Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Why a 20 minute monthly update ?? He should release an update once every 3/4 months with 600+ renders like the other devs do with top-notch quality games like SG. IIRC the dev said he has 2 PC's, and he wants to buy two 3090's, so rendering speed shouldn't be a serious problem.

Personally, I'd like to see more SG updates before he releases the WIAB revamped chapters. Love both games, but a couple more SG updates would be better.
somebody a bit higher said Ocean should consider giving monthly updates, i was saying that this is a bad idea to me because this story benefits from longer, but slower updates. 3/4 months is a good target to aim at

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
How many paths are there in the game at the moment? I've only played through Bella and Mila's paths, and I assume there are Nami and Victoria's paths too. Is there anyone else I'm missing for now?

Also, does the blonde girl with scar have a name? I'm really curious who she is.
Scarface name is Sasha. There are at least Nami, Bella, Mila, Victoria, Maja , Sasha, Amber, Sonya, Nadia? And maybe Nia and Robin but these maybe are sidegirls.
Nobody knows. Seems like most people think it's Nia. Personally I think it's Desiree "The Hairdresser".
The trans is Rambo...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
In this scene, is this an older Bella with her little sister on her back, or someone else? It's hard for me to tell, she looks happy.
I guess it could be Bella's mother with Bella as well. Sorry, if I missed something obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am pretty certain this is her sister on her mom's back. Bella see's a random family and has a flashback to her sister and smiles. Bella's eyes are green as are Amber's, but her sister's are blue. Ocean is too detail oriented to miss this.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am mixing some things up or are Futa and Trans not two diffrent pair of shoes?

afaik the game asks in the beginning about trans.
idc really its women with dicks thats it for me. The Genre in the game if we have one gonna say futa/trans

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If it's to answer no, you might as well not answer...
lol I mean, I waste my time and I worry about answering you that for now there are not, unless you use the mod. And you answer me this? Really , sometimes with your shitty answers you take away the desire to be answered in a good way. Amazing

You should learn to be more polite and thank people who respond to you in strong faith.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
The story of Summer's Gone is very melodramatic, which clearly isn't going to be to everyone's taste. The story has a very soap opera like feel to it - well, a sexualized soap opera! But to me this is what makes it enjoyable to play, and importantly in a VN, to read. Many VN have a lot of filler text that ends up being a chore to read and I never feel this way for Summer's Gone. The story is very good at developing both dramatic and sexual tension, even if uses cliches to do so. After all, cliches are cliches for a reason!

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
My question is simple though "Someone have an updated walkthrough?" if you don't have an updated walkthrough don't respond to my comment to tell me that no you don't have a walkthrough for chapter 3, it's that simple.

And I used the walkthrough for the old updates so don't tell me that I don't need it, if I ask for it I know I need it.
the update 3 walkthrough will most likely be updated on the full release no need to be a dick when people tell you what you ask.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
the update 3 walkthrough will most likely be updated on the full release no need to be a dick when people tell you what you ask.
I guess they deleted the comment, I'm freaking out. What a crowd there are around here sometimes, badly educated, you answer them in a good way and they answer like this ... ahhhgggg

wait, i cant find him now... banned?

Reactions: johndoe19

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Is Ocean using a different writer to help with this game? Really liked the game but from my memory on WIAB the writing in this game is not quite up to par. Tons of grammatical errors and mistakes in this game and sentences that just aren't quite right. For example they never use "I'll or I will" when they should, it always just says "I" with no verb. Small complaint cause everything else is great but the writing seems very different from WIAB. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Reactions: offset8

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is Ocean using a different writer to help with this game? Really liked the game but from my memory on WIAB the writing in this game is not quite up to par. Tons of grammatical errors and mistakes in this game and sentences that just aren't quite right. For example they never use "I'll or I will" when they should, it always just says "I" with no verb. Small complaint cause everything else is great but the writing seems very different from WIAB. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else mention it.
It has been addressed here and Ocean said that a professional proofreader is currently proofreading (professionally) the whole game.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Ok I tried the game again but this time with futa/trans on. So far I havent meet anyone yet. there are 4 possible maybe 5. Nia, Robin, Ayua, Scarface (Sasha as everyone said her name, for some reason it didnt show her name in my game) and Trey. My bet is on Trey.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
[Updated for Ch 3.5 Beta]

For those who played [Ch 3 Final] with my patch, the saves should work properly. I've only tested on my computer and it worked.
If you didn't played with my patch any of the previous versions and try to reload a save with my patch, your game will crash.
So if you didn't used my patch on the previous version you have to start a new game.

Thanks you, Meushi, your post helped me understand better how the engine works.

How to install:
just extract on the game folder and replace any files if asked.

If you have problems, just message me or something.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Okay, that was really bugging me, i've corrected some things on the incest patch...I noticed some things were wrong so i looked into the differences between the original code and the patched one and noticed some things wrong in the patch:
- Typing errors that were corrected in the game but not on the patch
- Things that Ocean took it out of the game (for some reason) and they were still on the patch
- Also things that were in the original code and not on the patch.
Basically i took out most of the changes and left only the "incestious" changes, as i think an incest patch shoud be.
I'm not criticizing it, i just changed some things i believed were wrong.
You can try it out if you want, if you find any problems just send me a message.
the patch can not be downloaded ... could you upload it again please?

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
It has been addressed here and Ocean said that a professional proofreader is currently proofreading (professionally) the whole game.
It's not the full release of Chapter 3. In 4-6 Days it will be Updated again with the gallery added and proofread according to Ocean.

Reactions: milfgaard
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes