Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Was that a sarcasm?

If not, then I have some bad news for you. If you are a looking for a games without any (vaginal) sex, then you are on a wrong site.
Sorry to disappoint you, mate.

Search for "No sexual content" gives 50 pages x 25 = 1250 hits on this F95 site

Edit: Sorry, just 20/page so an even grand would be more correct

Last edited:
Reactions: vlaso60

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
getting a ton of errors here is it just me? when texting

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 5588, in script
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 5588, in <module>
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 338, in execute
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 344, in execute
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 346, in execute
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 350, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/messenger/av/[name].png': could not find image. (u'images/messenger/av/Jeramy.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 5588, in script
    $ show_messenger()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 5588, in <module>
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1533, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 344, in execute
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 346, in execute
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 350, in execute
  File "renpy/sl2/sldisplayables.py", line 449, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 114, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 590, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 675, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/messenger/av/[name].png': could not find image. (u'images/messenger/av/Jeramy.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402

Thu Oct 26 00:14:09 2023

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
How the fuck am I supposed to make a decision to commit to Nami when there is some serious weird trauma in middleschool/highschool between MC and Nami that is alluded to that we don't know about? It just annoys me because now I'll have to play through til the next therapy episode and then replay season 1 to theoretically reject Nami if we find out it was something egregious she did.
This is one of the inconvenient moments. In particular, the question of trust in characters is raised very early in the game. On the one hand, how can you trust complete strangers whom you have only known for a couple of days?
And another big question about Nami. She doesn't seem like a bad person, but many of her actions raise too many questions.
This seems to me sa minus, since the player is not given information that the main character himself knows (from his point of view), information that can change literally everything. This is visible to a lesser extent here (most people are strangers to us) and to a greater extent in Wiab.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Unofficial Patched Android port for Summer's Gone(Chapter 5 beta) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.summersgone), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Haven't got the time to test the full game yet. Don't want to skip through this amazing game from OceanLab

Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 1.02gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports
I got this error both in Joiplay and in your port.I think the one that causing this is Uncensored Patch

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
To be honest, the old chapters remake is a disappointment. I liked the "old" story way more.
And chapter 5 content feels lackluster.
Prob just me.
P.S. about sertraline - for the love of god, please change the pill to anything else, as someone pointed out even a super large pill of Xanax would make more sense.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
4+ years and still not a single sexy scene? I'm a big fan of slow burns but this is ridiculous, come on... If you are one of those who plan to live forever and will see this finished, enjoy I guess.
So, I don't have to download it, because it's a guy with a broken dick ?
( I think they should make a "Blue Balls" tag )
Well, I guess i'm going to skip this one,because I'm not into drama games
Maybe he should change the name to " Erection's Gone ".

1698306324467.gif

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: tslojr

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Ocean makes bad decisions before every release. I think he's in a creative stalemate in general or does it on purpose by stretching out the release. Anyone knows that a 30 chapter figure sounds fantastic.
1) The decision to do 4k renders is the same weird decision at 60fps animation level in BAD. Needless to say we won't get that quality, it just won't be there, it will be upscaled 1080p. Not all СPUs will be able to output this if you don't have enough cores ( not all CPU's have hardware support for 4k decoding). But now it will take much longer to produce a single render.
Waiting for Ocean to whine again about how he needs to buy a new graphics card or his vision will be limited.
2) Switching to Blender completely is a step forward, but isn't this just another ploy? Blender is a good 3d package, but this program has its own limitation on polygons. You won't be able to create a render with 2 or 3 million polygons, and considering Ocean can't do optimization, are we waiting for Ocean's new post about switching to Maya, Unreal engine or something else?
Why learn Substance Painter? Ocean, do you even know what it is and how it works? Do you know you have to UV mapping before baking? Modellers do UV mapping for a few hours before baking in Substance Painter, is that what you're gonna do? Or maybe you are lying?
3) Everything you're talking about are 30 chapters, Blender, Substance Painter, AE, can only be realized if he hire a team. But this is not very believable considering that judging by Ocean's patreon he doesn't earn much, that he takes loans for a new video card and spends all his free money on music. And how will Ocean be able to attract professional 3d artists? How's he gonna pay for their work? Maybe he wants them to work for free? Or maybe he has a plan to increase his income in the short term? The question is rhetorical.
I get the distinct impression that Ocean lives in a dream world, and is adrift. He has no business plan, no clear understanding of the future of the game. He makes the game, he makes it long, he gets paid well, and he can make any excuse for delays in the future. Ask yourself this question: what has been true about what he has said over the last few years? This guy has no work ethic.
I get angry when DPC is compared to Ocean. He makes odd choices too, but I see what he wants, I see his plan and long term strategy. I can predict his moves. But Ocean has none of that. He just promises and that's it.
Sorry to get emotional.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes