Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The update was good with Nice bella content but the ending was sorta weird , MC is made to be look like a bitch who gets dominated and doesn't even protest as if he likes it and then is left chained and i also know he isn't gonna go for a payback more likely it could be bella finding about it and then thrashing the girls herself.
It's more like he did a dick move against them and thinks that his acceptance of their dick move now makes them even, though imo the way Nadia and Zara acted (esp. Nadia) was much worse, especially with lying about Nami's health as a bait. I definitely don't want to befriend neither Nadia nor Zara and Robin after that and I wouldn't mind if Bella (or Nami for that matter) would thrash the girls afterwards. Should be interesting to see their RPG game.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Regarding Issues in Summer's Gone Ch.3.5 Beta

A. For players who were not previously using an incest patch:

Oceanlab (or perhaps the uploader) included the incest patch in the default game (it's within the archive.rpa).
This shouldn't be the case because:
a) Patreon (unless this just occurs in the SubscribeStar version).
b) It will force all players onto the incest version, including those who didn't choose to include it previously.

Edit: The incest patch has been removed from the default game (archive.rpa) in version Ch.3.5 Fixed Beta, so it won't have this problem.

For players who do not want incest, download the attached sg-disable-incest-mi.zip, extract it and copy the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files into the "game" folder. If you later want incest, delete the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files.

B. For players who are using incest patch(s):
The 'evil modder' deleted, changed, or didn't previously supply the incest patch.rpyc from v3.0 on LewdPatcher, which may lead to rollback errors when loading existing saves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is because the save files have pointers to indexes in the rpyc files. Deleting/significantly changing the rpyc file causes the indexes to change, so the save pointers can't find where to load to anymore.

To fix this, you need the old patch.rpyc you were using when the save was created, and the new 3.5 patch.rpy. Then when you run the game, patch.rpyc gets updated without breaking existing saves.

Otherwise try other saves/autosaves, sometimes you get lucky.

Anytime you install a mod/patch which doesn't include rpyc file(s), it's a good idea to keep a copy of the ones generated when you run the game, to handle this sort of problem when it crops up.

marcos199043 didn't [previously] include an rpyc with their , neither did scrappy's , so unless you kept the rpyc generated when you used it your saves might not be recoverable.

Edit: marcos now includes an rpyc with their custom ipatch, upgrading to the current version is a good idea for those previously using it.

C. For players who can't access the new 3.5 content:
You probably either;
a) Have an old version of the incest patch installed, try removing the patch.rpy/rpyc files from the "game" folder (or replace them with the current version of the patch).
b) Are/were using a mod, try removing the mod, or you may need to wait until the mod gets updated (don't think scrappy does betas).

D. Uncaught exception errors which mention music files:
When playing from an old save, you may trigger an error about missing music files:
Just click Ignore and you should be able to continue.
does the patch work for ALL versions or we have to wait for an updated patch?i grabbed the patch from 1st link
The patch has to be updated each version.
lost my save wtf...:( and when restart cant even skip
Go into Options, under Skip select Unseen text. Now you can skip text the game thinks you haven't seen before.
Just keep an eye on it though, because eventually you'll hit stuff you really haven't seen yet.
You can turn off the patch when you start new game
Unfortunately you're mistaken. You can toggle trans content, but not incest when the patch is installed (at least not without a mod).
The ipatch seem to have a some missing gallery unlocks....
i.e. persistent.unlockedImageL1
You might be using an old version of the patch, the one I downloaded from LewdPatcher today seems to unlock ImageL1?
stop crying and remove the patch
As discussed at A, they can't, because in the standard version of the game it's included in the archive.rpa. So maybe you shouldn't call legitimate bug reports crying eh?
Mega link on page 1 already pre-patch?
Yes, unfortunately given there's no way to turn it off (without a mod).
Does anybody know why the Scrappy mod is deleted on the main page, there is no link anymore. Is the mod abandoned or something?
Because it hasn't been updated to Ch3.5 (don't think scrappy does beta versions, probably will be back once the final version comes out).

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So normally how long does it take for the final version to be completed after the beta has been released? On more month?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
WTF is happening to that game, i really liked the firts part, the MC personality and the other characters, i was expecting some interesting story but with that last update it turned into some kind of funny school .... thing that i'm not interested into anymore.
I didn't even finished the update, i was bored, it was very pretty, very good renders, girls are slutty just because.... why not!!!
But where is the psychology, the MC mental problems, his complex relations with people around him, all vanished into some pretty beauty contest, no fuck but tits and ass everywhere !:ROFLMAO:
I don't believe all of the girls in this game need to have this complex backstory to them which creates psychological drama, that's bella's & sasha's shtick. It's refreshing to have the story shift focus on sports events for a change, stuff that's more light hearted & on girls like Nadia & Zara who are not traumatized.

Also, MCs mental problems are meant to be Explored with Amber & victoria, caracters which don't get much screen time this update, no biggy i'm sure their time will come. How much plot can get crammed in half a chapter?

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
hopefully we get MC's date with Victoria in the next update for which we gotta wait for quite long time and that sucks

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
So, is this gonna be an "each release" thing that we need to start over from scratch?
Just curious, as Ch3 final did that to me, and now 3.5 does this to me. I was really liking this game, but this I'm not a fan of.
If save files don't work then you should do like i do.
Use the skip button and check the unseen text. And then use ctrl.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
So, is this gonna be an "each release" thing that we need to start over from scratch?
Just curious, as Ch3 final did that to me, and now 3.5 does this to me. I was really liking this game, but this I'm not a fan of.
You have to play the game a thousand times from beginning to (momentarly) end - like any normal person. Now shut up and start from scratch! :p

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes