regis

Apr 27, 2017
Why do people care so much about Bella? I mean, she's a fucking asshole. We already have so many idiots in society like her, dammit, most people are like her. Mila is the kind of person we need in this world, she cares about other people's feelings, she is humble and always tries to make people smile, just like Nami does that too. Damn, Amber (Bella's mom) is so MUCH better. Bella is the reason we have broken people like the main character is, people here ALWAYS complain about the MC, but he's right, everyone is always so rude and tries to make you even more miserable. I've met so many people like Bella in my life, people who think they're better than everyone else and always do their best to make you feel bad. People like her who made me what I am today, I'm like the main character, I don't see pleasure in life anymore and I always try to avoid social contact with people.
maybe because her path blows your mind
:)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I searched every folder and there is no file named "patch.rpy(c)"
Yet when I started a new game since all of my old saves were gone, the first thing that came up was "patch active"
with no options that I could find to deactivate it.
So after the opening when you wake up from your dream you mention that "Mom" is awake.
Which before it did not refer to Nomiko as MCs Mom.
But now it suddenly does.
So in the game files if there is no "patch.rpy" but yet when you start the game it claims the patch is active so I dont know.
I try to avoid playing beta updates so i'm waiting for final version but iirc from last update (Chapter 3) if the patch is not in game folder then the only way to remove inc3st is to unren archive.rpa and then delete patch.rpy. After doing this i've gone a step further and edited the script myself to my liking and removed stuff i disliked L:pL Enjoyed Chapter 3 much more this way tbh... hell i do this with most EGames that have stuff i dislike :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Moiraine™
Feb 29, 2020
I try to avoid playing beta updates so i'm waiting for final version but iirc from last update (Chapter 3) the only way to remove inc3st is to unren archive.rpa and then delete patch.rpy. After doing this i've gone a step further and edited the script myself to my liking and removed stuff i disliked L:pL Enjoyed Chapter 3 much more this way tbh... hell i do this with most EGames that have stuff i dislike :KEK:
The thing is a person should not have to go through all that work to remove something that the developer themselves did not put in.
You shouldn't have to play 2 or 3 updates having the characters being one relation to each other only to have a new update come out and have the uploader decide screw those normal people if I like to imagine perving on my kin folk then damit they're going to enjoy it too.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
The thing is a person should not have to go through all that work to remove something that the developer themselves did not put in.
You shouldn't have to play 2 or 3 updates having the characters being one relation to each other only to have a new update come out and have the uploader decide screw those normal people if I like to imagine perving on my kin folk then damit they're going to enjoy it too.
stop crying and remove the patch

Feb 29, 2020
stop crying and remove the patch
How many times do I have to mention that there is no file within any of the internal Summers Gone folders (game folder) included that is named "patch.rpy" which if you were to install it yourself you are told that is what it is to be named.
So unless you know what they named it then you will sit there and you will enjoy my complaints.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
How many times do I have to mention that there is no file within any of the internal Summers Gone folders (game folder) included that is named "patch.rpy" which if you were to install it yourself you are told that is what it is to be named.
So unless you know what they named it then you will sit there and you will enjoy my complaints.
did you install the original or the compressed file ?

in the compressed file you can find Patch.rpy and remove it ..because i really don't want to hear you complain Lol

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
I want to like this game but found myself skipping a lot of text to find the next Nami scene unfortunately. Also I feel like the mean girl type personality of Bella isn't attractive if it's born from a place of emotional weakness.
Not everything must be about kinks. The characters are interesting, the situations are fun and the girls are beautiful!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
WTF is happening to that game, i really liked the firts part, the MC personality and the other characters, i was expecting some interesting story but with that last update it turned into some kind of funny school .... thing that i'm not interested into anymore.
I didn't even finished the update, i was bored, it was very pretty, very good renders, girls are slutty just because.... why not!!!
But where is the psychology, the MC mental problems, his complex relations with people around him, all vanished into some pretty beauty contest, no fuck but tits and ass everywhere !:ROFLMAO:
I guess you didn't get that the whole game is mainly about the MC trying to be "normal" again. Fighting his way back into life so to speak.
He is having at least two conversations in which he speaks about his problems for example with Mila.

I really ask myself what you did expect to the way the story goes.

Feb 29, 2020
did you install the original or the compressed file ?

in the compressed file you can find Patch.rpy and remove it ..because i really don't want to hear you complain Lol
I installed the original NOPY file.
But for you I will remove the defiled game from my computer and install the compressed version so that it can be cleansed of its depravity.
Then it will be back to complaining about having to be friendly with characters when I just want to be a friendless recluse.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
My sincerest FU to whomever pre-patched this update.
I was perfectly content and happy being able to at least pretend that I wasn't actually related to Nami and Nojiko.
But NO! You just had to take away my plausible deniability.
So thank you for taking what was one of the maybe 8 games on here that I like and making me no longer want to play it.
Mega link on page 1 already pre-patch?

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I lost count of how many times i replayed the game (and did the same choices :KEK:) and every time its so good and got even better with an update, the story and the renders are beautiful, it took a long time to the release but OceanLab never disappoints thanks for the excellent work:giggle:
Is there any different branch of the story here or just linear?

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Ye
I'm sorry to inform you that the compressed version doesn't work (for me atleast). Game crashes after I choose my name with no traceback or anything.
Yeah, it's same here it just crashes down soon after you choose y/n to enable trans content...
Send HALP !!!
ASAP

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes