jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Why is people so negative about this game? Plot is great, art is beautiful and music is pleasing to the ear. If you don't like it, instead of bashing it, i suggest you move on. Wishing the author to drop the game is peak stupid. There are so many AVN on this site. What a waste of time.
It gets the hate any ADULTVN would get if it were on almost 5 years of development and still not a single sex scene. In fact, I would say most of you are quite forgiving with this one, saying supposedly it's sooo good it doesn't need any. It comes to a point where the "plot building" excuse doesn't work anymore. Lots of other games would already have their star rating at least halved by now

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
It gets the hate any ADULTVN would get if it were on almost 5 years of development and still not a single sex scene. In fact, I would say most of you are quite forgiving with this one, saying supposedly it's sooo good it doesn't need any. It comes to a point where the "plot building" excuse doesn't work anymore. Lots of other games would already have their star rating at least halved by now
Lol. If you invited BaD fans here, there would be a lot of obscene words.:KEK:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what i dont get is...you wanna become rich and famos with games but then why make sexgames? you start with lewds only to change all for it to become ok for sites like steam...this works,why make a second part this time again with lewds or even more only to change it again at the end??? or is this the path for riches...angling in all lakes....forget i asked...was curious nothing much

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
aaaaaaaaaaand the scene sucks now.
Yea...it's....it's pretty bad now. Lost so much of its spark. I don't care that there is no sex yet like a lot of others but what I do like is those sexual sparks in certain scenes. The scene itself doesn't even make as much sense anymore to be honest. When she tells you to lay back you say "sorry cheeto" now and just pick her up and move her to the other side of the jacuzzi but the scene and dialogue proceeds as if she grinded on you, but she doesn't at all now dick shot or no dick shot.

It also doesn't just cut out the shot to the dick, it cut some other stuff out. Stuff that I'm not even sure why it was cut because it didn't have anything to do with showing a dick on screen. One animation or render where she grabs your hand with force while you're rubbing her nipple is gone now too.

Sigh.
wphy.gif

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Those of you who are pissed about Sex scene. Don't worry guy its only been 4 years. I am sure we will get it within 2030 if the dev doesn't abandoned the project off course.
i think even more, look how many girls are here already, and in this update dev added another ones. Maybe time for harem route?

• Love
Reactions: registerforfree

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I don't think Ocean will try anything like a harem. This is really the only VN that I don't care about sex scenes but the updates are way too slow to progress the story, I wanna read more progression. :(

Reactions: hawk784563
Jul 28, 2023
i think even more, look how many girls are here already, and in this update dev added another ones. Maybe time for harem route?
I don't think a straight up harem route will ever happen but there will probably be some poly routes.
I could see things like Maya+Victoria or Sasha+Robin route being a thing.
Nia already teased a 5 girl route with the other camgirls this update so that might be a thing too and I could see Mila joining that group as well since I'm pretty sure there will be a possibility to make her a camgirl.

Reactions: ecdsilva

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Robin's mom looks hot.This one clearly stands out among all the milfs. How is it that the developer’s brightest and most well-developed characters are rare bitches?

Reactions: Ilhares
Jul 28, 2023
if i remember correctly, dev said there will be max throuple, and not with all girls, some of them want to be in exclusive relationship
Yeah I wouldn't really expect much more than that. The camgirl stuff Nia teased might just be more along the lines of an open relationship where Nika helps out in the shows or it could also just not happen at all because priorities change.

Reactions: MixQQ
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes