Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Right. Which is absolutely bizarre to me. The only people playing this game are horny guys and romantically minded girls. The difference between S1 and S2 will surely shock a few fans of S1.
Even romantic girls can go wild once the foreplay is well done and long enough... the length and quality of Season 1 for example should even let the most romantic girl go dripping. :sneaky:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Even romantic girls can go wild once the foreplay is well done and long enough... the length and quality of Season 1 for example should even let the most romantic girl go dripping. :sneaky:
Might be but Nika actually seems to be worse at foreplay than me so I don't know about that. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It will be interesting to see Nojiko’s reaction when Nika and Nami announce their move. I could see Nami appearing in Noji’s eyes 5-6 months later, with a rounded belly and an incredible story about how a mysterious stranger seduced her with a couple of rolls.:sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It will be interesting to see Nojiko’s reaction when Nika and Nami announce their move. I could see Nami appearing in Noji’s eyes 5-6 months later, with a rounded belly and an incredible story about how a mysterious stranger seduced her with a couple of rolls.:sneaky:
If there is a chance I would take Nojiko out of that creepy house... But, yeah, Nami would do anything for those damn rolls...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol I wonder what the next food obsession from a LI will be. We got Nami and her rolls and Nadia and banana's

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm confused Nami and Nika people keep saying they are siblings. But if you listen to the conversations when they are asked about their parentage he always answers as if they have different parents. I believe it's Zara that asked about his mother then asked about Namis and he said supposably same accident. So if they are siblings they have different mothers at the very least maybe same father.

LeoL774

Jun 10, 2022
I'm confused Nami and Nika people keep saying they are siblings. But if you listen to the conversations when they are asked about their parentage he always answers as if they have different parents. I believe it's Zara that asked about his mother then asked about Namis and he said supposably same accident. So if they are siblings they have different mothers at the very least maybe same father.
They are now officially, but they were supposed to be siblings in the early versions

Reactions: vireker

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I've been thinking, the new Patreon rules forbid stepcest completely, and since they're both adopted by Nojiko...I hope the SG patreon page will be okay.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
They are siblings. They were always siblings. They will always be siblings.
They are blood related. They were always blood related. They will always be blood related.

Nothing about the story we've seen so far would make the least bit of sense if they weren't.

That said, the official stance is that they are "wards", adopted by the "landlady" because incest is...let's just say frowned upon.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
They are blood related. They were always blood related. They will always be blood related.

Nothing about the story we've seen so far would make the least bit of sense if they weren't.

That said, the official stance is that they are "wards", adopted by the "landlady" because incest is...let's just say frowned upon.
I play without the patch and it makes sense that they’re not blood related, Nika and Nami are orphans from different families who were adopted by Nojiko, who has seen them growing up together like siblings and would inevitably frown upon them getting in a relationship, hence Nika and Nami’s fears.
Now, I don’t know but I guess the incest version is the official one. That’s fine, everyone can play how they want. I personally don’t care about incest, it’s not a huge turnoff but the story works perfectly well without it, so I’ll keep playing like this for now until it doesn’t make sense anymore.

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
You're right, there are a lot of strange things associated with Steam. Here's an example: Ocean put SG into Steam with the 16+ category, while the second season will have sex scenes, and this is already the 18+ category. He simply won’t be able to combine seasons 1 and 2 because of this, he will have to either rate the first season at 18+, or make the 2nd season without sex scenes. I think no one will like it.
Wait, so if he releases the second season as a sequel game, it can't have a different age rating? That doesn't make any sense.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Agreed
cool.gif

Speaking about the incest... Do you guys know when will be ready the incest patch? I use it but i´m thinking in subscribe to his Patreon to get the game so... I would like to play with the patch :)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I play without the patch and it makes sense that they’re not blood related, Nika and Nami are orphans from different families who were adopted by Nojiko, who has seen them growing up together like siblings and would inevitably frown upon them getting in a relationship, hence Nika and Nami’s fears.
Now, I don’t know but I guess the incest version is the official one. That’s fine, everyone can play how they want. I personally don’t care about incest, it’s not a huge turnoff but the story works perfectly well without it, so I’ll keep playing like this for now until it doesn’t make sense anymore.
Fair. If it works for you have at it. I've said it before I would prefer if they weren't blood related. It would keep their sibling bond without delving into incest which does nothing for me.

Admittedly I've never played the game without the "evil modder" patch (that somehow always comes out when the update drops) but there are more than a few examples of why them not being related makes no sense. Off the top of my head, why would Nojiko be so concerned about a possible romantic bond between the MC and Nami? Why would the MC be so concerned about doing stuff with Nami in front of other people (the pre pizza sho conversation)?

Do these things not happen if you play without the patch? Do the Nojiko concerned renders not appear? Doesn't Vanessa make those weird remarks in the jacuzzi about what's societally acceptable or not? Does the conversation with Nami before grabbing the pizza's not happen?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Fair. If it works for you have at it. I've said it before I would prefer if they weren't blood related. It would keep their sibling bond without delving into incest which does nothing for me.

Admittedly I've never played the game without the "evil modder" patch (that somehow always comes out when the update drops) but there are more than a few examples of why them not being related makes no sense. Off the top of my head, why would Nojiko be so concerned about a possible romantic bond between the MC and Nami? Why would the MC be so concerned about doing stuff with Nami in front of other people (the pre pizza sho conversation)?

Do these things not happen if you play without the patch? Do the Nojiko concerned renders not appear? Doesn't Vanessa make those weird remarks in the jacuzzi about what's societally acceptable or not? Does the conversation with Nami before grabbing the pizza's not happen?
They're still adoptive siblings without the patch. Like I sad Noji has raised them together since they were little, she can't fathom a relationship between the two of them. Everybody else would frown upon them cause they're still adoptive siblings. It wouldn't be as bad as if they were blood siblings, but it would still be considered inappropriate.
I would argue that it would work better if they weren't blood related. Everyone would accept their relationship more easily that way.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
They're still adoptive siblings without the patch. Like I sad Noji has raised them together since they were little, she can't fathom a relationship between the two of them. Everybody else would frown upon them cause they're still adoptive siblings. It wouldn't be as bad as if they were blood siblings, but it would still be considered inappropriate.
I would argue that if would work better if they weren't blood related. Everyone would accept their relationship more easily that way.
They're actually not adoptive siblings without the patch. Check for where it mentions adoption. It doesn't mention it once. They are just staying at Noji's house. There has to be a formal explanation, but we're not presented with one. Simplest one that avoids any terms being broken is Noji runs a foster home or house for troubled youths. Such things exist, but the game doesn't explicitly say. The official game allows you to fill the gaps with what your mind finds plausible.

Some people argue that Noji is their Biological mother because they really want that, despite it being massively implausible. The takeaway? Play with your own understanding. As long as it makes sense, it is your canon. The game has its official version of the script and it considers that issue unimportant to clarify. :coffee: :whistle:

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes