halosom

May 7, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
IC Patch added?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yay more than 2 years , hundreds of images with relationship building who doesnt like that? even the multi mod points out how stupid it is. This is a visual novel with romantic content...what does it do on this forum? Let's face it , there are at least 50 other games here that can do build-up even better and also include lewd scenes. Oooo and i shouldnt start sayin something about devs with multiple projects that get updated once in a blue moon?

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
how do i activate the walktrough mod?

Nov 29, 2020
Yay more than 2 years , hundreds of images with relationship building who doesnt like that? even the multi mod points out how stupid it is. This is a visual novel with romantic content...what does it do on this forum? Let's face it , there are at least 50 other games here that can do build-up even better and also include lewd scenes. Oooo and i shouldnt start sayin something about devs with multiple projects that get updated once in a blue moon?
can I see this list of 50 games? because I know less than 10 games, including this one, with a REALLY well-crafted story and characters

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
This new update do i need to add a incest patch or is this from subscribestar version which Nami is the sister not a friend.

summers goneSig_by_Yuno_Gasai.gif BM2.gif

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Honestly this update made me even more convinced Sasha is going to somehow turn out to be Summer she seems really odd around the Mc like she knows him not to mention when the Mc sees the smiley in the classroom the dev specifically focused on her reaction:unsure:

Reactions: Malek1t and Azsouth
May 4, 2017
50? What nonsense! There only only 2 devs that do it faster and better, maybe 3. True at this pace ocean will finish the VN's in 2030, but everyone who appreciates quality will enjoy it.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
At this point I'm only playing this for Bella and Nami, I have 0 interest in everyone else, they're either really weird, just unlikeable or both at the same time (looking at you Nia...). Mila is ok I guess but Bella is just better and that settles it.

Is anyone else getting the impression that Mila will start camshow too because of the money? I think it would kind of go against her character with her mom and stuff but I just feel like she will.

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
I feel like the update past the date is so underwhelming. Especially the introduction of all those upper classmen and the teams was just not interesting. Also MC going from someone that doesnt care about social activities to leading his team and encouraging them when its suppose to drain him happened way too fast. The first b-ball game where he wasnt the leader but did what he could to win at all costs was way better then this one.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Honestly this update made me even more convinced Sasha is going to somehow turn out to be Summer she seems really odd around the Mc like she knows him not to mention when the Mc sees the smiley in the classroom the dev specifically focused on her reaction:unsure:
there's also the bizarre coincidence of nami & sasha both wearing the same type of earring
screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png
are the earrings a symbol of nami's & summer's friendship?

Reactions: PeraDrnda
Nov 29, 2020
there's also the bizarre coincidence of nami & sasha both wearing the same type of earring
View attachment 1327725 View attachment 1327726
are the earrings a symbol of nami's & summer's friendship?

I also had such thoughts that Sasha was with Summer and they had some kind of accident

but it is strange that MC and Nami do not remember Sasha, but remember the girl from the restaurant (forgot her name), who was their friend in childhood

milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
Possible but the 2 black girls who caught the MC too could be trans as well

Not necessarily, could be that she's eccentric or kinky or something else entirely.
And that Nancy doesn't wear a bra makes me think that she's more of a perv then a trans.
I wouldn't rule out Mila either (with her secret and anal experimentation), Robin could be possible as well.
My bet so far would be the girls in the toilet.
However there is not enough evidence to give a conclusive answer.
So far you can only cross out Nami, Bella, Nia and Victoria.
BTW where did the Dev state that only a new character could be trans?
That's called a penis. :KEK:

Pants way too tight can't see a penis outline unless they're tuckin'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IIRC the trans prompt was chapter 3, so whoever was introduced in chapter 3.

Reactions: Zolkane
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes