lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I wanna say i am OK with her current look, it's fine even though i don't think we needed the change but whenever people whine about "oh she looks ridiculous" or "she looks cartoonish" complaining about Mila, i always remember this one girl

View attachment 2380668

Who has one of the most ridiculous bodies i have seen, like a literal hour-glass body and she is REAL, here is her twitter if you wanna see

So it's funny to me when people think Mila from chapter 1 is too cartoonish

View attachment 2380673

when she looks less exaggerated than this real life girl above. In a game with over 15+ girls/women that we can eventually romance or fuck, i don't see what is the problem of having one that was obviously thicker than the others, girls like that exist in real life. Don't understand why everyone wants the same or similar body proportions, like they all came from the same standard cheerleader body factory. Why can't we have a girl that has a Kim Kardashian body? Is your head gonna explode if you see a body similar to this in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ridiculous, at least we have that 1 teacher that Bella called fat, forgot her name, inb4 Ocean is forced to downsize her too, maybe she survives the censors cause she is way more of a side character.
Agreed. After Leia, now Mila has a breast reduction. As a boob lover that disappoints me. That's her main assets and I found her well-proportioned in the Ch1 rework. Yes, some girls have this breast size (or even larger) naturally. Sure, that would be more or less common depending on where you live. But how were her boobs excessively large in Ch1? SG is a lewd game. Out of so many LIs, it was nice to have a very well endowed one. Now she doesn't look above the competition in the breast department, really.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
It's a little bit ridiculous, but I getting a bit disappointed that Ocean keeps changing Bella's old style with the rework. Dunno, I think the 'simple' fashion style she used before suited her better.

Also, interested to see how he reworked Bella's sister. There goes my crazy theory of Sasha being the sister :ROFLMAO: little sis looks like a mini Bella now.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Because most of us who complained are here since 2019 and were introduced to Mila and grew to like her for who she is. To then have her boobs get the botox treatment out of nowhere was very "jarring". This wouldn't have been a big deal if she was originally super well-endowed.

View attachment 2382006 View attachment 2382007 View attachment 2382008
This explains it perfectly. I love boobs. Hell, I like Bella from BaDIK who happens to have enormous boobs. The thing is that Mila didn't use to look like this. Her appereance was different, original yet very and attractive and likeable, then all of sudden Ocean makes the rework and he not only makes tweaks to her face and clothes, but he also adds 2 gigantic things that weren't there before. If she had been like this since the beginning no one would have said anything, but it was the drastic sudden change that made many notice and maybe not like it too much.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
well its either at the end of february or march.
i think chapter 5 is not going to be out right now, it is the first part of the chapter 2 remake no?

i am confused really, so the first part was going to be out the end of last year i think it is already 2 months on 2023

so he give up on releasing the 2 parts? and now he is going to update chapter 2 remake fully?

or we are still waiting for the first part to be done something that was supposed to be out late december?

can someone help me to understand please?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Is there going to be anything going on with the teacher and the MC who plowed into ..I can't remember her name. Victoria?

Sep 18, 2022
i think chapter 5 is not going to be out right now, it is the first part of the chapter 2 remake no?

i am confused really, so the first part was going to be out the end of last year i think it is already 2 months on 2023

so he give up on releasing the 2 parts? and now he is going to update chapter 2 remake fully?

or we are still waiting for the first part to be done something that was supposed to be out late december?

can someone help me to understand please?
Chapter 2 will be remade in 2 parts, the first coming out with ch4.5 full and the second with ch5 full.

Ch4.5 full has taken quite a bit longer than anticipated, however todays devlog indicated that it was almost complete. Release by end of month isn't unrealistic.

As for chapter 5, the Devlog stated he is 70 renders in atm. My estimate would be that we see a ch5 beta late May or later. With the full version/steam release in the Summer.

After ch5 full is complete, development time should increase rapidly, as there will be no more reworks.

Reactions: Srimanta

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I'd caution Ocean against 'refining' any of the models going forward. I understand the desire with his skills improving BUT his skills will constantly be improving and this game already has a decade long planned storyline.

At this point, it's akin to having a hit tv show and deciding to change actors in the middle of season 3. Sure the new actress might be a bit better looking but you risk losing invested viewers by doing so.

With how long the dev cycle is, reworks are a red flag to fans. We already LOVE what has been done, we're invested in what has been done and we're screaming that we want more of the same. Realistically, Chapter 6 won't be out for another year, when you think about the stated reasons for reworks, and realize that the tech and Oceans skillset will constantly be improving during that time, you quickly realize that the game would need to be 'reworked' once yearly.

If the old models don't look right in your fancy new background... use an older version of the background instead. Basically locking the game in the style it's currently in, no matter how long it takes to complete. We can get 'HD' remasters once we have a complete story.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Even with the downsize (which is basically a reset to her original look) I would say that Mila does rather well in that department. I mean...

If that's too small for you.... maybe look up Annie Hawkins-Turner. :HideThePain:

As for me, I guess I'm lucky in that I have more modest preferences when it comes to breast size so SG more than delivers.

This is all it takes to make me happy.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I'd caution Ocean against 'refining' any of the models going forward. I understand the desire with his skills improving BUT his skills will constantly be improving and this game already has a decade long planned storyline.

At this point, it's akin to having a hit tv show and deciding to change actors in the middle of season 3. Sure the new actress might be a bit better looking but you risk losing invested viewers by doing so.

With how long the dev cycle is, reworks are a red flag to fans. We already LOVE what has been done, we're invested in what has been done and we're screaming that we want more of the same. Realistically, Chapter 6 won't be out for another year, when you think about the stated reasons for reworks, and realize that the tech and Oceans skillset will constantly be improving during that time, you quickly realize that the game would need to be 'reworked' once yearly.

If the old models don't look right in your fancy new background... use an older version of the background instead. Basically locking the game in the style it's currently in, no matter how long it takes to complete. We can get 'HD' remasters once we have a complete story.
Yeah I agree. But I don't think that chaper 4+4.5 and others like 6 or 7 needs an rework. Cause he's going to make them with the equipment that he has now. Maybe a rework of chapter 3 or 3.5 and it's done.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

Yeah I agree. But I don't think that chaper 4+4.5 and others like 6 or 7 needs an rework. Cause he's going to make them with the equipment that he has now. Maybe a rework of chapter 3 or 3.5 and it's done.
Basically what he said. After reworking up until the basketball game and maybe the Bella date, the game would be much more even en terms of render quality, even if his skill improves that won't render the previously reworked chapters completely obsolete.

If we were to compare quality to video resolution quality: the old chapters were ranging from 360-720p. Ocean reworked them to be 1440p. Now even if later on he makes new chapters in 4k or even 8k, the visible difference won't be as jarring. There wouldn't be such an obvious gap in render quality. 720p and below makes the video look old/ cheap. But after 1080/1440p the successive jumps in quality are almost negligible (though it is noticeable when you downgrade, but I digress).

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Basically what he said. After reworking up until the basketball game and maybe the Bella date, the game would be much more even en terms of render quality, even if his skill improves that won't render the previously reworked chapters completely obsolete.
Chapter 3.5 contains the Basketball scene and Bella date . There is no way this getting reworked.
Chapter 3 has the complete gym invite, shopping and barber stuff in it.
Chapter 2 is blessed with the first gym visit, first Bella visit, the heist and Vic reha stuff. It ends with Nika promise Maja or not.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hello,

I'm on the finish line for the Chapter 2 rework, a few more renders, and some postwork and it's mostly done. (I will do the cinematic at a later point.)

Chapter 5 is around 70 renders in, and I'm breezing through it. I have so much more drive for the new chapters than reworking the old ones. But it has to be done.

Mila has been quite the controversial character so far (Regarding how I changed her looks etc.)
While I was reworking the cafe scene, I loaded an ancient scene up. Old Chapter 2 Mila was there and I thought... Hmm, let's make a small comparison of all the Milas.
I loaded up Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 1 Rework, and Chapter 5 (recent) Mila.
The hip ratio of Mila from Ch2 & Ch3 was absolutely fucked. I must've changed her for the first time in Chapter 3 when she got her new hair in the gym.
The left Mila from Chapter 1... Yeah... What can I say? I should've used some scale when I sculpted that... and touched some grass. Sorry about that!

Anyways, I like the recent Mila a lot, and I sculpted her in a way that I think is natural. This one's gonna stay.

In the last WiAB log, I did publish some additional renders. (Treats). I will do the same for SG now. There's no must to it, I will publish them whenever I've got some.
You can find some Mila Treats

Previews:
Let's get to some Chapter 2 previews.
Old Vic
New Vic
Old Mila
New Mila (Recent one)
Bad news for the people who like this hair on Mila. Its quality sadly sucks hard, and I won't be using it in the future again. I have an alternative hairstyle for Mila that I really dig in one of the
Old Silvie (DBD Killer #2)
New Silvie
Old Bellchen
New Bellchen
Old Bibi Bellchen & Sister
New Bibi Bellchen & Sister
Innocent Chapter 5 Preview

For those that are still waiting on an answer in a private message, I'm getting to it! I had collected over 90 messages just in the weeks after my move.
I'll answer every single message.

- Ocean
Is it just me, or does anyone else favor the old version of the portrait regarding Bella and her sister (i.e. Old Bibi Bellchen & Sister) ?

The new version (New Bibi Bellchen & Sister) looks like there are......... 2 mini Bella clones?

I mean even aside from the fact that the 2 sisters are sporting the exact same hairstyles, the fact that Bella when she was little is sporting exact same style she is currently just seems a bit too much.

I mean she's a kid, so it's okay for a kid Bella to have a different hairstyle (yet, having her with this hairstyle just seems like Ocean is trying a bit too hard with "Look! It's a mini-Bella!)

Though there are some stuff that I like too.
Such as New Bellchen compared to Old Bellchen, as well as Innocent Chapter 5 preview.

With Mila, personally I didn't mind the pigtails hairstyle of her character, and tbh I'm not sure where Ocean is finding it sucks hard (I guess he's been unhappy with the style since the rework, and decided to scrap the style in favor for a new one).

Her alternative style......uhhh looks a bit generic in my eyes.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes