yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It won't be Sonya, he already said on Discord. Vic won't move away from Maja, they have their own house anyway. Nia has her own (amazing) place too and needs the space and privacy for her shows. Frankly that does not leave any other confirmed LI to move in with them, so another character then. Kate (we're supposed to see more of her and she might be a LI), Robin, Layla or Ayua maybe? Or maybe Zara would follow them?
Damn reaction limit (y)
Most likely it will be Robin, as far as I remember she overheard their talk about renting a student house and asked if she can join.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
bruhhh imagine you learning about your biological parents are siblings :sick:
even Amber can't heal this shit :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wondering... since you looked into the code:

in my gameplay Nika doesn't meet Bella at midnight and doesn't trash the Holgersons' house. Therefore Mila tells him that her parents took her money. BUT in chapter 5 when Bella talks to him that Holgerson wants to meet her, she tells that they reported Mila for the robbery and she fears that Mila might report her (about what? how could Mila know about her?).
Is this a code bug?
(I restarted my gameplay from scratch and I didn't install any mod)
So to be clear, you are NOT on the Bella path at all, correct? I'm just now near that point in the update so I'll check the conditionals in the VN's code. Also, use spoilers for folks bud (I did it in this reply fwiw), some haven't played the update at all yet, thanks.

Reactions: Nurikabe

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
BTW, how many of you are aware that Bella stole a teddy bear ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All i see is a round juicy,delicious ass and the fullest,
firmest,divinest breasts.. :love::love::love:

And all you look at are teddy bears?
Well,some people keep looking at children toys,
and others drool at the real adult most delightful female toys..:love::love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

No. It's obvious from their interactions at ZPR that Nika & Nami didn't know Sasha previously. Like the rest of the book club members, Sasha would have know they existed beforehand because Nojiko talks about them.
Well about that, fan theory time...

The awkward look between Adriana & Sasha seem to hint at both of them being the offspring of William. And most people think so is Nika and/or Nami. So it's not entirely out of the possibility that Sasha not just knew of, but knew Nika and/or Nami from a time when they were much much younger.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Again i really liked the update but after playing it i have the same feelings than the last ones, we got introduced to new characters and the same feeling was there that the game have alot of potential, like the new girl on the street basketball match
who got her attention on the mc, same as last update with the girls on the bathroom seeing the mc cuffed and we got interested for some of them like for me the girl with the cap, what im trying to say is again we see alot of potential with these girl and can just imagined what the future holds with them, as for now we got something for 3 girls bella,mila,nami and thats it, the feeling i have now is a sad one because it is going to take alot of time and updates for us to get the real potential that this game has and that makes me sad, what im most interested as for now is seeing the mc getting more attention from these girls with his skills like being accepted on the first team, when he get his dick to work is going to be easy for him to get them..

sorry for my bad english isnt my first language

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Dude MC is not staying at Nicks place - He is moving in with Mila and Nami so all that speculation about Vanessa and Zara is useless
Did you even read or were you too distracted by pretty pictures?
:)

Sometimes in the zeal to play gotcha, things don't work out as planned... I'll let Mila tell you the deal - how long it will be until the college house is ready for Mila, Nami, the MC and? to move in.

So you see, I both 'Read and Enjoy the pretty pictures'....

The question is -- why didn't you?

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So to be clear, you are NOT on the Bella path at all, correct? I'm just now near that point in the update so I'll check the conditionals in the VN's code. Also, use spoilers for folks bud (I did it in this reply fwiw), some haven't played the update at all yet, thanks.
I'm on Bella's path.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm on Bella's path.
It doesn't matter, when Eva drops you off to meet Bella, Mila will be sued. And it seems that this meeting with Bella is happening in every possible path. This is probably a bug, or Mila will be sued unconditionally after the rework of the second chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and vireker

John972

Apr 24, 2018
DPC immediately became popular after his promise to throw all his energy into the game. And he kept his promise. That's why he has a lot of people who give him money. Steam did not produce a strong increase in people. For Ocean, Steam is dangerous, if I were him, I wouldn’t go there at all.

You're right, I also think that Ocean can do as he wants. Only he wants to earn big money, but he won’t be able to do it. This system doesn't work that way.

BaD has a larger chapter than SG and Wiab combined. 6000 frames versus 2100+1600. It's strange that you don't know this.
I would argue that DPC became popular because he's delivered a damn fine and popular game, irregardless of his promises. He also had the pedigree of having completed a game, despite how much that game rubbed many people up the wrong way.

Simply comparing render counts is rather disingenuous. DPC has the setup and work flow that works for him. Personally (as a trained photographer), I think his overall render image quality is MUCH lower than Ocean's. If I were to fault Ocean, he tries to be a visual perfectionist. I cannot comment further because I don't know DPC's rendering setup or if he codes everything himself.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It could well be that they had medical checks/follow-ups with their doctor (= Nojiko) if the children will be fine/normal because of the inbreeding, and that they came to an agreement that the doc would adopt the kids to avoid that they would live with the social stigma, giving them a chance at a more "normal" life. They came up with a solution to get the parents out of the picture, telling the kids they died in a car accident, and there you go. They stayed away out of love for them (probably not the right call entirely though, but I guess Nojiko would also have been threatening them to reveal everything if they interfered but she will never act as it would hurt Nika and Nami). Only the civil status (= Cyrus name) gives me pause with this theory, but it is still plausible. The last obstacle is whether this canon would break Patreon ToS. I don't think it would.
I have a completely different theory. Nika and Nami are not related to Zane. They are descendants of Zoe and smone not Willy. Zoe and Nami have even more similarities than Daphne. This would explain Katie's interest and why she wants them to know the truth, but Najiko is trying to hide it. This would start a fight over the inheritance with Holgerson, who stole Zoe's inheritance after her death.
When people build theories about Zane, for some reason everyone remembers only Willie, Katie and Leah, but for some reason they forget Katerina, Scarlet and suddenly Helen. It would be funny if Nika was... not only the brother of the same Aya but also his uncle.But I personally don't think that Nika and Nami are related to Zane for many reasons. Firstly, Najiko will never be able to replace their real mother. In addition, there are a lot of questions about Naji herself. Both Nika and Nami are simply examples of upbringing, culture, etc. Especially Nami. And only 5 years later Najiko thought about a psychologist. Just think, permanent fights, antisociality, depression, etc. Mother of the year. Secondly, the lack of a father’s role has a very strong impact. No one taught him how to fight, or how to drive a car, or even how to hammer a nail. I’m already silent that he’s a walking disaster when it comes to girls. In addition, even trivially, the Zayns would have taught him martial arts from the cradle and people like Sai would be like kindergarteners for Nick now. And third. Money. Maybe they don’t starve, but they live quite poorly. Nami saved up for a bunch of months for a camera, Nika, let alone his own car, can’t even afford a license. Nadjiko works until she’s half to death. Strangers literally pay for Nika, starting from clothes to a pass to the tennis club. Seriously, would such a rich clan allow its offspring to walk around like a homeless person in cast-offs? Even theoretically, if he were a child of incest, they could hide the truth and raise him like someone found. And one more thing It seems less to me that he is Leia’s child. Firstly, Leia doesn’t care at all about the opinions of the ants. She would have raised him herself. Secondly, Leia’s descendant himself would have looked at everyone as tools. I just can’t even imagine that Leia’s descendant would babysit with someone of Victoria’s level, and even more call her or Mila friend.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes