imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i did first time MC sees her in the gym, but since it was already confirmed that she isnt, i think he just remembers her from a random past memory
or he was just reacting to her earrings
both, past memory and the earring, and maybe the scar?
but the memory is where Nami got the earring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratos1234

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just think of the visibly pregnant Bella CG we'll get at the end.

View attachment 2456490
I know that Ocean has said there is no plan for a Bella Amber throuple, but here is another of my musings (no pictures this time and they would certainly be end game CG if I had them)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I know that Ocean has said there is no plan for a Bella Amber throuple, but here is another of my musings (no pictures this time and they would certainly be end game CG if I had them)...

Not bad at all!
But I can't escape the thought that Bella had had to be lobotomized or such to be smiling and giggling herself silly.
I'd throw in sister Nami for good measure as a buffer if things go south and snaps out ofit and return to her normal state of mind.
The more, the merrier. Or in this case: Marrier!

Edit: Amber will be her own aunt?! MC be dad, uncle and granpa at the same time
Mindboggling.
Stream it on Netflix. It'll run for years!!
"The neverending family"

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is the chapter 2 rework done or halfway? also is there a plan for chapter 3? just want to know because i don't want to start over and over again.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Won't say names, but there used to be a VN with a female protagonist that I really enjoyed. Writing wasn't as good as Ocean's and the story was a little bit fantastic, but it had heavy inclinations to the comedy genre and the characters were quite likeable. The VN didn't blueball you, but it took you a couple of episodes to finally 'get a prize'.
All of sudden the author/dev decided to completely revamp the game, you have sex right in the first episode and the protagonist completely changes personalities, the deep connection she had with the other LIs was gone in the remake cause they fucked right away.
So, for a change, I prefer a VN where MC develops a deep relationship with their LIs first. We literally have thousands of games where you can fuck right after saying 'hi' for the first time, so I personally don't want a clone of these other games and prefer something different and more slowburn.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020

Damn dude, maybe we need to put you in charge of the story. Ocean really need to include this in the game.
The remodeled Bella is mind blowing, so is Amber. This game is definitely one of the best VN I ever played. Congratulations ocean, you're creating a master piece.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Damn dude, maybe we need to put you in charge of the story. Ocean really need to include this in the game.
The remodeled Bella is mind blowing, so is Amber. This game is definitely one of the best VN I ever played. Congratulations ocean, you're creating a master piece.
too corny dude, + have you met Bella? she`s not sugar, spice and everything nice
she would probably smack you in the face if that were to happen :KEK:

sounds-good-doesnt-work.gif

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
both, past memory and the earring, and maybe the scar?
but the memory is where Nami got the earring.
when the MC sees her for the first time he says something like "this girl is familiar or sense this vibe from her", but that can be the earring that is the same as nami`s so he just says that because of that but i dont think so, i bet he remembers her from a past memory of his because of the scar os something like that i dont know

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes