BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ayua mentioned Katie Zane is her aunt, and Katie is the head designer for the team. I'm sure she is more involved than just that though. Add that to AYua working at a gym, and Willi and Miru discussing opening their own gym in WiaB, the family fighting techniques that you have to marry into that Ayua mentions, when we've seen how good Miru is at fighting... there's just so many connections. The simplest solution when looking at Ayua (knowing that Miru wants to breed with Willi through almost every conversation in WiaB) is to assume Ayua is Miru's daughter by Willi. Any other option is less likely. I like conspiracies, but it's a big stretch to imagine anything else at this point.

Ohhhhh Are you saying if Wiiliam is impotent then SG´s MC is impotent= William is the father!!!!!
:KEK:

View attachment 3289493
:ROFLMAO:
Wait ...if Willi is impotent, that's not a genetic trait that can be passed down :alien:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ayua mentioned Katie Zane is her aunt, and Katie is the head designer for the team. I'm sure she is more involved than just that though. Add that to AYua working at a gym, and Willi and Miru discussing opening their own gym in WiaB, the family fighting techniques that you have to marry into that Ayua mentions, when we've seen how good Miru is at fighting... there's just so many connections. The simplest solution when looking at Ayua (knowing that Miru wants to breed with Willi through almost every conversation in WiaB) is to assume Ayua is Miru's daughter by Willi. Any other option is less likely. I like conspiracies, but it's a big stretch to imagine anything else at this point.

Wait ...if Willi is impotent, that's not a genetic trait that can be passed down :alien:
party pooper.

PS: Things I don't remember because it was a long time ago, are they all Zane without the patch? Katie, yes, because is the surname given in SG when Ayua talk about her, but, the others?

Sep 23, 2021
To me, the most plausible argument that Nika is the offspring of W.Z (or one of the Zanes) is the fact that Ayua is Zane, and she's not a LI. Knowing that the canon version of the game does not feature incest, it makes sense if Nika and Ayua are related. But, if I remember it correctly, Ocean said that he would no longer disclose information about new LIs, so who knows, perhaps Ayua’s role has already changed.
:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
8dbex7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
party pooper.

PS: Things I don't remember because it was a long time ago, are they all Zane without the patch? Katie, yes, because is the surname given in SG when Ayua talk about her, but, the others?
Chapter 2:
Python:
    d "It's about Helen... Monica was leading the investigation on her case."
    ben "Helen Zane?"
Chapter 3:
Python:
    d "I'm aware of that."
    d "Is this club owned by Leia Zane?"
That's all I found in CH3Beta

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Chapter 2:
Python:
    d "It's about Helen... Monica was leading the investigation on her case."
    ben "Helen Zane?"
Chapter 3:
Python:
    d "I'm aware of that."
    d "Is this club owned by Leia Zane?"
That's all I found in CH3Beta
Perfect, all Zane without the evil patch!

• Yay, new update!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
party pooper.

Willi's number shows up as WZ when Leia calls him in WiaB's intro cinematic, as far as I know the patch only changes the script, not any renders. In the script file, I did a search, Helen is refered to as a Zane (and Willi's 'friend'), Willi asks if the club is owned by Leia Zane, they call Leia Princess Zane, Donna calls Dylan Mr Zane when she brings the car to him. In SG Emilia says in the book club

emilia "A Zane is blessing us with her presence."
emilia "How's William?"
A Zane implies one of many, and the context with asking about William, the inference is there

Edit: yeah, you all beat me to it, because there's more :sneaky:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Bro, you should use English here, these are this forum rules, at least add Google translation to English to your posts.
Ayua is Zane, but not only because Mila mentioned it. Ayua also said that her aunt is Katie Zane. Which refutes your claim that Z is only Leia. Katie is Zane just like as William or Leia.
zpr are the first letters of the company's founders. This does not mean that all Zeyns are related to zpr. Willie and Mira have no relation to zpr. Katie is just the lead designer and is not the founder. Thus, the letter z in the company name symbolizes only Leia. Since Mila connected Ayua with the company, I assume that Ayua was adopted by Leah. She has every right to call Katie aunty but she is not Zane by blood. She looks like Ri-Ri from Leia's club.

• Thinking Face

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Interesting,i have just played old SG and noticed old Robin and redhead with earning.Perhaps,Sasha was originally redhead,as Nami.

PS:I don't think,that relation to Zanes or Revera/Petrova would be problem to have relationships with others,cause it's oficially not *real family*, but mafia family/clan.Patreon will be satisfied:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Interesting,i have just played old SG and noticed old Robin and redhead with earning.Perhaps,Sasha was originally redhead,as Nami.
Where do you see an earring on the picture you posted? Any earring. The blurry redhead in the back looks like Nami to me.

tiny_paper.gif
Are you sure that you posted the picture you were talking about? :unsure:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Where do you see an earring on the picture you posted? Any earring. The blurry redhead in the back looks like Nami to me.

View attachment 3290202
Are you sure that you posted the picture you were talking about? :unsure:
Nah,it's not Nami,cause she was at this scene behind Nika with her hair down.
As for the earring, there really is a white earring, it is very hard to see due to the quality of the picture.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Since WiAB the full Chapter 3 has been released, it means that SG will be released soon. Logical?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

PS:I don't think,that relation to Zanes or Revera/Petrova would be problem to have relationships with others,cause it's oficially not *real family*, but mafia family/clan.Patreon will be satisfied:devilish:
1.jpg

It looks like the model for Sedilia from WiaB who had the wing earrings also. I'd say Ocean was just reusing available assets. Even dressed the same as Sedilia from memory. I'm not sure Ocean started doing anything with the background characters until he started the reworks - detailed models in the background start chewing up resources, better to use stock ones with low quality textures. (I actually wonder if he has low quality models made for all the main characters for when they're in the background to save resources?) At that point I think the only time we'd seen robing with wavy hair was the bookclub, it was straight up until then.

Regarding Sasha's hair colour, I do believe it was something else, and her friends dyeing their hair white shows it's part of their clique. It also says that Sasha doesn't do things by halves but goes all in (much like her comment to Ayua about never giving up at the basketball game). But given her aunt is a dark blonde, likely she was some sort of blond before dyeing/bleaching.

Relationally, if a member of the male first time is the likely candidate for a Revera, I'll leave them to Nami. And it's only a business conglomorate, the same way the stake holders come together to create any company, so yeah, ZPR is not a family, just a business. Interesting as we don't know what the business actually is: ZPR are the college's sponsor and have poured money into the college. We assume it's from Leia's suspect quasi legal empire. But ZPR was a thing before the college, as they'd have to be incorporated prior to being a sponsor. So what was ZPR incorporated for? What are the Z, P, and R common interests? What is their business model? To be a college sponsor they must have the appearance of legitimate money, or would you send your kids to a college funded by a pimp queen?

Other small indeciperable pictures I noticed:

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Notice the person in the background - that haircut is only used for Desiree so far. Remember when Emilio asked her to do a background check on the boy? Well is that her in the background, checking out what Nika's getting up to? IN the scene she's watching stationary for the whole reporter incident, and walks away only at the end, unlike the other characters that come and go.

zpr are the first letters of the company's founders. This does not mean that all Zeyns are related to zpr. Willie and Mira have no relation to zpr. Katie is just the lead designer and is not the founder. Thus, the letter z in the company name symbolizes only Leia. Since Mila connected Ayua with the company, I assume that Ayua was adopted by Leah. She has every right to call Katie aunty but she is not Zane by blood. She looks like Ri-Ri from Leia's club.
Nah, sorry. Being a Zane is not being related to ZPR, it's about being related to a Zane. You get a family name by being born into a family (or adoption yes, but being born into it is far far more common). Ayua would still be a Zane with Katie still her aunt even if the college was sponsored by just PR. Helen would be more likely to be running the college as a front for Leia to launder her pimp money. Helen would be in her late 60s I guess, but that's no problem for running as a board member/ceo or whatever. Although Ayua's parentage is not 100% confirmed, her family fighting technique (from back when in WiaB Miru was part of a niinja clan) that you could only be blood related to learn and Nika would have to marry her to learn it shows she's blood related to the Zane's, and has Miru's fighting/ninja skills (which we saw in Nika's bedroom).

We simply don't know what has happened before yet :sneaky:

William might have a connection to ZPR - in the original WiaB he was going to go undercover as a coach in the college (which I assume became ZPR) and the setup is already there in the remake for this to happen - Miru wants to go undercover to suss out the person making Katarina uncomfortable.

Ask yourself why you don't want Ayua to be Willi and Miru's daughter - is there a plausible reason why she isn't? The fact that Ayua's model is 'more' asiatic than Miru's is the only reason I can think of - but Ayua's design is older than Miru's current one, and is less asiatic than Miru's old design (thank god she looks better than old Miru). If that's the only reason, I'm going to go with Miru as the mum.

Last edited:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
View attachment 3290513

It looks like the model for Sedilia from WiaB who had the wing earrings also. I'd say Ocean was just reusing available assets. Even dressed the same as Sedilia from memory. I'm not sure Ocean started doing anything with the background characters until he started the reworks - detailed models in the background start chewing up resources, better to use stock ones with low quality textures. (I actually wonder if he has low quality models made for all the main characters for when they're in the background to save resources?) At that point I think the only time we'd seen robing with wavy hair was the bookclub, it was straight up until then.

Regarding Sasha's hair colour, I do believe it was something else, and her friends dyeing their hair white shows it's part of their clique. It also says that Sasha doesn't do things by halves but goes all in (much like her comment to Ayua about never giving up at the basketball game). But given her aunt is a dark blonde, likely she was some sort of blond before dyeing/bleaching.

Relationally, if a member of the male first time is the likely candidate for a Revera, I'll leave them to Nami. And it's only a business conglomorate, the same way the stake holders come together to create any company, so yeah, ZPR is not a family, just a business. Interesting as we don't know what the business actually is: ZPR are the college's sponsor and have poured money into the college. We assume it's from Leia's suspect quasi legal empire. But ZPR was a thing before the college, as they'd have to be incorporated prior to being a sponsor. So what was ZPR incorporated for? What are the Z, P, and R common interests? What is their business model? To be a college sponsor they must have the appearance of legitimate money, or would you send your kids to a college funded by a pimp queen?

Other small indeciperable pictures I noticed:

View attachment 3290535 View attachment 3290537 View attachment 3290539

Notice the person in the background - that haircut is only used for Desiree so far. Remember when Emilio asked her to do a background check on the boy? Well is that her in the background, checking out what Nika's getting up to? IN the scene she's watching stationary for the whole reporter incident, and walks away only at the end, unlike the other characters that come and go.

Nah, sorry. Being a Zane is not being related to ZPR, it's about being related to a Zane. You get a family name by being born into a family (or adoption yes, but being born into it is far far more common). Ayua would still be a Zane with Katie still her aunt even if the college was sponsored by just PR. Helen would be more likely to be running the college as a front for Leia to launder her pimp money. Helen would be in her late 60s I guess, but that's no problem for running as a board member/ceo or whatever. Although Ayua's parentage is not 100% confirmed, her family fighting technique (from back when in WiaB Miru was part of a niinja clan) that you could only be blood related to learn and Nika would have to marry her to learn it shows she's blood related to the Zane's, and has Miru's fighting/ninja skills (which we saw in Nika's bedroom).

We simply don't know what has happened before yet :sneaky:

William might have a connection to ZPR - in the original WiaB he was going to go undercover as a coach in the college (which I assume became ZPR) and the setup is already there in the remake for this to happen - Miru wants to go undercover to suss out the person making Katarina uncomfortable.

Ask yourself why you don't want Ayua to be Willi and Miru's daughter - is there a plausible reason why she isn't? The fact that Ayua's model is 'more' asiatic than Miru's is the only reason I can think of - but Ayua's design is older than Miru's current one, and is less asiatic than Miru's old design (thank god she looks better than old Miru). If that's the only reason, I'm going to go with Miru as the mum.
Just take the Miru model next to it, put the Ri-Ri model and the Ayua model between them. And decide who she is more like.

Reactions: puru51189

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Exactly. The circumstances and attitudes Ayua has match someone who is brought up by Miru, the lightweight drinker, the gym/fighting thing, it's simply the most logical solution other than a moderate resemblance. If we go by looks, does that mean Devika is the twins mother? I'd still say Gina is the most likely there because the plot keeps hinting at he boyfriend wanting to be cucked.

All guesses are what we prefer to believe at the moment, and Ocean will drop what has happened when it suits him, when it no longer needs to be a mystery.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
All guesses are what we prefer to believe at the moment, and Ocean will drop what has happened when it suits him, when it no longer needs to be a mystery.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I'll disappoint you. There is a script and Ocean follows it strictly. He just hid it so well that you don't see its essence.

• Haha

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It doesn't disappoint me, that was my point. Ocean reveals things when he decided they should no longer be a mystery. At the moment though, your assumptions regarding Sasha and Ayua are quite stretched. Sasha doesn't have Summer's complexion, birthmarks (on her face under her eye and the corner of her mouth), or freckles, and has very different eyebrows. Ayua knows things only Miru currently knows. You even claim that Leia is the sole Z involved in the college, therefore Ayua must be adopted by her. None of this is in the script. Maybe Ocean will go this direction of yours, and I'll eat my words, in the future, well congratulations.

But you're not convincing anyone with random statements and no actual proof from the game of what you're saying.

If you're going to the effort of talking conspiracies and what it all means, back it up with some effort. Currently you just feel things look a certain way to you, cool. They don't look that way to quite a few people, so it's up to you to back your statements up.

PS As a convenience for others, can you write your reply outside of the quote box? It makes it much easier to see what you're saying as opposed to what the other person's quote is.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes