PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
But this thing has been addressed many times in the game. The MC constantly pushes himself out of his comfort zone, he believes that this will help him to heal and become sociable. Even Nami was worried about this and warned him not to overdo it. Just recall their conversation at the lake, and later at Nick's, where he challenged Zara to a tennis duel.
So he struggles with his social anxiety, and being around people is one way to do that.

Another funny example, a movie night with Vic and Mila, when the girls started talking about their breasts and ended up talking about the vaginas. And Nami looked at Nika with suspicion, accusing him of not complaining about the topic. He replied that one way to get out of his comfort zone is to listen to this awkward conversation:) And Nami baited him to the book club, she emphasized that Noji didn't want Nika there and piqued his curiosity.

But he clearly overdid it with socialization, after several years of loneliness and depression, he jumped too quickly into social activities, made many new acquaintances and took part in too many events. Hence the increase in the number of panic attacks and their intensity, putting aside the fact that he did not work through the underlying psychological trauma with Amber.
I actually think that the MC is, with the move to Nick's place, even more vulnerable to anxiety attacks.

Nojiko and Nami know about them and I think both work with him unconsciously to help mitigate them.

The MC Just moved into a new house and a new room with most of his material goods still missing from that room.

His sense of security with a room that was all his for years is now gone.

I expect Vanessa to press his buttons to try to manipulate him while I see Zara pushing to spend more time with him, not realizing that his alone time is how he recharges from all the social activity.

I don't know what options we will have for future interactions, but I intend to keep Vanessa at arm's length if at all possible (I don't trust her) while I will try to share with Zara if she sees me having a panic attack.

Living at Nick's place opens up Many new possibilities for the MC re: Zara (and even Bella & Amber since they live just down the road).

But these new possibilities come with, I believe, a higher likelihood of panic attacks.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I actually think that the MC is, with the move to Nick's place, even more vulnerable to anxiety attacks.

Nojiko and Nami know about them and I think both work with him unconsciously to help mitigate them.

The MC Just moved into a new house and a new room with most of his material goods still missing from that room.

I expect Vanessa to press his buttons to try to manipulate him while I see Zara pushing to spend more time with him, not realizing that his alone time is how he recharges from all the social activity.

I don't know what options we will have for future interactions, but I intend to keep Vanessa at arm's length if at all possible (I don't trust her) while I will try to share with Zara if she sees me having a panic attack.

Living at Nick's place opens up Many new possibilities for the MC re: Zara (and even Bella & Amber since they live just down the road).

But these new possibilities come with, I believe, a higher likelihood of panic attacks.

Damn reaction limit (y)
In general, it all comes down to one thing: Amber must work her magic on MC. And if that means the MC has to boink her as many times as necessary, that's a sacrifice my MC is willing to make. :KEK:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
This is where you are wrong. This topic has already been discussed many times. Remember what DPC said? He said he was going to make a big game that would take a long time to develop. He also said that there are a lot of milkers on Patreon, so he is going to make the game without delays and will put all his efforts into developing the game. Who stopped Ocean from doing the same? He could throw all his energy into developing the SG, and when it was ready, he would start making Wiab. But Ocean decided not to invest a lot of effort and is slowly developing both games and getting some money from both. Therefore, he has no financial security. If you work slowly, you get little money, if you work quickly, you get a lot of money... Everything seems fair.
DPC is one of the Tier 1 Devs in my list. To the best of my knowledge, he gained financial security after Steam release. By the way, DPC is also a Dev who has taken so much shit from punters on F95. Haters gonna hate.

Ocean also said he was going to make big games that would take a long time to develop. The difference is Ocean has his own vision (slow burn) and wants to develop two games at once to avoid burn out - knowing these decisions would be unpopular in some circles. He has been upfront with all of this since the beginning. F95 is replete with games abandoned by Devs who had no vision, tried to please all of their Patreons all of the time, failed, and quit.

I think I am right saying WIAB is/was Ocean's first love. Summer's Gone is more popular though (the two games have separate Patreon accounts) and was bringing in more $$ last I heard. Ocean originally let another Dev make SG while he continued with WIAB. He took over development of SG when that arrangement didn't work out.

Who the heck says Ocean works slowly, other than you? Don't conflate working on two games at once as "working slowly". That's insulting.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017

Dude MC is not staying at Nicks place - He is moving in with Mila and Nami so all that speculation about Vanessa and Zara is useless
Did you even read or were you too distracted by pretty pictures?

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
With the way even Eva asks Bella to be careful in the next race, as well as through hints in the game (the suggestion not to start a relationship rashly), I am increasingly beginning to think that something could happen to Bella in the race and she will either be chained to bed or like Vic. On the other hand, Bella is not Victoria, not even on her path (for example, Nami's solo route), I don't see any problems visiting her or helping her. Because first of all, she is really a friend. About Mila. I looked through the walkthrough and maybe I’m wrong, but before, her dialogues in Vic’s house were a little different. I remember she complained that she was tired of being watched from the outside. Maybe this is still one of the dark changes that the developer returned? Now Mila will try to do something and not just disappear? In any case, it seems that the Mila + Bela opportunity has returned (in dark shades). As for moving in with Mila, this was expected. I wouldn’t say that I’m happy with such a company, but she is far from the worst neighbor. The big question remains, who is the fourth. An extravagant hope that it will be Bella, but I’m too optimistic. Maybe Robin? I hope it’s not Vic, Sonya or Nia. But you can find advantages everywhere, this is, first of all, the experience of independent living, this is life with Nami away from Nojiko’s eyes, and finally, this is the fact that Nika finally decided to think about money. After all, you must admit, it will be cool when he invites Bella to a restaurant with his own money, hands over his license with his own money and gives Bella a ride in his own car. And in general, all other people will stop buying for it. Maybe he will follow Leia’s path and owns his own night/strip club?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
With how strongly Bella is against motorcycles, it might be assumed that this is related to her sister's coma.
I think one of the possible reasons why her sister is in a coma, because of a motorcycle accident caused by Bella's father.
Maybe the dialogue in chapter 2 alludes to this?

MC: By the way... Where is your fath-
MC: Uhm, I hope this wasn't on the same level as- you know.
Bella: I hope he's dead.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Trey was right that no one on the team can be trusted, there are no friends there. I was wondering, Jeff was too good to be true. Here is the answer, Jeff, unlike the others, decided to approach Nami more cleverly, having gained Nick's trust . Bro, of course.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
With the way even Eva asks Bella to be careful in the next race, as well as through hints in the game (the suggestion not to start a relationship rashly), I am increasingly beginning to think that something could happen to Bella in the race and she will either be chained to bed or like Vic. On the other hand, Bella is not Victoria, not even on her path (for example, Nami's solo route), I don't see any problems visiting her or helping her. Because first of all, she is really a friend. About Mila. I looked through the walkthrough and maybe I’m wrong, but before, her dialogues in Vic’s house were a little different. I remember she complained that she was tired of being watched from the outside. Maybe this is still one of the dark changes that the developer returned? Now Mila will try to do something and not just disappear? In any case, it seems that the Mila + Bela opportunity has returned (in dark shades). As for moving in with Mila, this was expected. I wouldn’t say that I’m happy with such a company, but she is far from the worst neighbor. The big question remains, who is the fourth. An extravagant hope that it will be Bella, but I’m too optimistic. Maybe Robin? I hope it’s not Vic, Sonya or Nia. But you can find advantages everywhere, this is, first of all, the experience of independent living, this is life with Nami away from Nojiko’s eyes, and finally, this is the fact that Nika finally decided to think about money. After all, you must admit, it will be cool when he invites Bella to a restaurant with his own money, hands over his license with his own money and gives Bella a ride in his own car. And in general, all other people will stop buying for it. Maybe he will follow Leia’s path and owns his own night/strip club?
Robin on one route mentioned that she finding 3 peoples for that house, so maybe her.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022

I dunno about Vanessa, she's a bit of a wildcard. She could go one of two ways. She's also a product of the same mother of Zara, so she's likely damaged in other ways. She'll either be some sort of devious manipulator or something'll happen that will change her perception of the MC and she'll end up as some sort of devious ally. I suspect it all depends on how the MC treats Zara and how and if Zara changes as they get closer as either friends or as a LI.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It's an interesting theory, but now that we know that William, Katie and Leia are alive and well I don't think it makes that much sense anymore. Why would they abandon either the MC or Nami? I can't think of any logical reason for it. I guess one of them could be William's child that he doesn't know about. They made him out to be a manwhore after all. But as far as Katie or Leia being the mother I find that very unlikely.
It could well be that they had medical checks/follow-ups with their doctor (= Nojiko) if the children will be fine/normal because of the inbreeding, and that they came to an agreement that the doc would adopt the kids to avoid that they would live with the social stigma, giving them a chance at a more "normal" life. They came up with a solution to get the parents out of the picture, telling the kids they died in a car accident, and there you go. They stayed away out of love for them (probably not the right call entirely though, but I guess Nojiko would also have been threatening them to reveal everything if they interfered but she will never act as it would hurt Nika and Nami). Only the civil status (= Cyrus name) gives me pause with this theory, but it is still plausible. The last obstacle is whether this canon would break Patreon ToS. I don't think it would.
The best example is the book club in the new update.
His reasoning for going there makes no sence to me. A person with social anxiety and no interest in books (atleast at the moment) would never go to a club where there are a bunch of strangers, just to annoy his "mom"(forgot her name). And not only that, he even starts to charm his way through all the milfs, like a fcking Bard from DnD.
The Dev tried to justify this with a panic attack at the end, but that just appears like a poor excuse for an action that does not fit the character to begin with.

I think this whole bookclub scene was just an excuse to add a bunch of milfs to the game and expose the MC to the mistery of "mom" and Amber knowing each other already.
You killed me with the bard reference mate :KEK: Good one!
It won't be Sonya, he already said on Discord. Vic won't move away from Maja, they have their own house anyway. Nia has her own (amazing) place too and needs the space and privacy for her shows. Frankly that does not leave any other confirmed LI to move in with them, so another character then. Kate (we're supposed to see more of her and she might be a LI), Robin, Layla or Ayua maybe? Or maybe Zara would follow them?

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
DPC is one of the Tier 1 Devs in my list. To the best of my knowledge, he gained financial security after Steam release. By the way, DPC is also a Dev who has taken so much shit from punters on F95. Haters gonna hate.
DPC immediately became popular after his promise to throw all his energy into the game. And he kept his promise. That's why he has a lot of people who give him money. Steam did not produce a strong increase in people. For Ocean, Steam is dangerous, if I were him, I wouldn’t go there at all.

Ocean also said he was going to make big games that would take a long time to develop. The difference is Ocean has his own vision (slow burn) and wants to develop two games at once to avoid burn out - knowing these decisions would be unpopular in some circles. He has been upfront with all of this since the beginning. F95 is replete with games abandoned by Devs who had no vision, tried to please all of their Patreons all of the time, failed, and quit.
You're right, I also think that Ocean can do as he wants. Only he wants to earn big money, but he won’t be able to do it. This system doesn't work that way.
Who the heck says Ocean works slowly, other than you? Don't conflate working on two games at once as "working slowly". That's insulting.
BaD has a larger chapter than SG and Wiab combined. 6000 frames versus 2100+1600. It's strange that you don't know this.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes