Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Full start to finish once but I clearly remember seeing a very, VERY noticeable amount of grammar errors, mistakes and bad sentence structuring.
Yeah, but is there lewd stuff in the game yet? I haven't played it in a long time and i remember reading the dev pointing out that it was just building the story at the moment, and advised people to come back later for the lewd stuff.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, but is there lewd stuff in the game yet? I haven't played it in a long time and i remember reading the dev pointing out that it was just building the story at the moment, and advised people to come back later for the lewd stuff.
There is an easter egg about it. If you start the game and see undercover agents Nami and Sasha - be sure that there are no lewds in the game yet.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There are no ugly things - there are only beautiful girls here. However, if you were thinking about sex, it's not there yet - but it will definitely be in the next episodes.

Reactions: snowkk

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This one is particularly mind boggling to me. I've only played 4.5 Full start to finish once but I clearly remember seeing a very, VERY noticeable amount of grammar errors, mistakes and bad sentence structuring. There is absolutely no chance Ocean has a native English speaker proofreading the script. And if he does, that person is in dire need of reading glasses.
As a non-native speaker, I must say that I am lucky that I do not notice these errors and poor sentence structuring. However, I really like the author's writing style, I don't know how to put it right, but it creates a feeling of "lightness". I just go with the flow while reading and I immerse myself in the scene. For example, if you look at "The Unbroken" or "Defending Lydia Collier", I'm sure that the grammar, sentence structure, and writing style are top notch there. But somehow it seems a little "heavy" to me, I almost feel the physical tension when reading through the dialogues there. I don't know why is it, whether it's because I don't have much language practice, or because it's a completely different style of writing.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Dev has decided to seal their virginity and instead of other fap game, he gifted you a beautiful story where girlz show their cleavage... And there is no sex scene in the game, infact there will be no PROPER lewd scene in the game till chp10 and after that there might be or not who knows! Well i read somewhere ( maybe in this forum, i'll be glad if i prove wrong) the story is connected with WiAB, so SG is like only story plot.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Dev has decided to seal their virginity and instead of other fap game, he gifted you a beautiful story where girlz show their cleavage... And there is no sex scene in the game, infact there will be no PROPER lewd scene in the game till chp10 and after that there might be or not who knows! Well i read somewhere ( maybe in this forum, i'll be glad if i prove wrong) the story is connected with WiAB, so SG is like only story plot.
Yep, the story in WIAB revolves around members of the Zane family, the main characters of WIAB. Now in SG, the MC goes to a ZPR-sponsored college, ZPR stands for Zane, Petrov, Revera, who are the powerful families in the city. There are many cross-references between the two games, such as Ayua's aunt being Katie Zane, one of the main LIs in WIAB. Although with each rework, it gets more and more twisted how the characters from these games are connected.
Speaking about lewds, I don't think we'll have to wait that long, the story moves naturally, the MC did a good job building relationships with the girls. Girls are getting naughty around him, kisses and fisting light petting are already there. So, as Nami said, it's a small line between the MC and coochie.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ayua is Miru's daughter, no? Katie is her aunt, she's (part) Asian and she has bright eyes like Miru.
That is the most likely result, but I thought Miru had said she had a sister as well. The way things are set right now, any number of SG's highschool cast could be descended from the Zane bloodline because WIAB's MC is (potentially) a total manwhore.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That is the most likely result, but I thought Miru had said she had a sister as well. The way things are set right now, any number of SG's highschool cast could be descended from the Zane bloodline because WIAB's MC is (potentially) a total manwhore.
It's just that the rework completely confused everything. Willie and Katie are no longer related, so it remains a mystery how Katie ended up being Ayua's aunt :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There is not only Ayua appearance, it looks that Ayua has that "kickass" gene too. like her mom... or aunt... She's a lightweight on alcohol tolerance, but I don't remember Miru's state in that matter. But "new" Miru is hot, Ayua too.

Reactions: yossa999

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
It's just that the rework completely confused everything. Willie and Katie are no longer related, so it remains a mystery how Katie ended up being Ayua's aunt :)
William and Katie are still very much related. It's not outright stated as most Devs of AVNs have to rework/work around Patreon's Terms of Service regarding incest and other stuff. Quite frankly I find it ridiculous since we're talking about fictional incest here. I also find it ridiculous as well though because Bare Witness another AVN featuring incest doesn't have an incest patch because the relationship hasn't been changed to conform to Patreon's rules. The MC and one of the LIs are cousins. That could be why Patreon don't seem to care. They probably view cousin incest differently to the usual incest you see in AVNs. It could also be due to story reasons but if I'm remembering correctly it's never brought up. I would recommend playing it though if you haven't or waiting as it'll be completed soon. Chapter 5 is the last part of it.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Your question is not directly for me, but here is few answer for your questions, perhaps it's helping for others to decide. I think SG and WiAB is something else, than the 95% of other games in this site.

In CH3: Scene with Bella at changing room (Change with me)
In CH4: Conversation between Nadia and MC at the Library (Banana Conflicts)

CH4.5 Bella Arrives

I don't know, i play without music, perhaps this is a stupid decision, but i dont care.

P.S.: English is not my native language so, if i write, or phrase something wrong, feel free correct me. :)
It's your choice, of course, but you are cheating yourself out of part of the Summers Gone experience by playing it with no music. You might not know the words but most of the tunes do a decent job of amplifying the emotions of the associated scene. I do play a few AVNs that have one soundtrack on endless repeat... those get muted fast and, depending on how easy it is to find associated music, I'll add in YouTube music/sound effects for immersion (play it in the background).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's your choice, of course, but you are cheating yourself out of part of the Summers Gone experience by playing it with no music. You might not know the words but most of the tunes do a decent job of amplifying the emotions of the associated scene. I do play a few AVNs that have one soundtrack on endless repeat... those get muted fast and, depending on how easy it is to find associated music, I'll add in YouTube music/sound effects for immersion (play it in the background).
Yes, if music is mute, something is missing. (I feel so in this game)
Soundtrack is really good, Ocean did good in choosing it.
I can understand in some games that music is dull or just not existing (I prefer no music than a bad one).

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is not only Ayua appearance, it looks that Ayua has that "kickass" gene too. like her mom... or aunt... She's a lightweight on alcohol tolerance, but I don't remember Miru's state in that matter. But "new" Miru is hot, Ayua too.
William and Katie are still very much related. It's not outright stated as most Devs of AVNs have to rework/work around Patreons Terms of Service regarding incest and other stuff. Quite frankly I find it ridiculous since we're talking about fictional incest here. I also find it ridiculous as well though because Bare Witness another AVN featuring incest doesn't have an incest patch because the relationship hasn't been changed to conform to Patreon's rules. The MC and one of the LIs are cousins. That could be why Patreon don't seem to care. They probably view cousin incest differently to the usual incest you see in AVNs. It could also be due to story reasons but if I'm remembering correctly it's never brought up. I would recommend playing it though if you haven't or waiting as it'll be completed soon. Chapter 5 is the last part of it.
Hi!
I agree with Jordanskene01 that Willi and Kati are still related (as are several characters more). Ocean has to work with Patreon´s puritan outlook/pressure on him, so we have the usual "bestest roommate 4eva" and other stupid walkarounds unless the patch is used.
So now for what is going on and how it should be without Patreon´s meddling: Willi and Leia are twins, Kati is the younger sister, Dylan and Helen are their parents, Kat is a cousin. Zoey and Stefan are neighbours and old friends of them.

One of the few things we can be certain when it comes to WIAB-SG crossovers is that Ayua is Miru´s kid. Here full name was stated in game, she is Ayua Zane, Kati is her aunt, she looks very much related to Miru and has the same low alcohol tolerance and general kickass outlook. So her Mom can be pretty much assuredly guessed. Her father should be Willi, unless Ocean wants to throw us a curveball.
Ayua has cousins (she tells us so, if you want to learn some special martial arts moves you have to marry either her or one of her cousins). I theorise that at least one, but not all, of those cousins is actually Ayua´s halfsister. Esp. in the case if in WIAB Willi and Leia fully reconcile, it is highly likely, considering their special relationship status, that Leia will at least once sport the "swallowed beach ball";) look, with Willi the reason for it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi!
I agree with Jordanskene01 that Willi and Kati are still related (as are several characters more). Ocean has to work with Patreon´s puritan outlook/pressure on him, so we have the usual "bestest roommate 4eva" and other stupid walkarounds unless the patch is used.
So now for what is going on and how it should be without Patreon´s meddling: Willi and Leia are twins, Kati is the younger sister, Dylan and Helen are their parents, Kat is a cousin. Zoey and Stefan are neighbours and old friends of them.

One of the few things we can be certain when it comes to WIAB-SG crossovers is that Ayua is Miru´s kid. Here full name was stated in game, she is Ayua Zane, Kati is her aunt, she looks very much related to Miru and has the same low alcohol tolerance and general kickass outlook. So her Mom can be pretty much assuredly guessed. Her father should be Willi, unless Ocean wants to throw us a curveball.
Ayua has cousins (she tells us so, if you want to learn some special martial arts moves you have to marry either her or one of her cousins). I theorise that at least one, but not all, of those cousins is actually Ayua´s halfsister. Esp. in the case if in WIAB Willi and Leia fully reconcile, it is highly likely, considering their special relationship status, that Leia will at least once sport the "swallowed beach ball";) look, with Willi the reason for it.
Good angle... Who knows what the "bad" WIAB MC did with those girls. They all could be related. The whole f***ng town. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: yossa999 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good angle... Who knows what the "bad" WIAB MC did with those girls. They all could be related. The whole f***ng town. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Interessting viewpoint!:ROFLMAO: But considering that the highest possible "harem" in an Ocean game is a throuple relationship, there will be not that many kids from several family lines being related. But I am sure, all these similarities are made by Ocean intentionally to cover most LI paths of WIAB. There will be a canon storyline as Ocean sees it and then there are the/"our" canon storylines we players will develop.
So there needs to be a kid in SG that could be the child of e.g. Daphne from WIAB and we have a character in SG, Nami, who clearly looks to be the offspring of her.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes