raptor985

Mar 6, 2023
I saw that there is a option for us players to enable trans content in the older versions. But the developer never revealed who was that trans character. Is it still a thing with the ongoing versions?

Reactions: Grelk

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I want to wait until the final version to post a full review of this season, so I'm just going to post my opinion of Chapter 5 for nowღ

Okay, so first, I'll talk about MC and Bella's relationship in this chapter because that's the only path I'm following(and the entire reason I'm here).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now we can get on to everything elseღ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, after playing this latest Chapter... I can confidently say that everyone who came here strictly for the lewds... Season 2 is going to be very good for you. Judging by the way some characters behaved in this chapter, I'm sure that many of you will be very happy next summerღ

P.S: This is all mostly my opinion. Objectively speaking, the dialogue needs much tweaking as the grammar has flaws. The grammar is legitimately horrible in some areas. Still, due to Oceans not being a native speaker(like myself), I chose not to pay much attention to it. There are also a few minor writing errors(from a literary perspective), but nothing too major. However, if Oceanlab seeks to have everything ready for the Steam release, I really think that it's imperative to have someone check the dialogue grammar(punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, etc.) before the release. If Steam users are anything like F95 users, there may be people who will not only drop the game because of the dialogue... but they may also leave a bad rating due to it. This is a sacrifice that needs to be made before the steam releaseღ

Last edited:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
4+ years and still not a single sexy scene? I'm a big fan of slow burns but this is ridiculous, come on... If you are one of those who plan to live forever and will see this finished, enjoy I guess.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
can anyone tell me without spoilers how many tabletop game renders are in this update? any fewer than 500 will disappoint those of us here to shoot up space aliens

Reactions: Grelk

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
There may be people who will not only drop the game because of the dialogue... but they may also leave a bad rating due to it.
I can only imagine when they buy it and think they will have a sex scene or a bj, boobjob etc. When they see the game doesn't have any of that, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of refunds/negative ratings are made.

how many tabletop game renders are in this update? any fewer than 500 will disappoint those of us here to shoot up space aliens
Well, I skipped a ton of that so, might be over 500, one way to know, jump in.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Every girl in SG looks amazing
Most just remind me of Bella lol fuzzy eyebrows and all.

I've seen better. To each their own though.

"why are you playing this for if blah blah blah" well, I wanted to see this "lightened Dark path" I heard about. I'm disappointed. The MC is a pussy and Nami-Whipped (pussy whipped by her and other girls)

Now, I can freely move on to other games and you (and everyone else) don't have to see a post from me (if you haven't ignored me yet lol) ever again on this thread.

• Hey there
Reactions: tslojr
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes