Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Yeah... when you're in the shower with Jeff after the workout, and he says, seriously, that you have a "good waist line" or something like that, I was really surprised.
He said he has a narrow waist but broad shoulders, hence a good body structure. He forgot to say nohomo though.
Now being more serious, the gymbros I got to meet at my local gym would compliment each other often, and they would be as helpful as Jeff was with MC with new members, didn't matter if they were men or women. (They helped me the first weeks I joined, luckily for me they didn't shout at me 'TWO MORE', or I would have cried).

They made me perk my brow multiple times and look at them in disbelief, but... yeah. Sometimes they can say curious stuff that we women or non-gymbros can understand.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Bella was softened in quite a few instances. She was more of a wild card before and now she seems more grounded. This is notable in class, in the car etc. I dislike this change as I think the unpredictability gave she and MC a more interesting dynamic. Kindred spirits. Different but the same. Outcasts willing to go to extreme lengths to protect those they care about.

Now both seem more... normal, and I don't like the change.
The changes started with Ocean removing the 'dark path' of the game. He added the 'candy girl' in the rework, so he can ask Maja where to get candy instead of looking like a psycopath (and the girl sharing the candy with him when Nami leaves was actually a cute touch). Also, lines were added where MC express how he's feeling, how he experiences his panic attacks, etc. Before that, we had no idea what was going through is mind and why he was behaving so weirdly.

Bella was also given 'the stolen sandwich' scene and the 'these hands are rated..' scenes, which make her look, like you said, less like a wildcard and more like a normal girl with some inner struggles.

I personally also miss some of the changes, but I'd lie if I said I don't welcome some of thew new lines/scenes he added.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Concerning Bella, I don't think that the fact that she doesn't strangle you anymore remove any characterization. We still can see that she is struggling, that she is sad and hurt.
I disagree somewhat here. There's a significant difference in perception of a person when you think they're sad/maybe angry vs. violent and sad/angry. Somebody without the violence streak isn't somebody to be remotely afraid of. Knowing that she could go off and break you in half lent her character an air of danger and encouraged caution.

Without that, she's just another semi-whiny emo seeming chick in my book. Which, sure, might be perfect for the way MC starts out here, but it's taken her down notably from where she was.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
He said he has a narrow waist but broad shoulders, hence a good body structure. He forgot to say nohomo though.
Now being more serious, the gymbros I got to meet at my local gym would compliment each other often, and they would be as helpful as Jeff was with MC with new members, didn't matter if they were men or women. (They helped me the first weeks I joined, luckily for me they didn't shout at me 'TWO MORE', or I would have cried).

They made me perk my brow multiple times and look at them in disbelief, but... yeah. Sometimes they can say curious stuff that we women or non-gymbros can understand.
Yeah, I know, You just don't say that naked in the shower, alone, lmao :KEK:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I disagree somewhat here. There's a significant difference in perception of a person when you think they're sad/maybe angry vs. violent and sad/angry. Somebody without the violence streak isn't somebody to be remotely afraid of. Knowing that she could go off and break you in half lent her character an air of danger and encouraged caution.

Without that, she's just another semi-whiny emo seeming chick in my book. Which, sure, might be perfect for the way MC starts out here, but it's taken her down notably from where she was.
Yeah, It's not like she tried to beat the shit out of you and wrestle with you out of the blue :BootyTime: .

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
The one thing I hope oceans get fixed or doesn't have to worry about after this update is the music seems every update he loses a few song

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I dont see how harem is possible in this game despite being able to pursue all the girls just about. I can see some relationships with 2 girls being into it but I think in general as the game goes on, there are going to be a lot of bad ends when the MC gets caught trying to shag everyone.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I dont see how harem is possible in this game despite being able to pursue all the girls just about. I can see some relationships with 2 girls being into it but I think in general as the game goes on, there are going to be a lot of bad ends when the MC gets caught trying to shag everyone.
Considering how long it's going to be before he can shag anyone, I just don't foresee that as a real worry.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
This game has never meant to be harem. Some girls will be willing to share MC with another girl (as long as they're compatible), but in the end you will have to make your choice.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
To those interested

Compendium of Sasha being suspicious as fuck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and Sasha simply looking like MC is the most wonderful person who ever existed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see who she really is.

EDIT: She only joins the gym and sends Robin to lure MC in if you have shown interest in Bella, if you don't Robin doesn't invite you to join them. What does that tell you?
i cant wait either but like ocean said its going to take a while for her story that makes me sad everyday

• Sad
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
bye great tracks. :(
good that we have youtube. :)

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
Heyo!

I was thrilled to see SG while browsing the latest updates, but apparently that joy was short lived.

Not trying to hate, but I'm honestly baffled we got another rework instead of some new content.

Tried reading & searching the thread but couldn't find any relevant info - do we know when/if we'll be getting any new stuff, and if so in what quantity?

Also, I see there are new scenes, so how much new stuff is there anyway?

Once again, not trying to be a dik here, I'm genuinely interested as this is one of my favorite things on this entire website.

Cheers & thank you

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The fact that I can no longer tell you in which chapter she looked better is exactly my point. Maybe it's just me but I notice her body change in size and shape from scene to scene. Ocean is making her "thiccer" with every update/rework. She looks great at the lake, in the gym, the night where they get drunk on the couch with that yoga outfit and the jacuzzi. She even looked good to me before the rework. Sure her face and hair were a bit fucked up but body wise, still great. I started to notice in 4.5 when you go out with her to grab pizza. Her ass and hips look are larger in that scene with the blue panties than ever before. Shit hit the fan with 4.5 full. She straight up looks ugly to me in some scenes/shots like "the wiggle" one.

I truly hated every single bit of the new update tbh. Girls look worse. New characters being injected retroactively. Story beats changing drastically. The MC's personality went from interesting to weird cringetard. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the source of his trauma was Summer playfully shoving her pinky up his ass and he snapped at the cabin. Then she moved away with her family. Every ounce of captivating atmosphere and storytelling is being washed away by generic "fixes" with every update to the point SG is borderline uninteresting to me now. I'm well aware I'm in the tiny minority here. And that's fine. At least everyone else can enjoy it.
I'm in agreement. While i didn't hate every single bit of it... there was some good stuff.... but this rework is pretty much a downgrade to the game. I wish Ocean just improved the quality of the renders and left everything else as is.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes