str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant wait for the next update ...really hope the updates will be close together ...hate waiting but this game is worth it !!!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Nope

Each game has its own PC now.
SG has not to wait on WiAB anymore and vice versa.
The work on 3.5 will begin immediately after the release of the final version. So in around a week or two.
I dont know if its too late to fix it but in the few scenes where the MC makes a fist, he does it with his thumb folded inside his fingers rather than be on the outside resting over his index and middle finger. Throwing a punch like that will almost certainly break your thumb. Not that it matters but thought you should know.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
aaaah i can't play it yet because i have to study the whole day, i'm so jealous rn lol

can't wait to see the new stuff, it's going to take a little bit longer because apparently we have to restart but i don't mind it because this is just such a master piece of a VN

Jun 1, 2017
Edit 11/01/2020: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
The game was updated to Ch3.Beta, when you have time can you update your mod please? Or maybe we ned to wait to full release probably will come in a week or two. Anyway make the decision you think is right. Happy New Year.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Should I expect a non-Beta version within a few weeks or something? Because I've been waiting for an update for a long time, I can wait for a bit more if it means I won't have error messages.

May 26, 2020
Oh man... I'm so happy this got released. The new intro was so adorable and funny... until it turned into heartbreak. This game is so amazing, and the new girls?! Holy shit! Like, hello?! I can't wait for the updated version of chapter 3!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Malkovichi

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Well I feel bad for Nami but Bella and Mila are still the best girls but they hate each other so that's gonna suck in the future... And the MC is finally starting to act like a human.

Also that new haircut is only slightly less ridiculous than the previous one. Double also, and this may sound weird but I don't think Amber having pierced nipples suits her character but tbf we don't know much about her character.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
GD of all the 100's of AVN's I've played I would have to say that this is the best update I have ever played. Amazing work Ocean!! Well worth the year wait!!

Reactions: johndoe19

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Every once in a while, I find something really worth my time here - SG is an enchanting emotional rollercoaster of the highest quality.

If I could summarize my feelings about this VN with one word, it would be - impressive.

Really happy I found this gem and kudos to the author.

Reactions: johndoe19

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
"We are here to finish the job"

I have laughed my ass off, the jokes are so brutal. :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes