rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Interessting viewpoint!:ROFLMAO: But considering that the highest possible "harem" in an Ocean game is a throuple relationship, there will be not that many kids from several family lines being related. But I am sure, all these similarities are made by Ocean intentionally to cover most LI paths of WIAB. There will be a canon storyline as Ocean sees it and then there are the/"our" canon storylines we players will develop.
So there needs to be a kid in SG that could be the child of e.g. Daphne from WIAB and we have a character in SG, Nami, who clearly looks to be the offspring of her.
It will be interesting to see how Ocean intended it. One think is sure, the WIAB MC will have limited "playground". One person "accidentally" trip over MC dick in WIAB and whole story goes to h*ll... Or everyone in SG school finish somehow related. ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dylan :Kappa:She'd still would be a Zane.
I can't wait to see who are the other characters that are related to Willi. Having my suspicions with Nami.
That is definitely correct, but in theory she could also be the daughter of one of the guys of the possible "open relationship" path in WIAB, if Ocean really wants to mess us up. ;) Still, the most probable Dad for Ayua is Willi, due to already mentioned hints/reasons and also because Ayua´s parents have a gym/martial arts studio in SG. To open such studio had been contemplated by Willi, Miru and the Zane family already in chapter 2 of WIAB.
As for Nami, your theory is not a bad one. Willi could have been the sperm donor for Daphne, such a possibility was mentioned in WIAB. It would also explain why the Zane family hovers somewhere in the background of the Cyrus family, but does not interfere much.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She is actually the daughter of Leia and actor Ken Wong.
That would really be an unexpected curveball, but the martial arts studio Ayua´s parents manage is a point against it. Leia is already an important economic player in Wollust by the time WIAB plays and has her fingers on more pies than just a martial arts studio.
Well, the real mindfuck concerning Ayua´s ancestry would be if we learn sometime in WIAB that Great-Grandma Zane was Japanese and Ayua is Willi and Leia´s kid, where this ancestry after generational jump pops up again.

But these are just discussion possibilities, with what we WIAB/SG players currently know, Ayua should/must be Willi and Miru´s kid. :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The town is called Wollust? Ha, I never noticed.
Well, the City founders clearly were pundits!:) Freely after Goethe: "Mir ist ganz animalisch wohl diese Stadt Wollust zu nennen!"(I feel so animalistic great to name this city Wollust (Lechery));):)

If Ayua is Dylan and Miru's daughter, Katie will become her half sister, not an aunt, right? :unsure:
That´s right, but remember Patreon. Without the patch to correct the relations, Dylan is more landlord than Dad.;) And even with the patch we have to incorporate official views. While Dylan/Miru would be unproblematic if known and recognised officially, other parent combinations like e.g. Willi/Leia or Willi/Kati would not.
And I theorise that even patched one or two of Ayua´s female cousins are her halfsister(s), but that is nothing known outside, even if Ayua possibly knows it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf
Jan 25, 2023
Yeah, but is there lewd stuff in the game yet? I haven't played it in a long time and i remember reading the dev pointing out that it was just building the story at the moment, and advised people to come back later for the lewd stuff.
The most lewd thing in game would probably be the Cheeto honing her lapdancing skills by grinding on the MC in the Jacuzzi. Plenty of teasing though in the form of boobas galore and Bella's cameltoe during the gym segment. Oh, wait, pretty much all the girl's cameltoes when they wear their new gym outfits :sneaky:

Ocean just likes to increase the swelling of your blue balls...I swear that man is a sadist :LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The most lewd thing in game would probably be the Cheeto honing her lapdancing skills by grinding on the MC in the Jacuzzi. Plenty of teasing though in the form of boobas galore and Bella's cameltoe during the gym segment. Oh, wait, pretty much all the girl's cameltoes when they wear their new gym outfits :sneaky:

Ocean just likes to increase the swelling of your blue balls...I swear that man is a sadist :LOL:
I'm not so sure who is bigger sadist, Ocean or people who play the game, Cheeto and Sasha say up front there is no sex... yet. And people play it to complain that their balls changed color to 69 shades of blue-ish...

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I wonder if it will come to big screens. And who will play Cheeto, Bella, Auya, Sasha, Amber... Male actors aren't so important. I just hope J.J. Abrams doesn't have time for directing the movie.
JJ is your man when you like lens flares, otherwise he should stay away from this novel.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and rudy007
Jan 25, 2023
Omg that flew right over my head :FacePalm:
In all fairness, I've only seen a couple of his movies (House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark) and that was enough.
I'm just going to quietly go creep back to the shadows...um yes.
Pugsley you asshole! you could have told me :devilish:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes