless at the lake

1712457566866.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
actually just recall it was a reply someone did to me. Here is the screenshot they posted in their reply at least when it comes to Nami being topless at the lake

View attachment 3517777
Well there you go, that doesn't show up anymore in the general chat. Looks like Ocean deleted his response, or hid it. I'm not a fan of discord, it moves to fast for me :sneaky:

Thanks for clearing that up!

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
There was a grand purge on his Discord, almost all posting history was deleted.
EDIT: Ah, sorry, you're right, the posts Dessolos was quoting were from patreon-genearal chat.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
There was a grand purge on his Discord, almost all posting history was deleted.
In the last couple of days? I'm guessing from here on in it'll happen pretty reliably - as more steam users appear who don't know how to read rules. Maybe this was just a reflex action in case Steam are lurking in his discord.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
In the last couple of days? I'm guessing from here on in it'll happen pretty reliably - as more steam users appear who don't know how to read rules. Maybe this was just a reflex action in case Steam are lurking in his discord.
Nah, about a month or more ago. Before there was a history down to the time when Regium was there.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Or they're looking at each other because Jenna's being an obnoxious drunk.
If that was the case, then it would be blatant misdirection by Ocean. He choose to highlight the awkward look between the two of them immediately after they overheard Jenna's quip about William's manwhoring. There can be, of course, any number of reasons for the awkward look, but I expect it will be revealed sometime down the track. I would be very surprised if the look was merely random or trivial.

One wild unsubstantiated theory I have is Eva might be the trans character - when Ocean said they weren't in the game yet, I think that was before Beanpole had appeared in the rework. That's make sense that Eva would be incredibly self conscious of her body. The argument against this is of course Ocean's fanservice to E:D, making it less likely he'd mess with a character he liked.
Ye Gads! The one character in the game that doesn't conform to Ocean's handful of prevalent female body types... so, I seriously hope not! I'd rather Sai be trans (e.g. the daughter of a former Bulgarian female shot-put champion, who embarks on a romantic relationship with Nika) than Eva.

Your suggestion has now put the thought in my head that Eva is hung like a baboon and Nika knows, hence why her calls her "Beanpole."

PS - I agree with those critiquing Vics appearance. In some renders she has what clearly looks like unnatural, gravity-defying plastic tits. SG/WIAB, sadly, have a remarkable lack of variety when it comes to breast shapes and sizes.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nah, about a month or more ago. Before there was a history down to the time when Regium was there.
Well, it seems that selective purging is going on continuously then, other than messages that go against the rules that no one reads but agree to :sneaky: I guess this means the only certain news is what we can download when its available. I can understand right now Ocean's probably feeling like Nika at the end of the bookclub scene, and hopefully steam comes along like Sasha with something good for us all soon :)

If that was the case, then it would be blatant misdirection by Ocean. He choose to highlight the awkward look between the two of them immediately after they overheard Jenna's quip about William's manwhoring. There can be, of course, any number of reasons for the awkward look, but I expect it will be revealed sometime down the track. I would be very surprised if the look was merely random or trivial.

Ye Gads! The one character in the game that doesn't conform to Ocean's handful of prevalent female body types... so, I seriously hope not! I'd rather Sai be trans (e.g. the daughter of a former Bulgarian female shot-put champion, who embarks on a romantic relationship with Nika) than Eva.

Your suggestion has now put the thought in my head that Eva is hung like a baboon and Nika knows, hence why her calls her "Beanpole."

PS - I agree with those critiquing Vics appearance. In some renders she has what clearly looks like unnatural, gravity-defying plastic tits. SG/WIAB, sadly, have a remarkable lack of variety when it comes to breast shapes and sizes.
Regards the bookclub scene, some of it is breaking the fourth wall, poking fun at people like me who look for meanings far deeper than Ocean put in place. The whole debate of the sexualisation of the butterfly's relationship is a metaphor for these threads in a way :KEK: If you think of the scenes as a cartoon storybook, you'd notice the shared look, and it would simply emphasise how ridiculous Jenna's being as a sore loser. For what it's worth, her argument makes no sense, it actually makes her losing even more loser like. For Sasha and Adrianna to share a look is as easily misdirection as it is the potential for laying groundwork.

I think the fan service can go either way. I'm not certain if Ocean said the trans wasn't in the game before Eva appeared in the rework or not. But yeah, it's be a pity if he takes away body diversity to emphasise gender diversity. And, if he puts away the scuplting tools for a bit, we would have far more body diversity anyway :HideThePain:

If it's Eva, they won't be hung like a babboon, too many tight hotpants in the renders, and her pants keep sliding down. The thing that makes me suspicious is:

- Nika's jokes about Eva no having reached puberty
- and these:

d "I actually meant that question. Do you struggle finding clothes in your size?"
scene sb331 with dssr
"She ignores you and gets into her car."
d "(Looking at her tall, skinny frame... I can imagine that shopping must suck.)"
b "Something else... Stop making fun of Eva's body."
b "She already has to fight with it."
Regards the boob situation, we can only pray that Ocean downsizes things accidentally the other way once he starts using blender in production. All the camera angles, lighting and great textures are pretty meaningless if the characters aren't believable except on low gravity planets.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well there you go, that doesn't show up anymore in the general chat. Looks like Ocean deleted his response, or hid it. I'm not a fan of discord, it moves to fast for me :sneaky:

Thanks for clearing that up!
I'm offended that you don't remember that post from me :cry:
Shame on you! :p

And no, that post is still there in discord, just in the patreon-general channel

1712473523296.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Ah see I saw Ayhsel's comment in the general. Maybe it was duplicated, or maybe moved.

I am humbly sorry! No offence meant, I do read your posts, you know I do! :coffee::oops:

All fine, and no there was nothing moved. The posts are still in the same place like a couple of days before.

Well, it seems that selective purging is going on continuously then, other than messages that go against the rules that no one reads but agree to
After the overhaul of the rules, to give patreon less traget frame, it was easier to wipe complete channels than search them manually.

That was a understandable measure 'cause it seems like Patreon is searching third patry sites like discord or itch for violations of their ToS from the devs.

Like it has happened to Naughty Captain from Summer Scent. They have removed his site cause of icest. IC was never mentioned on his patreon, only on itch was a small text passage that contained "brother and sister or siblings" and here in the zone had the game the IC tag - and this was complete out of control from NC because the game thread was created by someone else.

They have even ignored the fact, that they have tightened the rules just to hammer down on him after that, on things that where ok with the old rules. Well, he has played with fire and got his fingers burned...

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
maybe Ms Marla could've known her? Also she could have regained consciousness temporarily at any time and gave them her name and Maya.
Fair enough, though it's Vic's 1st year at ZPR so it would be a hell of a co-incidence they know each other.
Any idea why Victoria and Eva are so chummy?:

questions.JPG

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes