CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah, simply seeing everyone again, it butters my croissant.

The date with Bella was great, cute and emotionally destructive as expected. How both of them reacted to their kiss was completely expected too. I do hope we'll be able to see her again quickly.
Also Nami took the firsts steps to acknowledging her attraction to MC (only convincing me further on my Nami save).

Some really cute moment with Mila, she's slowly working her way up as third Queen. Nia was actually not obnoxious nor truly awkward, so I'll be seeing her on Sunday.
Miss Marla new hairstyle is great (y).

I loved seeing MC as the mastermind/chessmaster ; too few MC like that plus all his psychological troubles. Truly my favourite MC.
As for the handcuffing by Nadia and Zara, I'm not completely against (mostly harmless and with their pride hurt....figures) but I'll get back at them, one way or another ; especially Zara. At least Nadia is likeable.

Also pretty nice surprise about Sasha, she's nice and cute even if some Spartan blood in her.

To sum up ; that update made me feel incredible ; I'll go into withdrawal until next update but it is so worth it. Oceanlab I can't thank you enough for this game (and for WiAB, ofc)

Edit :
i think there's 2 of them

View attachment 1327541 View attachment 1327542
But damn, that blonde is hot despite...
Didn't see this scene :unsure:, when is it ?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Would be cool if it would lead to Bella-Nami team-up against them. They would be truly an unstoppable force together.
that be the smart move of DEV, and that grow relationship between nami and bella. Nami could see she really love him crazy

I hope we dont see MC bella restart everything, dont think so tho....his writing skills is top

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i don't think he trolls, her character even states she uses toys on herself
can be ass....but if he said its only a new girl so its not mila big tits because outside close to the tree she really said something close tot his

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i think it's Nancy. During the date after ordering the mains, MC and Bella talk about Nadia inviting MC and Nami to play board games. Bella asks the MC, does Nami know about "that thing." Bella being Bella doesn't elaborate.
good catch, i glossed over that, makes perfect sense. Trans & roleplaying goes hand in hand.

That's great cause i liked that blonde from bathroom & i didn't want her to be trans.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i think it's Nancy. During the date after ordering the mains, MC and Bella talk about Nadia inviting MC and Nami to play board games. Bella asks the MC, does Nami know about "that thing." Bella being Bella doesn't elaborate.
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm good catch but what mila said point me to her but if this what you just said and dev said its a 'new girl' then your right

k12guy

Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :
Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
The added walkthrough just show me this was this supposed to have green color on the text or thid i do something wrong?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :
Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
There are no walkthrough options when istalling your mod ... could you help?

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
i think there's 2 of them

View attachment 1327541 View attachment 1327542
But damn, that blonde is hot despite...
Possible but the 2 black girls who caught the MC too could be trans as well
Not necessarily, could be that she's eccentric or kinky or something else entirely.
And that Nancy doesn't wear a bra makes me think that she's more of a perv then a trans.
I wouldn't rule out Mila either (with her secret and anal experimentation), Robin could be possible as well.
My bet so far would be the girls in the toilet.
However there is not enough evidence to give a conclusive answer.
So far you can only cross out Nami, Bella, Nia and Victoria.
BTW where did the Dev state that only a new character could be trans?

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes