John972

Apr 24, 2018
I Don't know if Ocean reads anything here, but there's a slight character naming error in his Chapter 2 script in v.4.5 FULL [maybe someone has brought this up before]. It occurs when Nojiko interrupts Nami and the MC in the bathroom. In part of the ensuing conversation, Nojiko is named as Mila...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I Don't know if Ocean reads anything here, but there's a slight character naming error in his Chapter 2 script in v.4.5 FULL [maybe someone has brought this up before]. It occurs when Nojiko interrupts Nami and the MC in the bathroom. In part of the ensuing conversation, Nojiko is named as Mila...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was reported in his discord (y)

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I like them all. They all look beautiful, cannot say that about most other games out there. I only don't understand why you cannot date the cripple one, and the others. I found the interation with the others is better if you refuse to date the cripple one (sorry after so long I forgot the names). Come on man, I want my harem!!!!!
Victoria is very compatible with others, just not with Mila unfortunately. But that's a Mila problem I think, since she also has a problem if you continue down Bella path as well.

Mar 7, 2023
Victoria is very compatible with others, just not with Mila unfortunately. But that's a Mila problem I think, since she also has a problem if you continue down Bella path as well.
I loved the scene with mila, after I refused to date victoria. Because I played it a few times, it was the only scene I missed. (Until I extracted the .rpa files, and saw the scripts/images and saw I needed to refuse victoria date).

Reactions: pecard255

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ch5 (beta) will be released by the end of July. Maybe sooner. I was impressed with how fast Ocean got v4.5 released compared to earlier iterations, so I'm holding out hope that he's significantly improved his workflow to keep up the quicker pace.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jul 1, 2022
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ch5 (beta) will be released by the end of July. Maybe sooner. I was impressed with how fast Ocean got v4.5 released compared to earlier iterations, so I'm holding out hope that he's significantly improved his workflow to keep up the quicker pace.
Don’t think it’s coming out soon since Ocean is working on WIAB also

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Realistic date plus minus July-August-September probably Ch5 SG (Beta) WIAB will be released first

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes