Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I wanted to ask that question too, but after reading this thread for a while, I figured that current ch2 is a mess due to ongoing rework.
Chapter 2 has improved in 4.5 Final over 4.5 beta. Quite a bit of it was still in it in the beta. Gave a sneak peak on how meh the renders were and how terrible the writing was before the revisions. Fortunately it isn't like that, so much, in the 4.5 final (a lot of it has been updated). However, come 5.0 all the scenes in chapter 2 should be fully updated.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
So i just started playing the game, in chapter 2 mc mentions that she interrupted Sai talking to Nami but that never happened in my playthrough.

I tried a few different routes but there is no scene where you meet Sai before the fight in the audtorium. bug?
I wanted to ask that question too, but after reading this thread for a while, I figured that current ch2 is a mess due to ongoing rework.
Chapter 2 has improved in 4.5 Final over 4.5 beta. Quite a bit of it was still in it in the beta. Gave a sneak peak on how meh the renders were and how terrible the writing was before the revisions. Fortunately it isn't like that, so much, in the 4.5 final (a lot of it has been updated). However, come 5.0 all the scenes in chapter 2 should be fully updated.
Yeah, there's still a lot of legacy stuff from the second half of the original CH 2 that hasn't been reworked yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...for shits & giggles, the original spliff-lovin' Summer (who looked more like 16-to-17-year-old trailer trash, not the well-to-do 13-to-14-year-old of the rework)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Miguelao

John972

Apr 24, 2018
About this, it's obvious that Nami is talking with other dudes only for make Nika Jealous isn't it? That is my impression
I'm not sure either way, to be honest. It would depend on Ocean's intention for the scene. Having said that, I suspect your theory could be part of the Nika/Nami secret that Nika wants to tell Amber - Nami bating Nika at HS by flirting with other guys, leading to fights.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Razrback16

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not sure either way, to be honest. It would depend on Ocean's intention for the scene. Having said that, I suspect your theory could be part of the Nika/Nami secret that Nika wants to tell Amber - Nami bating Nika at HS by flirting with other guys, leading to fights.
For me it fits that she is very jealous of sharing Nika, to the point of being able to hurt others (for example Summer). Only is my theory for now, i didn´t play the old version of the game so... i will se in a future

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Me: Trying to make my mind to forget I have to wait for the update while having SG withdrawal symptoms.
The universe: View attachment 2614859

Dam you, Universe. Damn you.
It's actually a funny thing about some of the really good plot-heavy games that take a long while to update. By the time the new content comes along, you kinda have to replay the game from the start just to fully remember exactly what went on previously.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Me: Trying to make my mind to forget I have to wait for the update while having SG withdrawal symptoms.
The universe: View attachment 2614859

Dam you, Universe. Damn you.
I have watched so many Summers Gone videos on YouTube that I don't have to search for them when I go looking for videos. In this case, I'm fine with YouTube saying 'hey - how about some Bella time' - Me - 'Yeah - you read my mind...'

There are some songs that Ocean had to remove from SG ahead of the upcoming Steam release, but, for me, many of those songs will Always be associated with Summers Gone, like Waykap - Give My All To You and Humble Hey - What My Mama Said & Your Dad's Red Truck.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's actually a funny thing about some of the really good plot-heavy games that take a long while to update. By the time the new content comes along, you kinda have to replay the game from the start just to fully remember exactly what went on previously.
I replay every good game that needs more than 3-4 months to update, so basically every good game. ;)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
there is no sex at all?? i apprechiate story usually over fap scenes with no sense...but a little bit opf sex must be there..if not what's the point?thanks
Not all AVNs have sex in them you know. There will be content of a sexual nature but most of it, for now, is world building. This isn't a game if you want an easy fap, as it says in the OP.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes