Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I just realised, that the MC seems to have a great deal of charisma, magnetism or pheromones if so many girls want to meddle with his life despite his dismissive attitude.
Either that or the other guys are assholes and he stands out as the only decent one who doesn't perv around all the time.
I mean talks about his dicksize seem to be the most interesting topics for most of the the girls.
Then there's this reporter who wants to either ruin his life or blackmail him out of nowhere.
Girls want to have him at their club or date him or meet him at their homes.
Even while hazing him the 3 girls keep on perving on him and rumors about him (mistakenly) fucking Robin only seem to motivate some girls even more.
The mother and aunt of Bella who know that there are sparks flying are perving on him too.
The teachers also throw some very suggestive stares at the MC.
It seems as if the MC was destined to be in a harem situation but was setback due to the incident with Summer which threw him into a depression and kept many girls at a distance.
Now that the MC begins to deal with his feelings the girls instinctively know that he begins to be open about relationships and they consequently almost throw themselves at him.
I mean the world and characters are still way more realistic than 99% of other similar games, but the MC still has the harem protagonist vibe around him.
BTW his hair - which so many seem to dislike in the comments - is a good indicator for me that he is indeed such a protagonist just like the MCs in harem Manga/Manhwa.
It is basically such a story as just like in harem Manga/Manhwas it takes a long time for the MC to even kiss a girl.
Thankfully this MC is not a whimp who cannot talk to girls without making a fool out of himself.
Which brings me to the last scene: I can understand if the MC felt bad about the situation about Zara but the way they lured him into that situation was way out of line just like the hazing itself.
With the introduction of the douches there is a really good chance for the situation to go downhill from there and it would be the fault of those 3 idiots.
If the situation would be reversed than he would go to jail.
The MC up until now didn't take shit from anyone and I hope he continues this streak with those 3 and the reporter.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game takes the realistic approach, so sexual stuff will only happen like it would in real life, not out of nowhere so it could take quite a while before we see any.
As i never played the game i have a question considering the approach of the game.

The realistic approach? You mean the women can't cook for shit but drink us under the table and sex happens on the first date but to them we are just a vibrator with extras so they hook up with other guys as well and we have to make an effort to get a relationship with them like listen to moronic conversations when going for brunch? "Its asparagus? Oh i thought it was pesto in your omelette." while you thinking to yourself: "Somebody shoot me please?"

That would be a horrific realistic game.

Or realistic approach like in the 80s where you have to put effort into meeting a women and spend time with her in order to get some? While mutual feelings flourish and both sides open up emotional with one another until something happens?

Cause that i would play. Not gonna lie.

Thanks.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Regarding Issues in Summer's Gone Ch.3.5 Beta

A. For players who were not previously using an incest patch:

Oceanlab (or perhaps the uploader) included the incest patch in the default game (it's within the archive.rpa).
This shouldn't be the case because:
a) Patreon (unless this just occurs in the SubscribeStar version).
b) It will force all players onto the incest version, including those who didn't choose to include it previously.

For players who do not want incest, download the attached sg-disable-incest-mi.zip, extract it and copy the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files into the "game" folder. If you later want incest, delete the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files.

B. For players who are using incest patch(s):
The 'evil modder' deleted, changed, or didn't previously supply the incest patch.rpyc from v3.0 on LewdPatcher, which may lead to rollback errors when loading existing saves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is because the save files have pointers to indexes in the rpyc files. Deleting/significantly changing the rpyc file causes the indexes to change, so the save pointers can't find where to load to anymore.

To fix this, you need the old patch.rpyc you were using when the save was created, and the new 3.5 patch.rpy. Then when you run the game, patch.rpyc gets updated without breaking existing saves.

Otherwise try other saves/autosaves, sometimes you get lucky.

Anytime you install a mod/patch which doesn't include rpyc file(s), it's a good idea to keep a copy of the ones generated when you run the game, to handle this sort of problem when it crops up.

marcos199043 didn't include an rpyc with their , neither did scrappy's , so unless you kept the rpyc generated when you used it your saves might not be recoverable.

C. For players who can't access the new 3.5 content:
You probably either;
a) Have an old version of the incest patch installed, try removing the patch.rpy/rpyc files from the "game" folder (or replace them with the current version of the patch).
b) Are/were using a mod, try removing the mod, or you may need to wait until the mod gets updated (don't think scrappy does betas).

D. Uncaught exception errors which mention music files:
When playing from an old save, you may trigger an error about missing music files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just click Ignore and you should be able to continue.

The patch has to be updated each version.

Go into Options, under Skip select Unseen text. Now you can skip text the game thinks you haven't seen before.
Just keep an eye on it though, because eventually you'll hit stuff you really haven't seen yet.

Unfortunately you're mistaken. You can toggle trans content, but not incest when the patch is installed (at least not without a mod).

You might be using an old version of the patch, the one I downloaded from LewdPatcher today seems to unlock ImageL1?

As discussed at A, they can't, because in the standard version of the game it's included in the archive.rpa. So maybe you shouldn't call legitimate bug reports crying eh?

Yes, unfortunately given there's no way to turn it off (without a mod).

Because it hasn't been updated to Ch3.5 (don't think scrappy does beta versions, probably will be back once the final version comes out).
thanks very much for the info i actually learned a few new things from your explanation that i honestly never knew before
as always thank you again

Reactions: Meushi

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
As i never played the game i have a question considering the approach of the game.

The realistic approach? You mean the women can't cook for shit but drink us under the table and sex happens on the first date but to them we are just a vibrator with extras so they hook up with other guys as well and we have to make an effort to get a relationship with them like listen to moronic conversations when going for brunch? "Its asparagus? Oh i thought it was pesto in your omelette." while you thinking to yourself: "Somebody shoot me please?"

That would be a horrific realistic game.
You seem to live an interesting life. :p

Or realistic approach like in the 80s where you have to put effort into meeting a women and spend time with her in order to get some? While mutual feelings flourish and both sides open up emotional with one another until something happens?

Cause that i would play. Not gonna lie.

Thanks.
Yeah, Summers gone is more like that - until now at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my relationship points + variable + gallery mod of the game . Here is the link : Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236
How do I install this mod?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my relationship points + variable + gallery mod of the game . Here is the link : Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236
how to install it?

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes