BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
can anyone tell me without spoilers how many tabletop game renders are in this update? any fewer than 500 will disappoint those of us here to shoot up space aliens

Reactions: Grelk

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
There may be people who will not only drop the game because of the dialogue... but they may also leave a bad rating due to it.
I can only imagine when they buy it and think they will have a sex scene or a bj, boobjob etc. When they see the game doesn't have any of that, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of refunds/negative ratings are made.

how many tabletop game renders are in this update? any fewer than 500 will disappoint those of us here to shoot up space aliens
Well, I skipped a ton of that so, might be over 500, one way to know, jump in.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Every girl in SG looks amazing
Most just remind me of Bella lol fuzzy eyebrows and all.

I've seen better. To each their own though.

"why are you playing this for if blah blah blah" well, I wanted to see this "lightened Dark path" I heard about. I'm disappointed. The MC is a pussy and Nami-Whipped (pussy whipped by her and other girls)

Now, I can freely move on to other games and you (and everyone else) don't have to see a post from me (if you haven't ignored me yet lol) ever again on this thread.

• Hey there
Reactions: tslojr

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
Getting a virus-warning when downloading the current lewd-patch: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml (while using Windows Defender)
False-positive?

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
been so long since i actually played this, time to start from the beginning. noticed in the scene where Victoria is hit by the car, that the teacher doesn't pull a gun on mc this time. so there is a difference right there from the previous version. too bad she is in a wheelchair, always thought Victoria is the most beautiful of the LI's. Bella is a close second and Mila is right there with them.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
been so long since i actually played this, time to start from the beginning. noticed in the scene where Victoria is hit by the car, that the teacher doesn't pull a gun on mc this time. so there is a difference right there from the previous version. too bad she is in a wheelchair, always thought Victoria is the most beautiful of the LI's. Bella is a close second and Mila is right there with them.
There quite a few differences.
Maja gets a job as a coach at Nika's college too, but iirc it wasn;t in the previous versions

HissSnekHiss

Sep 15, 2020
Bro I'm sorry but this dude is the worst fucking writer around. I know he's not a native English speaker, but please God hire a proofreader or two.

Reading through the dialogue between MC and Bella is straight up painful. Every other line is just the most cringeworthy, unfunny "joke" you've ever heard in your life.

Also why does she just randomly take her shirt off for no fucking reason at the start and put it right back on 10 renders later.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
wow while there may have been 0 lewd in 5 chapters, all i have to say is old chapter 2 already looks good af, though im not sure when it ended because all of a sudden it said end of chapter 3, then 4.5, i do have to ask when will the lewd start? not that all the world building hasnt been good, but also i feel like at this point at least a bj is due, jk. i do find it a little weird sometimes when mc says something pretty dark & people dont really seem to notice? though that may have to do with how people are irl. all the free butt shots are appreciated though, keep it up

Reactions: Rufio and astabro

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
wow while there may have been 0 lewd in 5 chapters, all i have to say is old chapter 2 already looks good af, though im not sure when it ended because all of a sudden it said end of chapter 3, then 4.5, i do have to ask when will the lewd start? not that all the world building hasnt been good, but also i feel like at this point at least a bj is due, jk. i do find it a little weird sometimes when mc says something pretty dark & people dont really seem to notice? though that may have to do with how people are irl. all the free butt shots are appreciated though, keep it up
Acording to one of the post of Ocean Season one (so the one that ended now) will have no lews stuff cause i think of Steam or something. Thats why couple of scenes were changed. But he wrote that Season two will be without those restricions. Finally. I like the world building. The different relations. But my god how long? I can compare it to WiAB. 2 chapters 3 lews scenes (i've checked recently dont look at me like that). Here? Whole 5 chapters and nothing major. I get it i get it memes etc. But still. I personally think we should be "awarded" with something. We got a lot of story yes. But the lewd departament got its funds reduced. Also i think we should got 2 versions of SG. Friendly one and lewd one. I kinda miss the old content that got cut to make the game "friendly". We all waiting for lewd stuff. Thats why this game is here. Idk... im not satisfied

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab and Rufio
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes