mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
not gonna lie never put much thought about Robin. Ever since the prank I refuse to forgive Robin so never thought about her, she just crossed a line for me that is unforgiveable , even if it was mostly a harmless prank.
Robin's whole thing is "bystander accomplice" until now, she might be nice but she seriously needs to step up her game in the personality department. I almost didn't recognize her when she turned up at the book meeting cause I had forgetten about her existance :KEK::KEK::KEK:
screenshot0006.png
Like girl, stand out!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Robin's whole thing is "bystander accomplice" until now, she might be nice but she seriously needs to step up her game in the personality department. I almost didn't recognize her when she turned up at the book meeting cause I had forgetten about her existance :KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 3516311
Like girl, stand out!
Nah its that fucking hair she has switched between 3 styles so you forget you saw her in another scene. one minute its straight,next its looks like that(pic) then its super curly. Pic a style!!!

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Do i want to get hot and heavy with Nami, Bella, Vic, Mila and some others? Of course. But the intention of the game was always clear... the first picture after starting the game was never a joke. And it would be suprising to see actual sex in season 2 (and like the game goes it would be weird too). And i really hope that Ocean will not make something like a "wet-dream" or "flashback" as a first sex scene in the game just please the complainers... many games do that, and it always ruins a lot.
Yeah, Ocean said that season two will have what we all are waiting and that the wait will be worth it, for me is clear what he was saying and what we can expect in season two, but it would be strange have actual sex. Of course the therapy will help Nika a lot but sex it´s too much for a depress boy. I think some blowjobs or sexual content in general (handjobs, eat some pussy...) it´s guaranteed but actual sex i doubt it, and all of this will happen in the final chapters not in the begining i foresee.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, Ocean said that season two will have what we all are waiting and that the wait will be worth it, for me is clear what he was saying and what we can expect in season two, but it would be strange have actual sex. Of course the therapy will help Nika a lot but sex it´s too much for a depress boy. I think some blowjobs or sexual content in general (handjobs, eat some pussy...) it´s guaranteed but actual sex i doubt it, and all of this will happen in the final chapters not in the begining i foresee.
yeah and it would only fit with a girl where the realtionship has already grown a lot... like with Bella. With most of the girls the MC didnt spend that much time so far... There is Bella, Nami, Vic and Mila... all the others are really only sidegirls with little to none content that could lead to something in the next 3-4 episodes, those other girls are more like acquaintances.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 3516311
Like girl, stand out!
She does to me. 4th hottest character in the game behind Maja, Sasha and Nami. That is, of course, until Ocean eventually ruins her too by tripling the size of her hips, tits or ass. Turning SG into another WiAB when it comes to female characters.

Then Ocean will truly live up to his name by having both his games infested with whales :LOL:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks Robin is up to something. She seems to be placed in Nikos place alot, Even though it is quick events but she keeps popping up. Especially during the gym class when she talks to him outside. What is the chances the newspaper people were waiting for them and knew where they were going to be. Another question is who is the girl with the red hair and grey streak she looks like Sasha. You see her in the class during the fight, one of the paths when Nika is having a panic attack and he goes in the class she comes in and ask if he needs a nurse, when he goes to the cafeteria she sits down at his table with Robin and another girl.
The redhead is one of Sasha's group, so in the same accomplice position as Robin, there's another one with dark hair. Keep your eyes on who's in the background around Sasha, or when Sasha's in the background. Sasha notices the eraser when Nika freaks out and sends Robin after him. Sasha notices Nika having a panic attack at the book club and provides the medication. Chances are Sasha's redhaired friend was sent to keep an eye on Nika.

I suspect that the white hair thing is part of a competition, based on Ayua being told off for not doing it properly. Maybe all of Sasha's friends train in fighting like Sasha? Maybe when the redhead and Sasha walk in on the fight with Sai, they're ready to break it up if it gets bad? I'm stretching for ideas here, but Ayua and Sasha's friendship seems to connect over martial arts, so it'll be interesting to see what the explanation for these stalking guardians is.

All just guesses, nothing serious to support here, but do look out for them lurking/stalking.

She does to me. 4th hottest character in the game behind Maja, Sasha and Nami. That is, of course, until Ocean eventually ruins her too by tripling the size of her hips, tits or ass. Turning SG into another WiAB when it comes to female characters.

Then Ocean will truly live up to his name by having both his games infested with whales :LOL:
Same, Robin stands out to me as does Maja. They are more down to earth than a lot of the other characters. I think someone said it well when they suggested that Ayua looked like she was out on a date at the bar - most of the female characters have that vibe tbh, way too dressed up at all times. Zara at home in her hoodie with her hair down was a bit of a surprise, because she was so much more natural.

and ...well, Nia's at a Berlin nightclub I guess :sneaky:

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

That's cool, more power to you. I still wish she had more "humph" so to speak, she's seriously lacking and vanilla compared to the other girls, don't you agree? I mean, every group has that kind of chill person so her presence within the game makes sense in a way, but she could still use some help. Although I don't think Ocean cares about her enough for that, or at least he hasn't. Up until now she's in the game just for that infamous bathroom scene and to be Sasha's friend. Convince me otherwise if you want.

Reactions: RNasc4444

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Getting technical there… You mention one study but plenty of other studies mention “sociopaths” and “psychopaths” and their different manifestations within APD, which fit my descriptions. So both terms are perfectly viable when making a distinction.

Sociopaths do form attachments although not easily, which totally fits Bella, as you can read in the spoiler below.
At the end of the day Bella still exhibits a ton of antisocial behavior akin to “sociopathy”. Her mom who is a psychiatrist reins her in a lot and has likely done some work with her through the years.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also that guy from the movie looks like a psychopath.

Well, yeah. Same principle though.
I did some research to find alternative classification that are closer to what you were talking about. There's the pscyhopathy checklist that is sometimes used in criminal psychiatry. I think it can be reliable.

It ignores sociopathy. Like I said, sociopathy is just a popularized term used in different contexts. Instead, it makes a distinction between a person with antisocial personality disorder and a psychopath. A person with APD has a much higher risk of suicide than a psychopath who essentially should not have feelings of remorse and guilt. Simply put, a person with APD could be Bella and a psychopath is a typical recidivist criminal or a serial killer who also does not suffer from other disorders that can provoke a suicide attempt.

When the final version comes out and I play Bella path, I will check your theory by comparing her to the description of APD in the DSM. Or you can do it, there's not much to read.

As for Vanessa's case. I think we both made the wrong conclusions about her. Yes, she shares some traits that are very relevant in a person with antisocial personality disorder (sociopath/psychopath, whatever). But none of them are her predominant personality trait. Her core is narcissism. So instead of antisocial disorder, she may have narcissistic personality disorder. From what I've read, the problem is that they are on the same spectrum and are so similar that in practice it's sometimes difficult to determine which of these two disorders a person has.

People with antisocial and narcissistic personality disorders are tough-minded, exploitative, manipulative, egocentric, and deceptive. Vanessa has all these traits. However, narcissistic personality disorder does not always include impulsivity and aggressive. Vanessa is actually pretty bad at hiding her negative emotions, but she can control herself. When Nika makes verbal attacks towards her, she shows this angry face :mad: and then tries to cover her dissatisfied reaction behind a fake smile. She would be much more hot-tempered if she had APD. She also doesn't have any history of bad behavior in childhood or criminal behavior in adulthood, at least we don't know anything about it. Otherwise her childhood would be more like the one Leia and William had. Vanessa with APD is basically Leia minus her affection for her brother. Finally, people with APD do not crave admiration and envy and do not reflect it on others as passionately as Vanessa does.

She is obsessed with self-praise and self-love to the point where she more-likely sees it as the purpose of her life. It's the difference between being a narcissist and having a narcissistic disorder. We all know she's a narcissist, but it's one thing to have a tendency toward it, and another to have it as a major trait that interferes your daily life.

From DSM

Now her behavior becomes clearer and more consistent. "That dumbo can't talk about anything but fashion and how she used to buy this and that-" said Bella after meeting her. I thought she suspected Bella and outplayed her, but maybe she didn't, she was true self the whole time. But that doesn't mean she's less intelligent and manipulative she seemed to be before. It's just that her abilities are actually limited by her disorder.

She's probably not too emotional, as people with NPD are described here. But everyone is different, even those who have common mental illnesses, they can still be predisposed to one or another behavior. Besides, we haven't seen her under real pressure. If Nika starts acting too aggressively towards her or ignoring her new attempts to get his attention, she may experience an emotional breakdown. And if that happens, then she will take off her fake mask of coldness, and we can definitely say that she indeed suffers from NPD.

My only problem with her having NPD was that she also praises the looks of people around her. I thought it contradicted narcissistic disorder. But I was wrong and they actually do it: "They may feel that they can only be understood by, and should only associate with, other people who are special or of high status and may attribute “unique,” “perfect,” or “gifted” qualities to those with whom they associate. Their own self-esteem is enhanced (i.e., “mirrored”) by the idealized value that they assign to those with whom they associate."

Damn. I may be reading too much into it as usual, but I think what we have under the spoiler is the most accurate and detailed description of Vanessa possible. I didn't compare her to the description of antisocial personality disorder though. Think I'll do it later. But I'm almost certainly sure that she indeed has one of those two personality disorders. Most likely narcissistic. Her behavior is too odd, but consistent, and falls perfectly under each point of the description above.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For me in terms of hotness ( not counting personality or character) I think I would rank them like this

Nami , Nia , Beanpole , Bella , Nadia ,Sasha , Maja, Vanessa , Mila , Victoria , Robin, Auya

The rest im forgetting or didn't feel any attraction towards like , Amber , Sonya , and the MC's mother so don't think I could rank their hotness.

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
With the way Adriana and Sasha looked at each other when Jenna mentioned William's backshots, we can assume that Adriana is one of the mentioned cousins/sisters of Aya. The eldest, that's why we haven't seen her before in college.
PS: I just now realized that this funny-faced Jenna could theoretically be Aunt Jenny mentioned in Wiab.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yossa999 and LHDLLB

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
That's cool, more power to you. I still wish she had more "humph" so to speak, she's seriously lacking and vanilla compared to the other girls, don't you agree? I mean, every group has that kind of chill person so her presence within the game makes sense in a way, but she could still use some help. Although I don't think Ocean cares about her enough for that, or at least he hasn't. Up until now she's in the game just for that infamous bathroom scene and to be Sasha's friend. Convince me otherwise if you want.
Nah no need to convince you. I agree with your take for the most part. But the thing is we barely delved into her character. We've mostly been seeing Nami and Bella with sprinkles of Zara and Nia. Most other characters remain unexplored.

The only thing we disagree on is, however little, I've seen enough of Robin, Sasha and Maja to be REALLY interested in them. Other folks have seen enough of Zara, Nia, Sonya, Amber etc. to be interested while I've completely discarded all of them. We all like what we like.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
For me in terms of hotness ( not counting personality or character) I think I would rank them like this

Nami , Nia , Beanpole , Bella , Nadia ,Sasha , Maja, Vanessa , Mila , Victoria , Robin, Auya

The rest im forgetting or didn't feel any attraction towards like , Amber , Sonya , and the MC's mother so don't think I could rank their hotness.
Except for Nia, Nadia, Mila and Vic (whom I find very unattractive) I really like your list. And Eva is super underrated. The character model is really hot. I hope she can gain a few pounds and overcome her body image issues eventually.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the thing i want to know the most is ...how many of this ppl are related,bcs we all know of william's escapades,and if wiab is playing like we all want ,i think maybe half of the reprt here is related or even being half brother's and sister's

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i
the thing i want to know the most is ...how many of this ppl are related,bcs we all know of william's escapades,and if wiab is playing like we all want ,i think maybe half of the reprt here is related or even being half brother's and sister's
Me too. Hetrochromia if i remember correctly is hereditary dont quote me on it. So vanessa hmmm, but if katerina is mommy hmmmm so many theories.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Except for Nia, Nadia, Mila and Vic (whom I find very unattractive) I really like your list. And Eva is super underrated. The character model is really hot. I hope she can gain a few pounds and overcome her body image issues eventually.
No kidding, I said it a while back, Vic looks like she has had one too many trips at the surgeon last year.
These are some of the best examples.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
No kidding, I said it a while back, Vic looks like she has had one too many trips at the surgeon last year.
Most of the new models Ocean did share this trait, which is rather distrubing. Hope Amber remains the same.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Even though games give you multiple love interest to choose from there is always a primary girl. I believe cause of the constant work on her character and the fact she is the opposite to him she is being setup to be the primary girl. Sure people can say Bella,Nami or Mila(oh baby). When him and maja talked he said he didn't believe in coincidence and Vic said she wasn't even going that way she basically felt drawn to him. Not in those exact words but you get the jest. Fate basically.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Most of the new models Ocean did share this trait, which is rather distrubing. Hope Amber remains the same.
It's a whole other matter with Victoria though, her nose, lips and boobs look fake as fuck, unlike the other characters. Maybe Mila also has too that kind of plastic solid looking tits with the classic badly done unnatural fake shape, can't remember on top off my head. Even though they're supposed to be natural...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
With the way Adriana and Sasha looked at each other when Jenna mentioned William's backshots, we can assume that Adriana is one of the mentioned cousins/sisters of Aya. The eldest, that's why we haven't seen her before in college.
PS: I just now realized that this funny-faced Jenna could theoretically be Aunt Jenny mentioned in Wiab.
Or they're looking at each other because Jenna's being an obnoxious drunk. But there's certainly a possibility of the cousin vibe. It does seem like a family circle. I do like your theory about Jenna, I assume she's on Joe's side or Dylan's side rather than Scarlet and Helen.

One wild unsubstantiated theory I have is Eva might be the trans character - when Ocean said they weren't in the game yet, I think that was before Beanpole had appeared in the rework. That's make sense that Eva would be incredibly self conscious of her body. The argument against this is of course Ocean's fanservice to E:D, making it less likely he'd mess with a character he liked.

We literally won't know for a long time, I personally believe Ocean will string the parentage along as much as possible, and just hint at things. One reason is it'll give away too much about WiaB if he confirms too much, and that'll make Wiab predictable. He needs WiaB to feel fresh and exciting with consequences that matter. If we know how it all turns out, he's lost our interest in playing WiaB.

All we know of Willi so far is that Daphne and Miru joke about him being the father of of a friends child, so he has a history of sleeping around, but all that we know confirmed so far is he's creampied Miru and Monica, with Monica being about ten years before WiaB started (so no sprogling, unless there's a reveal later on, but that would be super hard to hide from Mon's friends such as Katie). In SG the only thing we know is Jenna alledging Willi's backshots. No other info that is confirmed that I know of. Most of what we know is the implications of the old WiaB which is no longer canon, now the new version is developed.

Reactions: Doomyk

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Hmmmm looks like reworked Ayua has signature earrings.
Looks like Jill's model from Being A DIK with some edits/morphs, could be wrong but eh. Nothing special.

the more I actually take a look at the various pictures, the more I actually prefer the new model and renders. Looks great!
You mean, you like her earrings.

I've been refreshing SG on Steam every single day for a couple of weeks or so now, leaving its tab there...
Ooof. Seems like some serious addiction. That's like someone waiting outside in the cold for their drug dealer or their next hit. If you're just trying to be funny, why?

The Steam Version is not the exact same as the Patreon Version, that much is clear already... even if Ocean said the changes are nothing major,

Cant believe that you will get it on Steam for 5...

Oh and of course... future updates will not be on steam until the season is complete... yeah iam not waiting for that :D

I hate censored/edited versions of a game, especially on Steam. Keep that shit out. Nothing major? people are restoring the scenes he took out (or because of the edits etc) and song changes lol. I guess that's not major for him (he got money on the brain) but it's major to the games fans.

I won't be surprised if many don't get the Steam version. They'll just get the Patreon version or for free here. Even more so if the game won't even receive updates until a season is fully completed.

Nah, I doubt he will sell this game for $5 on Steam. I bet it'll be $10-$20+ (don't forget the tax, game prices aren't never just a flat straight price) let's also see if he brings some DLC with it, cause you know, AVN Devs love their cash grab DLCS (especially for the idiots/sheep/whales that ask for it)

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes