JB08

Aug 6, 2016
In about a week or two! Then we get the full release. After that Ocean said he will start work on chapter 3.5.
What is the difference between the full release and the current version? Other than bug fixes and some old scenes he forgot to update with the new images and some audio tracks?

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
we really need to be told the circumstances of Summer's disappearance. at least what MC knows about .we are supposed to be playing from his POV yet the most important information is held back from us.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
What is the difference between the full release and the current version? Other than bug fixes and some old scenes he forgot to update with the new images and some audio tracks?
Not much else honestly. Few grammar mistakes, some audio files there and some render fixes as you mentioned. That's about it I think.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Saw this among the updated games, and checked it out on a whim. And holy shit was that a good idea. The slow burn is really working for me. There's actually a really good balance of darkness and lightheartedness that I didn't think would be nailed at first. Well done. This easily just jumped to the top few games to keep an eye out for.

I just... MC's new hair. I dunno if going from emo kid hair to douchebag eurotrash hair was all that great. Just a minor nitpick, though.

EDIT: I'm curious how other people are playing the MC, since he's a bit of an anomaly among these kinds of games. I played into the dark-emotionally damaged-blunt thing. Which has led to some interesting moments. Like with the gun.

Last edited:

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
We have to get this dude two 3090s. I'm 100% serious.
Only time will tell and the support SG chapter 3 brings.

I think this is the best VN I've ever played.
The story, the characthers, the quality renders and animations.
I just wish it could be updated faster but not at the cost of quality.
Ocean said that he will now release half chapters and with an improved time mamagement we are prolly looking a more frequent updates. But again only time will tell and well, the support he gets to improve hardware!

• Wow
Reactions: Grelk and johndoe19

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
After playing this update I was like
So many smiles to protect...
Oceanlab you nailed it! Spectacular update with godly renders and content. Holy shit! The bombardment of new interesting characters brings in dozen of possibilities!
Here I thought you had one cinematic in the update that you kept bragging about but there are tons of aesthetic cinematics.
New Summer looks amazing and Bella and Amber! Oh my gah!
This is pretty selfish but I hope Amber will be datable in future.
Can't wait for the next update which I hope will come soon.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
After playing this update I was like
So many smiles to protect...
Oceanlab you nailed it! Spectacular update with godly renders and content. Holy shit! The bombardment of new interesting characters brings in dozen of possibilities!
Here I thought you had one cinematic in the update that you kept bragging about but there are tons of aesthetic cinematics.
New Summer looks amazing and Bella and Amber! Oh my gah!
This is pretty selfish but I hope Amber will be datable in future.
Can't wait for the next update which I hope will come soon.
Yeah, the wait was totally worth it. The only doubt i have is who is she ? m702.jpg
We dont know the name right now,i think that she could be Vanessa and her sister is Robin, and this
are the daughters of the man who is dating Nojiko.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes