mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Fair enough, though it's Vic's 1st year at ZPR so it would be a hell of a co-incidence they know each other.
Any idea why Victoria and Eva are so chummy?:

View attachment 3518613
The girls were showing Vic support as a group for what she was going through. It was just a nice little physical gesture from Eva, like telling her "I got your back", girls do that kind of things with each other like it's nothing.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Where are people getting the idea that there is an uncensored/different patreon version? As far as I could tell from the devlog, there's only one version, and those are the list of things he has changed. Doesn't matter where you get it, it will be the same. In the dev log, Ocean talks about things he changed in the rework as part of the 2304 renders he did, not things he changed for Steam. SO when he made Amber's blouse opaque, it's because it was a cheap way to show her pierced nipples, but she wouldn't do that as a professional. Same sort of thing, Ocean's changed a bunch of things, not to censor, but to make it more cohesive. Amber's change has nothing to do with censoring it for steam, as there already is partial nudity mentioned to make it pegi 16. Nami's lake thing is probably a nervous Ocean censorship, more to do with making it squeaky clean for patreon.

These are my opinions, but nowhere have I seen mention of a separate patreon version from anything Ocean has said.
I know people have already answered you but i want to respond to you anyway :LOL:.
Is just Nami´s boobs, the topless scene in the lake will be censored in Steam version and i love Nami titties so... That´s why i will buy Patreon version.

Anyway i´m thinking in subscribe to his Patreon permanently,if the the season 1 convice me (and pretty sure i will like it,but with all the changes i want to be sure) so if just better for me, i subscribe to his Patreon and if i like the season then i don´t cancel the subscription, is a 2x1 situation for me.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The girls were showing Vic support as a group for what she was going through. It was just a nice little physical gesture from Eva, like telling her "I got your back", girls do that kind of things with each other like it's nothing.
Exactly. Girls just do that. Just like they sometimes band together to show their support for the heavily overweight chick on Tiktok that feels great in her body.
Because she's no longer a threat to them.
So adorable and heartwarming. :HideThePain:

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Why should Nami's boobs be censored at all? Because Nika and Nami are brother and sister? In the game, they are labeled as roommates. Or will there be no boobs at all in the Steam version of the game? I was really looking forward to the release of the game on steam, as other sites don't accept bank payments from my country. This is a shame, however I will still buy the game to support Ocean.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Why should Nami's boobs be censored at all? Because Nika and Nami are brother and sister? In the game, they are labeled as roommates. Or will there be no boobs at all in the Steam version of the game? I was really looking forward to the release of the game on steam, as other sites don't accept bank payments from my country. This is a shame, however I will still buy the game to support Ocean.
Ocean is trying to get S1 a pg-13 (I think) rating on Steam, so less boobs, no genitalia etc.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ocean is trying to get S1 a pg-13 (I think) rating on Steam, so less boobs, no genitalia etc.
Then I would hope that S1 sells quite badly, otherwise he might be inclined to tone down S2 too.
I don't even know if it's possible to link the two games on Steam if one is rated PG-13 and one is adults only.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Then I would hope that S1 sells quite badly, otherwise he might be inclined to tone down S2 too.
I don't even know if it's possible to link the two games on Steam if one is rated PG-13 and one is adults only.
doesn't need to link them. He can sell them per season as separate games, lot of other games do that.

Reactions: Srimanta

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That would be a problem indeed but... Ocean said he is going to add adult content in season 2 no matter what happens here so i still hoping that.

Season 1 being less lewd is just a business strategy to gain more people interested in the game.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
doesn't need to link them. He can sell them per season as separate games, lot of other games do that.
Sure he can but I'd guess he would want people that enjoyed season 1 to easily find season 2. That's just common sense.

That said, I wonder if Ocean can even see his own game without a VPN since the adult category on Steam is banned in germany.

Season 1 being less lewd is just a business strategy to gain more people interested in the game.
Right. Which is absolutely bizarre to me. The only people playing this game are horny guys and romantically minded girls. The difference between S1 and S2 will surely shock a few fans of S1.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Right. Which is absolutely bizarre to me. The only people playing this game are horny guys and romantically minded girls. The difference between S1 and S2 will surely shock a few fans of S1.
True :ROFLMAO: , but maybe there are some guys out there who will see the game on Steam and who knows, maybe they buy it and end liking it.
Anyway i don´t think the content added in season 2 will be very hard, i mean, just typical things that people do in a university with horny companions, and i´m sure the plot will still being the priority for Ocean, so of course maybe some people out of this site are going to be confused as fuck with the lewd content in season two but... I don´t think they will complain, i mean, the girls are simply beautifull ;):LOL:

Reactions: DirtyMario

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sure he can but I'd guess he would want people that enjoyed season 1 to easily find season 2. That's just common sense.

That said, I wonder if Ocean can even see his own game without a VPN since the adult category on Steam is banned in germany.

He can see summers gone at the moment, its the only AVN i was able to wishlist being from germany lmao and im pretty sure with publishing it like that he intends to grab more of the german market (it will get a german translation too).

Germans who play S1 via steam will continue to support him on patreon/ss/whereever even if they cant buy the new season on steam otherwise they wouldnt even know this exists. I probably wasnt the only reason for his decision but im pretty sure it had a part in it.

I imagine he will be able to use the sg steam dev account even with banned content later on but im not sure

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
None of us have seen what he's done to the full season yet, but if he removed all the boobs, what would there be to make it pegi 16? I think the scene with Nami had to change because Ocean is just worried. There are too many boobs and so few other things that deserve a rating, so it must be the boobs. And the store page still mentioned partial nudity (which means topless and genitals push it into 18)

I think you'll be fine. You can always wait to hear how much has been changed, people made me aware today that the patreon version will still have the Nami scene at the lake as it is, so you can buy the steam version if you want to support Ocean, and then download if you miss that scene.

He can see it up until it hits 18+ I think.

Some thoughts - because it would be banned, he as the dev wouldn't be able to moderate the community content, respond to questions etc on the discussions there - if the game is hidden based on IP, I imagine he'd be unable to manage the store. He's still get paid, but it probably is too cumbersome to work out right now.

As for the future, well, he was talking about moving to where electricity is cheaper anyway, but there's a lot of time before Season 2 is ready, that can be Ocean's problem to work out for tomorrow, today is probably biting his nails wondering what has caused the delay with certification.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'll just point out that the censored scenes and renders are still in the latest released version of the game. You can still get them to trigger if you use a mod or an editor.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Fair enough, though it's Vic's 1st year at ZPR so it would be a hell of a co-incidence they know each other.
Any idea why Victoria and Eva are so chummy?:

View attachment 3518613
Maybe Eva knows Victoria from earlier schooling.

Throughout the early chapters, there is a lot of exposition about the previous schools attended by most of the characters, and Jeff says to Nika on their first day at ZPR, "Yeah, many people here are from our [i.e. Jeff and Mila's] old high school."

Victoria and Zara attended the same Elementary School.

Victoria, Zara, Bella, Mila, and Melanie Ceril attended the same Middle School.

Bella. Mila, Nadia, Kate, Jeff, Trey, Ayua, Aziz all went to the same High School. Vic and Zara's High School isn't specifically mentioned.

We don't know enough about Eva yet, but there's a strong chance Eva met Victoria previously in Middle or High School.

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes