bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.
Strange, clicking on your file opens it, had to "save file AS"

Thanks though (y)

Reactions: hidden_robot

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I've been hearing about this game for a while. Is the dev actively working on the game or is it the usual update when it is fit to keep patrons numbers up? I only ask this because the game is almost hitting the two year mark and only has 3 chapters done

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I've been hearing about this game for a while. Is dev actively working on the game or is it the usual update when it is fit to keep patrons numbers up? I ask this because the game almost hit the two year mark and only has 3 chapters.
He is currently working on 2 games and has a PC for each one, but not before, that's why so much time between updates

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I've been hearing about this game for a while. Is dev actively working on the game or is it the usual update when it is fit to keep patrons numbers up? I ask this because the game almost hit the two year mark and only has 3 chapters.
It has slow updates but the quality is there. This isn't a "throw some shit together" type of game. It's cinematic af and definitely looks like it takes some time to put together

Reactions: Happonari

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Great game. I'd say similar to DeLuca Family or such. As others have said before me, Dev takes time to build up story, characters, and that just makes the "climax" that much better.

Btw, Bella ftw

Reactions: Xyclos and skinnyft

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The mod is not working. I started a new game - nothing. Not working ..
I tested the mod several times, and it's working.

Answer the following to see what's the issue:

1. Are you using the mod with the incest patch?
If yes, then I already stated the mod won't work with the incest patch a million times and wrote it in caps on the post that contains the mod.

2. Did you copy the whole folder "season1" inside the "game" folder?
Please make sure you copied the folder itself (not just the contents [.rpy files] inside it).

Reactions: fishbrain

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I saw the blue-ball warning and decided not to play it.
I changed my mind after unpacking the .rpa file and viewing a few of the renders, and I'm not regretting it.

Dialogues are great and I *really* appreciate the different characters. Also, scenes are hot enough that that lack of sex is not even a problem, in fact if there were sex scenes this early it would ruin the mood because it would feel rushed and lack of a proper build up, so I'm glad the dev choosed this path.

May 18, 2019
So I've just asked about the patch in the discord site. I was in a very friendly manner reminded that I cannot ask about that there.

And then I was thrown into prison. False allegations for sure!

So I guess we will have to wait for that.
I just played with the patch. It works just fine?

May 18, 2019
It's not updated,l to the final version. I don't know if changes are needed or not, but I thought it was safe to wait for it.
I took the one from lewdpatcher and it was updated 6 hours ago.
The update came out 9 hours ago.
And the changelog says there is a new gym route which I was able to play.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Man been so long since I've seen this one I started a new game, and boy has this thing progressed well. It's rapidly shaping up to be one of my favorites. The depth of story and the characters are so well thought out that I can't even choose a single LI. I feel like a damn man whore because I just can't choose who I like the most. The dog in my wants that crazy ass blonde, but I think I'll end up choosing the redhead/s lol.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i downloaded both incest patches and they don't work.. Maja and Victoria are 'roommates' , Nami and MC are 'friends' ..

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes