Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Did he tell that after he revealed that the no sex thing(as some already suspected) is not entirely for immersion purposes and in fact very much about keeping it away from the adult tag on steam? :unsure:
We've known for ages (years?) that there'd be no sex in season 1.

The no genitals in season 1 is new, the reasoning for which has been explained by Ocean & others multiple ties.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
We've known for ages (years?) that there'd be no sex in season 1.

The no genitals in season 1 is new, the reasoning for which has been explained by Ocean & others multiple ties.
No, what I asked is what Otto said that its confirmed that even next 2 chapters after S1 will not feature lewd stuff.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, what I asked is what Otto said that its confirmed that even next 2 chapters after S1 will not feature lewd stuff.
Before that. He told it before 4.5 full came out, at least.

It makes sense, after all: the no sexual intercourse until now is totally for plot reasons. Since Amber's therapy won't solve Nika's issues overnight, it's crystal clear that we (and Bella) will have to wait for a while.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
We know - because the Author Himself told us - that 0.6 (and maybe 0.7 too) still won't have sex scenes.
Please don't tell me you're serious... Wtf is he going to do with Mila? Genuinely just sleep?

I understand his impotence from a story perspective but if this is going to remain a pre-teen VN Ocean better be cooking some Pinkcake/Caribdis-tier lewds for 2027. His broken dick is annoying, cant imagine someone with Bella's personality tolerating it irl.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
I have a game breaking error after the end of last update in the Nami path… anyone got that? In the Bella path it didn’t occure…

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oops, I missed that, did he really say the start of season 2 would be lewd-free?
No sex scenes don't mean no lewd scenes. We saw fondling boobies before he self-censored.

Please don't tell me you're serious... Wtf is he going to do with Mila? Genuinely just sleep?

I understand his impotence from a story perspective but if this is going to remain a pre-teen VN Ocean better be cooking some Pinkcake/Caribdis-tier lewds for 2027. His broken dick is annoying, cant imagine someone with Bella's personality tolerating it irl.
What did you expect? his little fellow is dead. As Bella said, let's hope Amber's therapy will help him (sooner than later). Most likely we won't see any "action" before the therapy session in the cabin (I bet it will be a decisive moment).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I don't recall any mention here of when in season 2 sex scenes would happen, just that they'd be in season 2.

I read all the DevLogs etc., but it's always possible I missed it, or it was stated on discord (which I'm not on). Otto would have to track down the source they're referring to.

Given the slow progress with MCs psychologically induced erectile dysfunction, I'd find it surprising if he were having intercourse in Ch6 from a story perspective.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't recall any mention here of when in season 2 sex scenes would happen, just that they'd be in season 2.

I read all the DevLogs etc., but it's always possible I missed it, or it was stated on discord (which I'm not on). Otto would have to track down the source they're referring to.

Given the slow progress with MCs psychologically induced erectile dysfunction, I'd find it surprising if he were having intercourse in Ch6 from a story perspective.
I'm not sure about the pace of the story anymore. I didn’t believe that N&N would decide to move into that students house with Mila in the near future, but then the mice attacked, and that settled. :ROFLMAO:

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Then what do you do with people with social anxiety.....EXPOSURE NOT AVOIDANCE.....like fuck finger her or something get her off she's dripping for you.....eat her ass a little. Fuck I don't know..Something?!!? Over time as he gets more exposed to it his little PP will pop right up for her....I knew lots of nerds in school that had social anxiety but once you party with them...joke around with them..get them to open up...get them around other people and feeling better about it...then they become better in those situations..the guy is obviously already fine kissing and caressing Bella he needs to go to the next step..finger her or spank her ass a bit!!!!............................I hope this doesn't become an issue in this game....with Nami the writing was good she got him kinda hard at the lake and joked about it with him and then thought it was a good idea to be super aggressive in the jacuzzi to try and get him hard....even though that scene is a bit fucked up now with the revisions......but the Bella writing was JUST SAD!!! She tells you two times this update she was HORNY AS FUCK and it was just sad to watch!!!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, my bad, by lewd I meant sex scenes, I just can't rememeber when did he said that.

Bro, it's buried somewhere hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of posts above this. I guess Ocean himself will say something sooner o later.

Anyway, this whole last update covers 1 day only (saturday). We already know what's going to happen in chapter 6, or so:

- sunday: lesson at Ayua's dojo, most likely chatting with the girls at Nick's (Nami, Vanessa, Zara, Mila), basketball training in the evening;
- monday: college lessons, basketball training (maybe), and party at Nancy's barn (if I remember well).

I don't see magical healing for Nika's little fellow in a couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What did you expect? his little fellow is dead. As Bella said, let's hope Amber's therapy will help him (sooner than later). Most likely we won't see any "action" before the therapy session in the cabin (I bet it will be a decisive moment).
Unless Amber plans to slip some DMT into his OJ this doesn't make sense either but im all for it. If what you've said is true, it seems reasonable to assume 6.5 will go the way of 6 & 7.

I stared at this post for awhile collecting my thoughts. I don't think I have the patience to stick with this VN, im not gonna clog the thread with my negativity.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Unless Amber plans to slip some DMT into his OJ this doesn't make sense either but im all for it. If what you've said is true, it seems reasonable to assume 6.5 will go the way of 6 & 7.

I stared at this post for awhile collecting my thoughts. I don't think I have the patience to stick with this VN, im not gonna clog the thread with my negativity.
We had to wait 11 months - from 4.5 beta update to 5 beta update - to see the story proceeding from saturday morning to saturday night. Enough said.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you, mate.

Search for "No sexual content" gives 50 pages x 25 = 1250 hits on this F95 site

Edit: Sorry, just 20/page so an even grand would be more correct
Sorry to disappoint you. Your math is terrible.
No sexual content tag is in around 585 games on this site. That's barely 4% of the games on this site.

That means I was right. Games without any sexual content are minority on this site.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes